Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SUMO Ubers

Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to Level 56

Username: Wincon
PO/PS! Username: Wincon-Z
Your timezone: GMT-4 (EST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons and weekends (all day)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive pokemon in January of 2014. I started out with just laddering in Randbats(making it to #8 on the ladder), then eventually transitioning to standard tiers starting with ubers, and laddering till 1600s then moving down from ubers all the way to nu. While laddering in nu I got invited to a league and was introduced to monotype. Monotype is the tier I main now, and have had much success in the tier after only starting to enter tournaments a year ago. I’ve won monotype ladder tournament, mono generations, went 6-2 in mono winter premier league and went undefeated in smog exhibition, as well as winning the tournament. I want to branch out from monotype and ubers is my favorite tier outside of mono. I’ve picked up stuff here and there from watching YouTubers and smog expo teammates, but I need someone to help me take that next step to be able to build and play at a tour player level in Ubers.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to CKW

Username: implaser
PO/PS! Username: implaser01
Your timezone: IST(+5:30 GMT)
Usual Hours of Availability: usually free all day as i have my summer break right now
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): My best tier would be monotype as I have reached Top 10 a few times o the ladder with several types. I also play a lot of old gens OU but am not that good with them. Not mch experiece with SUMO Ubers
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Ahzee
PO/PS! Username: Ahzee
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: every night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): It's been a while since I started the strategy but I never really took the game seriously, I always played fun teams but now I would like to get into the competition so try to play seriously.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord

Username: Sas0
PO/PS! Username: Sas0
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: all weekend and every night i can take time. (I starting with my university exams so maybe can be aviable every days but i can take time ^^)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have experience in general, i played bw ubers when i played pokemon in 2014/2015 but now im really astray in the metagame.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Sas0#4043

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)