Let's Play! Ardy Plays GPS Monster Scouter!

Well
Some of you may know me from my long abandoned Blazed Glazed playthrough and my recently abandoned Gaia playthrough (I swear it was not because I got too drunk the first time). I really enjoy making these playthroughs but the problem is Im too busy to really get any time to play them, especially this year with Covid and being an essential worker has meant I havent touched my laptop for like 2 months, which is why the Gaia Drunklocke is on hiatus (I have been drinking enough to compensate though).
But anyways I was clearing out my phone recently and I found an app that I used to use a LOT in the past but which I havent touched in a year. And I realised it would be really interesting to make a playthrough of it. I am talking about the colossal timesink that is GPS Monster Scouter.

The Game
GPS Monster Scouter is a fanmade app that is essentially a low budget version of Pokemon Go (even tho it predates that shit) that somehow manages to be more fun and truer to the spirit of the franchise than Go ever was. It is much easier to play, easier on the battery, and has many more features that keep you hooked. I highly recommend downloading and playing it, it is fuckin fun.

Its perfect for a playthrough because:
Theres a ton of shit you can do and try to go for (shiny hunting, living dex etc)
Its an app that requires travel and I live in New York City, which is practically MADE for this app
I use my phone exponentially more often than I use my laptop
I have already done a complete dex of Kanto in a previous playthrough

Anyways, this playthrough is simple because the game has no plot: I am going to attempt to do a Catch em All of every Pokemon in all 8 generations. Depending on my luck, I might also go for a Shiny Catch them all. Will this take ages? Probably. Will I get bored and abandon this before then? Almost certainly. But will I have fun along the way? Debateable.
Without further ado, lets start this!

Screenshot_20200725-084428_One UI Home.jpg

Totally not an excuse to show off my phones background
Screenshot_20200725-084446_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Your first time loading, it will ask you which datapack you want to load. Datapacks can be loaded from the link above, and range from specific gens of Pokemon to digimon to even a datapack about viruses! (That last one probably isnt the best in the current climate though, oof).
Anyways, the datapack I have contains all 8 generations of Pokemon.
Screenshot_20200725-084454_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Since I dont have a backup for this datapack, lets start a new one.
Screenshot_20200725-084504_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

It asks us which generations we want to get Pokes from, and, fuck it, all 8 we go.
Time to see our spawn.
Screenshot_20200725-084548_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Aaaaand its Snom.
This is not good.
Im at work playing this, so it isn't all bad because atleast its not my home spawn but even so, Snom is bad as a starter for reasons I will get into when I start battling. Point is, you want your starter to have a good defensive typing or have an immunity to take advantage of so you can level it up quickly. Snom has neither.
The good news is, we dont have to start with Snom if we dont want to, I could always move to a new area and catch the Pokemon there instead.
Screenshot_20200725-084557_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

In the meantime, while Im waiting to go on break and catch a starter, lets set up the preferences and shit
Screenshot_20200725-084605_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

First thing we do is set up a Trainer card.
Screenshot_20200725-084628_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

As always, I name myself Terry and I choose the Aroma Girl from DP as my sprite cuz wynaut. I dont have any achievements as of now, but we will get them soon.
Screenshot_20200725-085126_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I change a bunch of settings too, but the main one I change is this. Swarm settings from Automatic to Manual. Ill explain why in a bit.
Screenshot_20200725-090229_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

We get items at the start of the game. Lets run through them.
Grass Food is bait to attract Grass type Pokemon. Its actually useful since Snom is gonna be super effective against Grass, which should help it out while grinding.
Local Meeting Poster invites trainers to your base, which is good because thats how you get levels quick when youre higher than 30 cus at that point wild battles dont cut it
Pokemon Food attracts Pokemon of any type, which is generically good. You wanna have these cuz youll use them often.
Regional Meeting Poster is for stronger trainers.

These are all Swarms. When placed over a base, a swarm will appear after 24 hours. However, once activated, they will leave after 30 mins. You want the swarms to be manual so you can activate them when you want, so you arent chasing them across the city and only ending up with 5 mins of a Heracross swarm or whatnot.

There is not much more we can do until we get out of Snom purgatory, but I have my break in about an hour and i should hopefully pick up something better then.
See you guys in a couple hours!

Screenshot_20200725-090600_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Last time we left off (legit barely 4 hours ago) we had done absolutely nothing. This will be a recurring theme in this app.
Anyways, on my lunch break I took a walk to try and find another Pokemon. Btw the way routes work in this game is that every route (theyre divided into 200m x 100m rectangles iirc) will only have 1 pokemon family that can be encountered, with a low chance of encountering Pokemon from neighbouring routes, depending on how close you are to them.
Anyways, I took a walk and got a new route to find...
Screenshot_20200725-122152_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Cubone?
Dont get me wrong, normally Cubone would be a wonderful starter, but seeing as it spawned next to Snom, who absolutely demolishes it, Im not gonna pick it up.
I walked around trying to find a new route, but I had to go back to work before I could manage to. So, fuck it, Im gonna start with snom after all.
Screenshot_20200725-123237_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

For your starter, all you have to do is go to any route and click seek monsters. One will join you, and it doesnt even cost a Pokeball the first time! (Which is good cuz Pokeballs are VERY valuable in this game).
Screenshot_20200725-123250_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200725-123302_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Say hello to the first member of our team!
Ill explain the Power Level in a sec
Screenshot_20200725-123430_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

But first I nickname Snom
Dont ask me for rationale behind the name, I have none
Screenshot_20200725-123507_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And with that we can start playing! You just click Seek Monsters to battle
Screenshot_20200725-123514_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And now the battle engine. It is pretty simplistic and minimalistic and easy to get behind.
The Pokemons level is how much damage it does. A level 5 pokemon will do 5 damage, a level 18 will do 18 damage, and so on.
Pokemon can only attack with STAB moves. So Snom can only use Ice and Bug attacks. It will automatically choose whichever does more damage.
Type modifications are important. 4x effective moves add 20 damage to the total, 2x effective add 10, resisted moves reduce the damage by 10, and 4x resisted reduce the damage by 20.
Additionally, every pokemon species has an inherent multiplier called their Power Level. These are: Scarce (-5 damage), Basic (no modification), Good (+5) Excellent (+10), Extraordinary (+15) and Legendary(+20). The species modifier depends on their base stats.
Since snom has pathetic stats it has a -5 modifier, which makes it a rly bad starter.
So to recap the battle above, our Level 5 snom does 5 damage with a nuetral Bug attack (since ice would be resisted), which is knocked down to 0 damage. Since 0 is higher than the -1 our level 4 opponent does, we win the battle and get experience!
Once you faint a Pokemon, you are guaranteed to catch it. You cannot attempt to catch a Pokemon that has fainted your Pokemon. You can seek upto 3 monsters at a time if you have 3 or more Pokemon ready to fight.
Screenshot_20200725-124402_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Most Pokemon need to cooldown after fights, with longer cooldowns depending on how close the end result was.
Screenshot_20200725-125348_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And we come across a Pichu!
I normally wouldnt bother but I need it for the Pokedex. Its too much hassle to evolve a Pichu so Im just gonna catch a Pikachu later on.
Screenshot_20200725-125624_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I name him pikapii which is my code for all the pikachu clones, with the number of i at the end depending on the generation
Screenshot_20200725-132607_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And in my first tragedy of the run, pikapii loses to a shiny snom, which means I cant catch it. Shinies are easier to come by in this game, however, so no biggie.
Screenshot_20200725-134915_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Btw your Pokemon interact with each other and shit, its really cute
Anyways i think its time to set a marker for work
Screenshot_20200725-134915_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200725-135112_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

These are rhe different markers you can have. The way I use them is:
Home for home
Heart for boyfriends places/date spots
Star for places I like to visit infrequently, cafes and sightseeing spots and shops and the like
Crosses for relatives houses or close friends
Circles for work or places I visit nearly every day (subway stations, my roommates workplace, the restaurant near my house)
Anyways I mark it with a circle and label it work
Screenshot_20200725-135139_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Yep
Screenshot_20200725-140553_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200725-140553_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

In the meanwhile I battle a punch of Snom and level up both Pikapii and Snommy Bastard. Its hard cus they need lots of cooldown time.
Screenshot_20200725-143015_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

At this point I decide to take a smoke break and catch a Cubone cuz Ground types are amazing in this game, and pure ground types doubly so. Interesting to note is this is an Alolan Cubone, so it will evolve into a Fire/Ghost Marowak.
Screenshot_20200725-143035_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Name it Sad Boi cuz the Boi is sad. Also cuz it gets trashed on by Snom.
Screenshot_20200725-152551_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Pikapii grows a bit more (training Scarce Pokemon is HARD
Screenshot_20200725-171721_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Walking home, I come across a new route, with Scatterbug. Despite being Scarce, Scatterbug isnt half bad because atleast it evolves early.
Screenshot_20200725-171738_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Unfortunately, I wasnt paying attention and caught a Level 1 one by accident, which yoing to be A BITCH to train. Oh well.
In other news, in the subway I discovered my train (the Q) wasnt running from that subway. Which means Im going to have to take another train to Atlantic Avenue and switch to the Q. Which is a pain for me, but good for this run, cuz it means another Pokemon to catch!
I will update this again in a while, with Atlantic Avenue and going home.
See you guys soon.

Attachments

Screenshot_20200725-175105_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

It turns out Atlantic Avenue is a Magikarp hotbed. This is great, because Gyarados is one of the best Pokemon in the game, especially if you have its Mega Stone (Megas that change typing are INVALUABLE here), and despite being Scarce, water is such a good typing that Magikarp can usually get through the few levels it needs to become a Gyarados.
Screenshot_20200725-175237_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a Level 8 Magikarp and name it Sodarayg, as is tradition. Then before I get the chance to do much else my train comes and I am woefully ripped from the womb of destiny by the Q Train
One of the reasons I use the Q Train (i live near 2 subway stations and only ever use the Q, even though its further away from my home) is that in certain parts of Brooklyn, it changes from a subway train to an above-ground train. This is great for the game cuz not only can we seek new pokemon on the subway, but you get coins for travelling a certain distance, and since the GPS actually works on above ground trains, we can make a ton of money just sitting on the Q.
Of course, I fall asleep immediately so it is a moot point. But we do still make money!
Screenshot_20200725-180620_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I get off at my stop (Newkirk Plaza) and begin walking home. I walk 5 mins before I realise I need to play the game. Upon opening it I see a Sandygast spawn. Sandygast and Pallosand are AMAZING in these games. Basically, Dual Typed Ghosts are among the best Pokemon in the game, specifically because they are not only immune to 2 types, but one of those types is the single best type a Poke can have in this game: Normal
You see, Normal isnt super effective on anything. So to compensate, Normal Pokemon get a +5 Boost when used against any Pokemon that isnt Ghost, Rock or Steel. This may not sound like much, but that +5 boost is priceless, so much so that you NEED a Ghost earlygame just so you dont get beat to the dirt by Normal spawns.
Screenshot_20200725-181241_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I come across the a rockruff spawn in the meanwhile, and take the time on the walk home to train up Sad Boi and Spoopy Sandsparkles (as Sandy is now known)
Screenshot_20200725-181258_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200725-181946_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I come across two water routes on the way home, giving Pikapii some good training oppurtunities.
Screenshot_20200725-181958_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

You see that sparkling thing in the last screenshot? Its an item, and I can send one of my Pokemon to go and try to retrieve it.
Screenshot_20200725-182005_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200725-182011_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Since he is the most useless atm, I send dummydums on the mission. He cant battle while hes on it, and he will need time to recover afterwards.
Screenshot_20200725-182319_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Missions will always (in my experienfe) give you a Pokeball, which is good cuz theyre rly expensive from the shop.
Screenshot_20200725-182603_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Along the way, I get the notification that Pikapii is ready to evolve. This is a big shock, because I was not expecting to even hit the satisfaction requirement with a Scarce Pokemon, but apparently the dummy likes Battling.
Screenshot_20200725-182610_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200725-182615_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

:D
By this point I had arrived home so lets set a marker.
Screenshot_20200725-182903_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

By the way I am moving out this week so this is a very short term marker I did not bother naming
Screenshot_20200725-182921_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

In the meantime, lets set a bait, so we can collect Pokes tomorrow.
Screenshot_20200725-182933_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

....or in 12 minutes?
Turns out, because of Covid, the maker has reduced the time taken for a bait to have an effect DRAMATICALLY (from 12 hours to 15 mins)
This is good!
Screenshot_20200725-184528_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

When the swarm arrives, your marker will look like this.
Screenshot_20200725-184533_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200725-184536_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

This is actually a VERY good Swarm, since Dark/Normal shits on ghosts, and our home spawn is a ghost type.
Screenshot_20200725-185316_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Anyways I catch a nice Level 5 one (note how much diff the +5 made, that Level 5 was the highest level I could reliably catch one with, since my highest was my Level 11 Pikachu)
Screenshot_20200725-194033_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I was on call with my friend at the time and asked him what to name ratata. It went. Well?
Anyways I forgot to take screenies (some things never change) but after the first swarm ended I set a second Pokemon Food bait and got a swarm of kantonian ratata. Coincidences happen I suppose but then..
Screenshot_20200725-214405_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

MINE
Screenshot_20200727-000230_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Meet Dig Bick the shiny Ratata!
Thats all I have for this update, I will post a second one in a bit.

Attachments

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
So I dunno if I missed this in a previous part or not but what's up with those trainer icons? Are those other players? NPCs? Or just for decoration?

Also this game gets a leg up on Go for actually having levels. Only one species per "route" is hella lame tho

So I dunno if I missed this in a previous part or not but what's up with those trainer icons? Are those other players? NPCs? Or just for decoration?

Also this game gets a leg up on Go for actually having levels. Only one species per "route" is hella lame tho
Yeah those are trainers. Ill get to them when we're strong enough for trainer battles.

Screenshot_20200725-214644_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

During the swarm, we come across this. A Ratata holding an item. I pray desperately as I catch it...
Screenshot_20200725-214651_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And my prayers are duly answered.
Pokeballs in this game are insanely expensive, at 30 coins for 1. You get deals for buying more at once (the best is 10 for 270 coins) but its still very expensive. Generally, the more we play, the easier its gonna get to farm money and Pokeballs, and this is the beginning. A Normal TM.
All TMs are items that can be used on Pokemon to teach them a new move that they can use. However, the power of that move is reduced (i dont remember how much off the top of my head) and they have high Satisfaction requirements. This means that its generally not worth it to teach them to Pokemon, except in rare cases (A Bewear with a Ghost TM will get a boost against every single Pokemon in the game barring Spiritomb and Sableye). That leaves us with selling TMs, which is a VERY good option, as they sell for 100 coins a piece.
Screenshot_20200725-214657_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

So we take the Ratatas TM
Screenshot_20200725-214729_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200725-214735_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Here is the shop btw since I havent shown it before. The baits used to be each exactly 10x more expensive before Covid btw
Screenshot_20200725-214739_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

As you can see, the TM is FAR more valueable than anything else we can sell. This continues for the entire game.
Screenshot_20200726-192459_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

We dont buy anything straight away, but I soon run out of Pokeballs when I catch this shiny Frillish
Screenshot_20200726-192502_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I name her Davy Jones Waifu. I am considering turning over nickname duties to you guys cuz I am not having a good track record here.
Screenshot_20200726-192513_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Anyways since we are out of Pokeballs, we buy a 3 Pack. That should last us for now. Btw, I am on a bus at this point, going to my new apartment to sign
Screenshot_20200726-192542_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

On the way I come across another sparkling pokeball mission, and I send Dummydums on it. While Im on the bus.
Screenshot_20200726-192743_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

My boi will follow me loyally until the ends of the earth. Or atleast Midwood.
Screenshot_20200726-192953_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Hahaha I too want to touch a big dick helpmeplease
Screenshot_20200726-193218_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Found a Shiny Alolan Meowth! Dark as a typing is nowhere near as good as Normal/Dark, so eh. Itll be a benchwarmer for now.
Screenshot_20200727-111929_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I am begging u guys dont let me nickname anything else
Screenshot_20200726-195909_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Anyways, I arrive at my new apartment, a Misdreavus spawn. Overall not bad, atleast Big Dick will have a field day, and Bastard Kitty can have some fun too.
Screenshot_20200726-195929_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Also even tho Dummydums is still lost somewhere in the wilderness following me, I sent the normal ratata that was holding the TM on a mission to that sparkle in the above SS.
Screenshot_20200726-200216_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

In the meanwhile, Dummydums catches up with us as well
Screenshot_20200726-200224_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200726-200700_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Thats about it for this update. After this the landlord arrived and I had to stop playing, and afterwards I went out for pizza with my current roommates as a leaving gift so I didnt get a chance to play.
Today Im gonna go to Chinatown for sushi, maybe make a stop for some suitcases in Brooklyn Heights, so there should hopefully be enough for an update in the night.

Attachments

Screenshot_20200727-124439_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I started the day off with a few phone calls, and, to pass time while I was on hold, I set a bait at my home marker
Screenshot_20200727-125722_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Not a great catch, Ill be honest. While it DOES have a pretty good typing (its a little niche but it absolutely destroys Bug and Grass types), Zubat has to spend 25 levels as a Scarce before evolving into Golbat, which is Great iirc. Still, could be worse. Could be a fuckin Snom spawn.
Screenshot_20200727-125759_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I take the time to start training up Dig Bick.
Screenshot_20200727-130050_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I find a Zubat with an item and catch it, even tho its just Level 1.
Screenshot_20200727-130100_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Thankfully, it was not a wasted Pokeball.
Screenshot_20200727-130226_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

After selling it, I take the time to buy a 10 pack of Water Baits, cuz its always a good idea to have a bunch of different typed baits on you.
Screenshot_20200727-130356_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also find this shiny Level 5 Zubat, which is honestly not a bad catch.
Screenshot_20200727-130420_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Here is another thing I havent talked about: PP. Each Pokemon has PP depending on its level and satisfaction and power level. When they run out of PP they take MUCH longer to cooldown after battles.
Screenshot_20200727-151948_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Later on in the day, I took the 5 train to 86th Street to meet up with my friend. I arrived at his work a little early, and while waiting for him I played a bit. His work is a Chewtle spawn. Water/Rock is a pretty great typing, resisting Normal is always a win, and Water has great nuetral coverage. Definitely a better catch than Zubat.
Screenshot_20200727-152206_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a nice Level 13 Chewtle
Screenshot_20200727-152324_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And then immediately encounter a shiny. Oh well.
Screenshot_20200727-152337_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-152352_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Heres our Dex and Shiny Dex progress so far. Not bad for just a couple days.
Screenshot_20200727-152427_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also buy a 5 pack of Pokeballs since Im running low.
20200727_154619_Hudos_14.png

GMS has a nice featuee where you can take Route photos. Im gonna post ones I think are nice. Anyways, heres where we had lunch, the Pastrami Queen on 78 and Lexington. Definitely recommend if youre in Manhattan, great food.
Screenshot_20200727-174326_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

After lunch I headed to Brooklyn Heights to pick up some stuff I needed for the new apartment (cutlery, plates, glasses, and some vodka as a move in present to myself). I didnt get a chance to play while shopping cuz I was rly excited picking out the cutlery and stuff (I should be banned from shopping honestly) but the Court Street station is a Ditto Spawn and I played a bit while I waited for my train. Ditto is fuckin great in this game. It copies the opponents type and power level, meaning that if youre a higher level than your opponent, you always win. Some people make a strategy out of that and have 6 level 100 dittos to breeze through the whole game (levels cap around 60 for wild encounters and 80 for trainer battles iirc) but I always thought that took away from the fun of the game.
Screenshot_20200727-174415_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Nevertheless, I pick up a Ditto for the Pokedex. I may end up using it, idk yet.
After this, I stayed at home for about half an hour to rest, then set off for Brighton. I play the electric bass (actually recently got hired by a band *shameless flex amplifies*) and I take lessons from a guy in Brighton. I played this on the train there, but only remembered around Kings Highway. Oh well.
Screenshot_20200727-180311_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Almost immediately though, I catch a Sawk. Sawk and Throh are both Ultra Fighting Types, and theyre generally great unless youre facing a ghost. Definitely a great idea to pick up a Level 12 one.
Screenshot_20200727-193712_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I run into an Arctovish spawn on the train. An Ultra Ice/Water is somewhat good, but not good enough for me to pick it at this point in the game since it has somewhat limited matchups.
Screenshot_20200727-193830_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I DO pick up this Taurus though. An Ultra Normal types means a +15 boost on everything that isnt Ghost, Rock or Steel. That is TREMENDOUS.
Screenshot_20200727-194029_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also pick up a Level 10 Caterpie, as I can skip right to Butterfree in one go.
Screenshot_20200727-194041_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-194049_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-194055_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

More for the Dex than anything. It COULD see some use, but not much. More likely mission fodder than anything.
Screenshot_20200727-194136_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

A piplup spawn is good. I will return to pick one up sometime later in the game.
Screenshot_20200727-194330_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I came across this trainer at the train stop (think it was Sheepshead Bay? Idr) which prevented me from picking up the GREAT Tirtouga (Great Water/Rock is excellent early game, as covered w Chewtle above) but gave me a chance to show off the NPC feature.
Screenshot_20200727-194336_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-194357_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-194401_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Trainers throw 6 Pokemon at you. If you win against 4 or more, you win the battle.
If you lose, you can ask the trainer to hang around for a bit and rebattle them. This is key to NPCs.
NPCs give u a bunch of experience and also Pokeballs (depending on the power diff). However you are almost certainly going to lose the first battle due to going in blind. However, make them stay, plan a bit, and you can win the second battle easily. For example, over here, I know that Diggersby would trash anything my team could have, so I would send fodder like Ratata against it. Send Zubat against Nincada. Pika versus Tirtouga was already a win. Lose against Mime Jr. Send Big Dick vs Pineco and Hera was already a win. Thats 4 and we win. However the train started moving so its a moot point here.
Screenshot_20200727-195647_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

This is at my Bass teachers place
Screenshot_20200727-195732_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-195726_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I lost the first one and thought I made her stay cuz I could win. But after setting up the battle, she had disappeared.
Screenshot_20200727-200709_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

This was my team but oh well
I did not make a marker at my teachers house cuz honestly Im not gonna waste the time I have with him playing this game.
*Slight rant about my personal life skip it youre not interested*
My bass teacher is PHENOMENAL. After moving my commute to his place is gonna be 1 hour but Im still gonna go to him even though Im lightly broke because he is a fuckin god at the bass. Today we spent 1 hour just on Chatterbox by The New York Dolls because he came up with literally 11 different ways to play it, 4 of those using just one string. I do open mics infrequently where I play my own music (thats actually where the band found me) and I had once planned to play a piece there but I just could NOT figure it out. It was so bad that I played an improvised version of Guns Of Brixton by The Class instead. But when I shower what I had to my teacher, he took this bassline that I had been struggling with for the better part of 2 weeks and just instantly within 5 mins made it fucking perfect. He is really good and it is criminal that he is teaching in this corner of Brighton instead of at a studio or sth, and honestly if you live in nyc and want to pick up an instrument really quick, I cannot recommend him enough. The Arts in nyc have been struck really hard by the virus, and its a great way to support them. Anyways, rant over
**Rant over**
Screenshot_20200727-213227_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I come across a sparkly sparkles on my way home and send Dummydums on the mission. While I was on the train. This is insanely funny because it has been 3 hours as of writing this and Dummydums still hasnt made it home. Poor Dummydums.
Screenshot_20200727-213530_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

RIP.
Thats all for this update. See you soon!

I need nicknames for: Ditto, Chewtle, Sawk, Zubat, Butterfree and Taurus. Feel free to name them before my friends do and we end up with Pussyjuice the Taurus.

Attachments

Screenshot_20200727-233606_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Dummydums returned literally as soon as I finished the last type up smh.
Screenshot_20200727-234107_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

With a full team and not much else to do, I decide to take on the Gym, since my pokes are strong enough now
Screenshot_20200727-234112_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Gyms are like trainers. U click on the gym button at the bottom and fight. There are 9 gyms in every region actually hangon lemme get a visual
Screenshot_20200728-230655_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

The bounded area with the badge represents one gym. There are 9 such areas in every region. You can challenge the outer 8 in any way you want, but the 9th is the champion and must be beaten last. The more gym badges you have in a region, the stronger the Pokemon there will be. After 5 badges in a region you can start encountering legendaries.
Screenshot_20200727-234140_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-234143_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Somehow Pikachu was unlucky enough to go up against the one Water/Ground type. Typical.
Screenshot_20200727-234136_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

You should ALWAYS rechallenge the gyms, because yoi get a TM if you win, which, as you know by now, is amazing.
Screenshot_20200727-234734_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

So lets do it.
Screenshot_20200727-234236_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-234233_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I throw cannon fodder to get a sense of his team.
Screenshot_20200727-234811_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-234807_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-234803_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Fuck yeah!
Big Dick is at Level 19 at this point so I train it up a bit more to get it to evolution
Screenshot_20200727-235253_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-235319_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

With this, Big Dick is the best member of our team atm. Early evolution normal types rock.
Screenshot_20200728-115046_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

At work the next day. I decide to set a bait.
Screenshot_20200728-173101_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Yeah, this was the worst case scenario since I already have a shiny
Fuck it, lets gym
Screenshot_20200728-174126_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-174147_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-174143_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Pretty close victory, but a victory nonetheless
Rematch time
Screenshot_20200728-174312_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-174306_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Once again cannon fodder enables us to get a better matchup
Screenshot_20200728-175044_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

This is the team I end up with. Sad Boi and Dummydums are death fodder since I cant win those matchups with the limited pokes I have now.
Screenshot_20200728-175123_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Yeeeeee
Work was busy tiday so didnt get much of a chance to play
Screenshot_20200728-202144_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

At the train station, waiting for my train, decide to do a third gym
Screenshot_20200728-202149_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

We have 2 dark and 2 ghost types. Walk in the park.
Screenshot_20200728-202209_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-202206_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Rematch time as always
Screenshot_20200728-202510_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-202513_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Didnt even need canon fodder for the rematch. Psychic types can suck it.
Screenshot_20200728-202415_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

This is honestly the best nickname ever
Screenshot_20200728-202533_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I sell all the TMs I got and make a nice profit of 300 Coins.
Screenshot_20200728-230214_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

At home, mission time
Screenshot_20200728-230439_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Poor Dummydums.
Tomorrow I will be performing at an open mic, then going to my new place to pick up the keys before moving in thursday. That should be a good day for playing.
See you all tomorrow!

Attachments

Quick update xuz its late and my phone is dying

Since smogon was useless on the nicknames front I had to ask my friends. This did not end well.
20200729_221054.jpg

20200729_221159.jpg
Screenshot_20200729-221300_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20200729-095941_WhatsApp.jpg

Going by their suggestions, I got the following nicknames:
Taurus = Wall Street
Butterfree = OMG Cholestrol
Chewtle = Angy Dino
Ditto = Brendon Urie
Sawk = Dr Manhattan
Zubat = Penis
This is your fault, guys
Screenshot_20200729-110520_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

So the first thing I do at work is buy a bunch of Fairy baits. Fairy is always a great typing, definitely in this game as well.
Screenshot_20200729-145913_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I set a fairy bait at work and get a Mr Mime spawn, even tho Galarian Mime isnt fairy
Oh well
Screenshot_20200729-150127_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Fingers crossed for the item...
Screenshot_20200729-150136_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Why do bad things happen to good people
Screenshot_20200729-150438_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also pick up a Mr Mime since Ice/Psychic is decent offensively and its easier than training Mime Jr
After work I walk to 14 street. I go to my open mic. Didnt get to perform today but it was fun nonetheless. After the open mic I walk to 31st and 7th cuz theres a coffee shop there I used to love, but it was closed so I cried.
Screenshot_20200729-174503_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

That area DID have a Skarmory spawn though, so it wasnt a waste
A good steel type has been lacking on our team, and Skarm fulfills the niche perfect
Screenshot_20200729-175151_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a nice Level 15 one
Screenshot_20200729-174653_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also get this from a Phantump encounter (fortot to mention it earlier but pokemon holding an item have a chance to drop it without you needing to catch them). Trade Memento evolves trade based Pokemon, and it is honestly great. I have a second phone to use for trade evos, but just using the memento is much less of a hassle.
Screenshot_20200729-181501_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And then I find by far one of the best Pokes in the game, Stufful.
As mentioned above, with a Ghost TM Bewear gets a boost against every pokemon except Spiritomb, Sableye, and steel/rock types nuetral to fighting (and ig ghost types nuetral to ghost, but idk how many of those there are) so it is AMAZING
Screenshot_20200729-181907_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I found a nice coffee shop on I wanna say 28th and 7th? Called Bite. I also found this Bewear holding a Fighting TM. Wonderful.
Another Bewear drops a Fighting TM and I am 200 coins richer
Screenshot_20200729-184538_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Ok so I was in this area a LONG time (easily an hour) and in that whole time I did not find a single Shiny Stufful. I did pick up this Shiny Bruxish tho
Screenshot_20200729-184544_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Yeet
Bad nicknames from my friends continue
Screenshot_20200729-190326_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I pick up this Level 20 Bunnelby on the F train, which allows me to instantly get Diggersby, which is huge cuz that typing is amazing
Screenshot_20200729-190339_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200729-191437_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

AND THEN I FIND MY FAV POKEMON OF ALL TIME, TOXEL!!!! BABEY PUNK ROCKER!!!! I LOVE HER!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!
Screenshot_20200729-191542_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

YASSSSSSSS
Screenshot_20200729-191907_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I name her Jackie after that line from the Song 88 Lines About 44 Women by The Nails (Jackie was a rich punk rocker, silver spoon and a paper plate) and,,, babey,,, i love her,,,, i will cherish her,,,,,,forever
Screenshot_20200729-192120_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also pick up this Barboach holding a Ground TM, finishing off the last of my Pokeballs. I then pick up 2 10packs of Pokeballs, bringing us to 20 pokeballs. Which should last us a while.
Thats all I have for today. Tomorrow I move into my new apartment (GOT THE KEYS! EXCITED!) and will post in the night again ig. See you all then!

Need nicknames for: Barboach, Stufful, Skarmory, Diggersby and Bruxish

Attachments

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
This game is kind of interesting because of how simple it is. Shinies being kind of common is weird though. Any idea what the odds are?

Need nicknames for: Barboach, Stufful, Skarmory, Diggersby and Bruxish
Go to Wikipedia and click random page. I guarantee that it will give you better names than your TMI friend. I'm sure a few seeming random letters would even be better than anything he says. *looks at my name* Uh... Just don't do any combo with T, N, and two Cs. I'd rather stay away from anything he named...

Slightly more serious Edit: Fluffy works a lot as always as either a good name for something like Wooloo or a "good" name for something like Ferrothorn. Also, Animal Crossing Wiki seems like it'd be much more likely to give you real names than other Wikis because every villager has a page. Then again, so does every chair, so hope you like chair names if you use that one.

Last edited:
V v v short update im sorry i promise therell be more tomorrow

CTNC i like meme names tho. When i had cats they were named Salt, Pepper, Mr Fluffles, and Fuckface. You can guess which one I named.

*Edit* Also shinies are not rly common, as youll see I can go hours without finding one, we've just been lucky so far.
It is easier to find them tho, because of a couple reason
1) You can encounter pokemon at once, you dont have to work to get encounters
2) You can have 3 encounters at a time

This means you can go through about 200-300 encounters in 5 minutes depending on how fast your phone is (and trust me, you get really fast with this app after a while). Take those odds and apply them across an hour, and its honestly less likely that we WOULDNT find any shinies.

Screenshot_20200730-090716_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

First thing I do at work is buy 10 ground foods. Gonna be useful for Sodarayg
Screenshot_20200730-092429_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Then I set a fairy bait cuz I want a good fairy type. Luckily I get a pretty good one (ftr the absolutely best possibility was Klefki)
Screenshot_20200730-092537_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a Cleffa holding a TM
Screenshot_20200730-092544_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And then a Clefairy! Btw that cleffa in the corner was a dick it was holding a Fairy Memory which looks the same as a TM so I got excited in the box manager and I opened it to remove the TM and it was a Memory. Fukkit.
Screenshot_20200730-093040_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Bte Jackie LOVED this swarm, went from 3 to 9 my little babey I love her so much T*T
Screenshot_20200730-093048_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Score!
The swarm ended without me getting a Shiny. A couple of them dropped moonstones.
Screenshot_20200730-115610_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

So I use one of the moonstones on Clefairy and thats the Cleffa line done with! At rhis point Im taking evolutions seriously, we cannot progress nuch further with unevolved pokemon. Next on our agenda is finding an Electric spawn so I can farm for Thunderstones for Pikapii
Screenshot_20200730-184635_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

After work I go home for the last time (Ill honestly miss this shitty apartment) and pack up to move out. In the lyft to the new place I was rly emotional so I played a bit to calm myself and found a Wrumple swarm.
Screenshot_20200730-184656_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Cross evolutions are the worst, esoecially evolutions like Wrumple that you cant control. I catch a level 11 wrumple and evolve it straight to Dustox.
Screenshot_20200730-184714_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

One down, one to go
Screenshot_20200730-184741_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I then pick up a level 16 Silcoon
Screenshot_20200730-184750_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Thats Wrumple done with, thank fuck
Screenshot_20200730-210642_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And then I get to my new apartment. I make a home marker for it and name it home. And thats when it sinks in.
20200730_194930_Yaunn_407.png

This is my home. My new home.
Ive been in a shitty shitty shitty place (mentally) the last few months. I had to leave behind everything I was used to to start anew. I began to take my music seriously. I began to write more songs. I began to plan out my future. And I had to leave my roommates behind, as much as I hated it, cuz I couldnt be who I need to be if I stayed in that apartment without running water or a working stove. I needed change. And Ive got it. Heres to the start of a new chapter.
See you all tomorrow ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
No update but I am here to talk about what we need to do next.

First thing, I absolutely NEED a good Grass Type. Im going to Jersey to visit my uncle tomorrow and im praying he has a Grass spawn cuz I have nothing against strong water spawns except my normals and maybe Frillish.
I also need to pick up Better Pokemon in general. Taurus is prolly my best rn, and thats pretty sad since the last time I played this I had an electric spawn and 2 weeks in I had 3 Mega Evolved Ground Types. I need a good Dark Type (read not an alolan form), preferrably Absol.
I need to explore more in general. Im gonna start doing that next week as the city slowly reopens, just go to new places catch a few mons and go home to train. Some more gym badges would be nice since I have 3 but theyre all in different regions.
We dont have to worry about Pokeballs anymore thankfully but this respite is short lived in all probability
I NEED to evolve Pikachu, Stufful and Mime cuz they will be great once I put that legwork in. My spawn being ghost means Stufful has a much harder time getting that training in.
Some more type diversity in general honestly. I am VERY good against certain types, and almost helpless against others.
I need a beer but thats not related to this post I just have a nice ass window that I sat on and played guitar at and it would be better with beer
Why the fuck is NYC so expensive
I need a boyfriend with an Electric Spawn so I can train Spoopy and Sad Boi they are p neglected rn
This has derailed sorry
Anyways
I have sunday and monday off, sunday night I will not be doing much, maybe going to Manhattan to play with the band, but Monday I am going to go explore and look for good Pokes
Expect a good update tomorrow
Anyways thats all I have for today, sorry no update, but even if I dont update update Ill post a little something every day. Also! Nicknames for the following:
Clefable Beautiful Dustox Geodude Honedge Vivillion Barboach

Oh this one's easy.
Clefable= Twinkle twat
Beautifly= Sticky stuff
Dustox= Eat my dust
Geodude= Rock hard
Honedge= Stabby stick
Vivillion= Violin
Barboach= Muddy buddy

I am fully aware that these names suck, but nothing can be worse than the names of the exclusive moves starter Evee and Pikachu learn. (Baddy bad sounded great to GF I guess)

Oh this one's easy.
Clefable= Twinkle twat
Beautifly= Sticky stuff
Dustox= Eat my dust
Geodude= Rock hard
Honedge= Stabby stick
Vivillion= Violin
Barboach= Muddy buddy

I am fully aware that these names suck, but nothing can be worse than the names of the exclusive moves starter Evee and Pikachu learn. (Baddy bad sounded great to GF I guess)

I want to give you flowers because these are the best nicknames anyone has ever suggested to me

Late update sors frens

Screenshot_20200730-210642_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Last time we left off with me moving into the new apartment. Lets continue.
Screenshot_20200730-225334_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I immediately challenged the gym. We are pretty well prepared for Dragon. A steel type, a fairy type, an ice type and 3 normals is a good team.
Screenshot_20200730-225446_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-225358_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Idk why I used Bastard Kitty instead of Dig Bick but didnt matter in the end. Also take note of just how much of a glue normal types end up being in this game.
Screenshot_20200730-225926_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Anyways immediately rematch as always
Screenshot_20200730-225949_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

We win pretty easily. Lemme give u guys a region update.
Screenshot_20200802-010658_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

This is the 57th street train station i use to get home
Screenshot_20200802-010705_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

This is my old home
Screenshot_20200802-010709_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

My new apartment
Screenshot_20200802-010714_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Work
As you can tell we have 4 badges now, but theyre all in different regions. Something to work on, cause you can only start encountering stronger pokes in a region if you have multiple badges in that region.
Screenshot_20200731-090926_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I buy some Dark Food the next day (fri) at work. Ill save these for later.
Screenshot_20200731-091540_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Instead I use a Ground bait. I get a Geodude swarm.
Screenshot_20200731-100457_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

So protip for this game: anything with a great STAB combination is great. Edgequake has crazy good coverage, so Rock/Grounds are great. 4x weaknesses are also much less important here cuz most of the time you wont be using weak pokemon anyways you wanna play to your strengths so wherher its 2x or 4x is inconsequential. Hence, Geodude is not bad at all.
Screenshot_20200731-100457_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Bastard was holding a Trade Memento
Screenshot_20200731-100559_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Woot Woot!
Screenshot_20200731-112012_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Later on at the subway I catch a level 13 spewpa since dummydums is never gonna evolve
Screenshot_20200731-112022_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And thats Vivi done with!
Screenshot_20200731-151047_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

On the way home I come across a Honedge swarm and its too good to not use.
Screenshot_20200731-191157_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

At home I set another ground swarm and get a pretty disappointing Mudkip swarm.
Screenshot_20200731-191719_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Pretty standard, catch to evolve straight into the infinitely better Marshtomp
Screenshot_20200731-191730_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Today (Sat) I did not play at work since I knew I was going to Jersey afterwards. I boarded the bus to jersey from port authority around 5 30. I was on call with a friend befor that so didnt play on the walk there.
When Im on the bus I will always listen to music while playing. I mean I listen to music all the time, music is literally my life, but I actually properly enjoy it on the bus and subway. Ill be posting what I listen to.
Screenshot_20200801-172241_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Transmit the message, to the reciever, hope for an answer someday
I got three passports, couple of visas, you dont even know my real name

Sidenote: Stop Making Sense, if you can watch it, is one of the best taped live performances of a band Ive ever seen, I havent been able to listen to Talking Heads the same way after watching it, it is mesmerizing, go check it out
Screenshot_20200801-172619_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Anyways I buy another 10 pack of pokeballs to last us the journey and catch a Blitzle out of the bus station
Screenshot_20200801-172657_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Then a THIRD regional form dark type in Grimer-A
This one is actually not bad, Muk A is great
Screenshot_20200801-172849_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Sandshrew soon follows
Screenshot_20200801-172908_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Klink is next
Screenshot_20200801-173010_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

hey little sister, shotgun
Its a nice day to, start again
its a nice day for a *dramatic pause* WHITE WEDDING

Screenshot_20200801-173257_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Apparently this game like Billy Idol (can definitely relate) cuz we catch a Dratini instantly
Screenshot_20200801-173313_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Cottonee follows. Its holding a Sun Stone but I hold off on evolving it cuz the bus is speeding and I dont wanna miss a good poke
Screenshot_20200801-173442_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Chinchou is GREAT in this game, fucking great pick
Screenshot_20200801-173517_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Oh man, these catches make me wish I went to Jersey earlier (not really, Jersey sucks)
Screenshot_20200801-173540_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Ferroseed is a decent pickup. Three pretty varied steels is a good lineup.
Screenshot_20200801-173604_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I dont like where this is going, Jon
Screenshot_20200801-173624_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Purely to get a good grass/ghost in Decidueye
Screenshot_20200801-173638_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

so I put a bullet where i shouda put a helmet and I
I crash my car cuz i wanna get carried away!
And now Im standing on the overpass screaming at myself
HEY I WANNA GET BETTER
I DIDNT KNOWWWW I WAS LONELY TILL I SAW YOUR FACE
I WANNA GET BETTER, BETTER
I DIDNT KNOW I WAS BROKEN TILL I WANTED TO CHANGE
I WANNA GET BETTER

(Sorry i love this song v much it was there for me in hard times)
Screenshot_20200801-173700_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Rhyhorn is better than geodude cuz Golem is Ultra while Rhyperior is Extraordinary
It is MUCH harder to evolve Rhydon tho
Screenshot_20200801-173720_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAV POKEMON!!! SHIT TYPING BUT MY BABEY!!!
I name her Radium Eyes after that Count Zero song cuz thats what popped into my head the first time I saw Galarian Rapidash
Screenshot_20200801-173805_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I take a brief break to evolve Cottonee
Screenshot_20200801-173848_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

While over in Iraq thousands are dead because of lies
the spineless war-drumming press corpse have TAKEN LIVES
Screenshot_20200801-173900_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

i realise I dont have a fire type either so I pick up a Heatmor.
At some point during Press Corpse I came upon a Dieno spawn. I thought g-ponyta was psychic/fairy rather than pure psychic so I sent it out and it was brutally slaughtered and before I could find clefable i had moved to the next route
Sadness
Screenshot_20200801-174040_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

dhuuun dhun dhun dhun dhun dhuuun dhuuun
dhuuun dhun dhun dhun dhundhundhun dhunnn

no one remembers seven nation army for the lyrics
Also fun fact this was the first song I ever learnt to play on the guitar and the first song I played with a drummer
Screenshot_20200801-174336_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

The interactions are so damn cute
Screenshot_20200801-174435_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I come across a normal ponyta spawn and pick it up too
Screenshot_20200801-174721_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Dont you dare, dont you tread on me
Dont you trEAAAad on MEEEE

Screenshot_20200801-174740_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Simply becuz I love Obstagoon in UU
Screenshot_20200801-174911_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Ngl, Drampa is insane in this game, absolutely demolishes any non-steels Yung Dramps
Screenshot_20200801-175223_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a Timburr since I have a bunch of trade mementos from grinding geodudes earlier
Screenshot_20200801-175228_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Obviously a Hera as well since its really fucking good
Screenshot_20200801-175446_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

FINALLY A DARK TYPE THAT ISNT A REGIONAL FORM! IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? OR IS THIS JUST FANTASY? LOST IN GALAR NO ESCAPE FROM THE SHITTY
Screenshot_20200801-175515_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

If I dieee tomorrow
As the minutes faaaade away
i cant remember
have I said all I can say?

Sidenote, the way Vince sings "I cant remember" in If I Die Tomorrow is EXACTLY how Patrick sings "I cant remember" in 27 by Fall Out Boy, and it baffles me because Saints of Los Angeles came out in June 2008 and Foile a Deux came out in December 2008 so there was no time for either of them to copy each other but they sound identical???
Anyways Saints of Los Angeles is an underrated album dont fuckin @ me its the best Motley album after Dr Feelgood
EDIT i just looked it up and apparently this song isnt from Saints of Los Angeles? Its from 2005. Copying Motley Crue would be a very FOB thing to do so I guess it might not be a coincidence they sound identical. Still doesnt change my point about Saints of Los Angeles being underrated tho
It was at this point in the bus journey that I fell asleep
I woke up in jersey, which is the worst place anyone can wake up, and went to my uncles house without playing
Also at some point in this journey i caught 4 eevee but i dont remember when and I didnt take a screenie
Screenshot_20200801-190657_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

My uncles house. I set a marker and send Clefable on the mission
Screenshot_20200801-234206_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

The gym is an electric, which is great training for my ground types
Screenshot_20200801-234251_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200801-234255_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Pretty good victory
Screenshot_20200801-234414_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200801-234419_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Rematch goes well too
You dont get more TMs after the first rematch but I did like 5 more anyways just to get my ground types levelled up
Screenshot_20200801-234958_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

:')
Anyways thats all for this update. See you all tomorrow!

I cant even be bothered to compile a list of nickname needing pokes. Go thru the update and name what u want. Tagging SpookMÆN for more amazing names.

Attachments

Last edited:
I've mustered all the power my two brain cells share, so here goes.

1. Mr mime galar: Twinkle toes (previously The Donald)
2. Marshtomp: Dead meme
3.Blitzle: Zappy zebra, or Marty if you're a Madagascar fan
4. Sandshrew: Gotta go fast.
5. Grimer: Sewer sweetheart
6. Klink: Grinds my gears
7. Dratini: Slithery snek
8. Whimscot: Q-tip
9. Lapras: Long neck monster
10. Ferroseed: Hugging buddy
11. Rowlet: HOOligan
12. Rhyhorn: Horny stud
13. Ponyta: Friendship is magic
14. Heatmor: French kisser
15. Zigzagoon: Garbage Goon
16. Drampa: Old man jenkins
17. Sandlie: Gucci shades

Sorry for the long list and if I skipped a few, I'm just low on ideas rn.

Screenshot_20200801-234134_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

At some point during our travels I had picked up a Fire Stone (legitimately no idea when) and I now use this to evolve one of the Eevee into a Flareon
Screenshot_20200801-234043_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a Bellsprout at my uncles, but I cannot be bothered to grind or fish for a shiny or even a TM because I am extremely irratable. I quit smoking the day I moved into the new apartment (I was planning to anyways and Im not allowed to smoke indoors in the new place) and I am already regretting the decision. I have a vape cuz fuck me if Im going cold turkey all at once but Im still craving a cig and it is not ideal for anyone in this situation
Screenshot_20200802-162623_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

so cold again, cant feel my face again, no-oh
my patience is wearing thin
6 am there goes the moon
i feel like death is coming soon and ohh
all i wanna do is fuckin sleep.

My irratibility combined with a lack of time cuz Im still doing last minute shopping for the apartment means I dont actually do anything of note at my uncles until I am back on the bus to nyc. Atleast you guys get to enjoy my impeccable music taste again.
Screenshot_20200802-162627_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-162639_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I drift through Vanillish and Spoink routes without picking anything up. I dont really need a Psychic type rn since they dont provide much defensively, and Mime Galar (funny enough also a Psychic) is good for an ice type for now.
Screenshot_20200802-163013_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And I used to be strong, yeah I used to be tough
She used to be pretty, but now we're just pretty fucked up
Screenshot_20200802-163050_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I pick up a Vullaby because Dark/Flying is great and we need good dark types
Screenshot_20200802-163256_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Trapinch follows since Flygon is really good
Screenshot_20200802-163416_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also use a Leaf Stone (got some from Bellsprouts) to evolve it
Screenshot_20200802-164033_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

tiiiiiiime goes byyyyy
so slowwww
When youre stuck to meee
Screenshot_20200802-164225_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also wait for the dieno route again so I can catch it this time
Screenshot_20200802-164240_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-164353_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

If we are born to die,
and we all die to live
whats the point of living
if it just contradicts?

Screenshot_20200802-164432_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I come across this backpacker and think "Hmm I havent won a trainer battle yet"
Screenshot_20200802-164452_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-164449_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And I will not win one for some time yet, apparently.
Screenshot_20200802-164746_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

At this point, I decide, god fucking dammit, I am going to beat a trainer today and start keeping an eye out for promising ones.
Screenshot_20200802-164751_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Damn, that was pretty close. Unfortunate.
Screenshot_20200802-164848_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Okay this is getting annoying
Screenshot_20200802-164826_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Are you actually kidding me
Screenshot_20200802-165700_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

You throw your cards upon a playing table
My name is Cain and I am now unable
20200802_165606_Unudi_252.png

On the way the bus passes by this library in idek which county and I see this Library every time I take this bus and every single time it fills me with the urge to quit my job and college and move here as a bookkeeper and live with my nine cats surrounded by books so many other people before me have read and loved and aaaaa
But then I realise I would have to live in New Jersey and the desire dies away instantly
Screenshot_20200802-164914_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

After a long while I manage to find one with a decent level.
Screenshot_20200802-164936_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-164933_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Spoopy lost by *1* level.
Anyways at this point I arrive at Port Authority and have to get off the bus.
Then I get home and have to charge my phone so I cant play. But I decide to do my monthly pilgrimage tonight.
So around 9 I leave the house. I walk to the N station about 15 mins from my place.
20200802_211333_Yaunn_407.png

Come across the perfect place for a ghost spawn
Screenshot_20200802-212416_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

The N station is a Geodude spawn, which I dont feel like rn, so I decide to see the gym since its a new region
Screenshot_20200802-212508_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

With our three steels, 2 ghosts, and Dr Manhattan, I am much more prepared for a Normal gym than I would have been at the start of the game
Screenshot_20200802-212526_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Sure enough, no casualities
Screenshot_20200802-212641_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I lose the rematch tho. No biggie. Just shift around some Pokes and...
Screenshot_20200802-212826_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Attaboy
Screenshot_20200802-213555_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I move into a new portion of the region and say guck it why not
Screenshot_20200802-213613_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-213613_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Woot woot
Screenshot_20200802-213702_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

As per usual
Screenshot_20200802-213720_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-213723_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Not bad for our first ever second gym.
Screenshot_20200802-214701_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

But can we do 3???
Screenshot_20200802-214725_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-214723_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

YES WE CAN!
The train moves into a tunnel and I cant rematch this one but not bad! 3 badges in like 20 minutes
Screenshot_20200802-215447_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

While waiting for my transfer train at Atlantic, I come across a Level 20 Magikarp. Its worth the Pokeball to not have to train Sodarayg 6 more levels
Screenshot_20200802-215501_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Evolve it, name it Sodarayg, and dump the old Sodarayg in the duplicates box and voila!
Screenshot_20200802-220423_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I arrive at my station, Clark Street, and it is an Emolga spawn. Emolga isnt bad, but I dont particularly feel like catching one right now
Screenshot_20200802-220641_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Anyways, I arrive to where I was going, the Promenade.
20200802_220952_Uzise_762.png

I come here about once a month on my own because this place holds great significance to me. I come here every month and just sit by myself with a cigarette (vape now) and reflect on the past month and how much has changed since I last came here.
20200802_221107_Uzise_762.png

:')
Its beautiful. Even more breathtaking in person, believe me. It feels so freeing, standing or sitting there, feeling so insignificant amongst the millions other people living their lives in this city
Screenshot_20200802-222447_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a Cacnea, but my pilgrimage isnt over yet. I venture down via Columbia Heights towards the dock, and take the long winding route through the park, as is tradition, to get to the riverside.
20200802_222829_Uzise_762.png

Which is my favorite place in the entire city. When I used to come here this past winter, the park was deserted. I used to be the only one here. Now there are a lot more people, probably because we NEED somewhere to go during these times.
20200802_222931_Uzise_762.png

I love this city so much.
Screenshot_20200802-224125_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

On the way back to the station I come across this trainer and say wynaut.
Screenshot_20200802-223936_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-223933_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Hey, thats not bad at all. Thats certainly salvageable.
I make her stay, rearrage the team and...
Screenshot_20200802-224148_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-224145_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

YES!!!
Screenshot_20200802-224143_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

FUCKING YES!!!! FIRST TRAINER BATTLE WE HAVE WON!!!! MILESTONES BABEY!
We get a better prize for besting her with such a low average team level.
Anyways, thats all I have for this update. See you all later!

Attachments

Short update sorry my friends

Screenshot_20200803-153405_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I wake up in the morning and play a bit. Some grinding against Misdreavus while I fish for a shiny doubles as training for Galargoon. I find a Galarian Meowth while Im there and pick it up. Steel types are always valuable.
Screenshot_20200803-181230_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also buy 10 Electric Foods. Should be useful soon.
I spend the day nursing a headache for some reason, and drinking spiked coke which probably does nothing to help. So I dont play this game until the night.
Screenshot_20200803-233047_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I decide to set a regional meeting poster to get some trainer battles done so I can get Pokeballs. I set the level around 25 and wait.
Screenshot_20200803-233054_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I drink some more as I wait which probably explains my stupid ass decisions that are coming up.
The swarm arrives, 3 trainers. Its always 3 trainers for some reason. Whateves. I dip into my Duplicares box for cannon fodder and fight the first one.
Screenshot_20200803-234607_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200803-234604_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Not a bad start. Certainly doable. I want my levels as low as possible to maximise reward.
Luvdisk will do 23 damage since it has no multipliers. That gets knocked down to 13 for those that resist water. I set my level 16 Bruxish against it.
Slugma will do 20 due to being Scarce. Any super effective attack from a level 11 or higher will knock it out. Sad Boi makes a trainer debut as itll do 23 damage.
My tipsy self doesnt bother calculating for whirlipede, only sees that geodude resists both its stabs and goes "yes thisll work". Really though, Geodude will do 18 damage as a super effective move, and Whirlipede will do 19 due to it being Great powered.
Murkrow is problematic, I dont have anything resisting its STABs, but a 23 power move will outdamage it. Level 13 rhydon gets the spot.
Cufant will do 14 damage to anything resisting steel, which isnt hard to find. Level 9 Flareon easily outdamages it.
Lastly, Pyuku might be great powered but it will do 19 damage on resistance. This pissed me off since my Bellsprout is Level 8, just NARROWLY missing out on the KO. I go for Level 11 exeggcutor instead.
Screenshot_20200803-234829_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

So the team ends up looking like this
Screenshot_20200803-234857_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Apart from the Geodude derp, all my other predictions are spot on and I get 3 pokeballs for my trouble!
Screenshot_20200803-234933_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200803-234930_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Second dude is a bit harder, but still doable
Inkay is an embarassment, any bug type will do +20 and easily kill it. I go for Dustox since its my lowest levelled (11), and it outdamages even with Inkay getting a +10 due to type effectiveness.
I forgot Dedenne was fairy so I sent geodude again like a fucking idiot
Dhelmise is probably the hardest. Its an Ultra Grass/Ghost, which is a stupidly good stab combo. After some consideration, I go for Drampa here. Drampa is an Ultra Level 13 (so 23 damage) that resists both its STABs. So itll get knocked down to 23 as well. Its a dice roll, but it was the best I had at the time.
Cacnea is easy. Any of my bug type will kill it. I go for OMG Cholestrol since Dustox is recovering.
Archen will get knocked down to 21 VS a rock or steel, so i go for rhydon for 23 damage.
Scraggy infuriated me. I wanted Mime Jr here since it isnt Scarce, but it is nuetral to Dark and at Level 7 it ties with Scraggy at 22 damage after its Scarce multiplier. In the end I go for Cleffa, who is Level 8 and resists both its STABs.
Screenshot_20200803-235356_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Geodude loses cuz I suck, and Drampa loses the 50/50, but not bad overall!
Screenshot_20200803-235428_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200803-235430_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Last trainer! (It is hilarious level 2 Bellsprout finished off an Ultra level 20 pokemon)
I use my Level 8 Bellsprout (my main) for the maractus, as it could use the EXP and I already know itll win.
Geodude goes up against the second pokemon for the THIRD time, but I thoroughly calc and double check it this time
Pikachu just needs any ground type. Trapinch is my lowest levelled, at 11.
Shroomish will do 10 damage to a resist, so after double checking to make sure it isnt a Poison type (i dont trust drunk me) I send Vullaby.
Rhyhorn is good for the second Staravia.
Lastly, Water/Rock is too good for my team to resist, so I just send in Exeggcutor to smash it.
Screenshot_20200803-235759_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Cheap fuckin bastard
Anyways, thats all I have for this update, sorry. Ill have more tomorrow! I also have a date on Thursday so expect a good update then!
See you all soon!

Attachments

I am so so sorry you are all legally allowed to behead me

Screenshot_20200804-005511_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

The first thing I do is set a Music folder. I shoulda done this earlier but I forgot. You can have songs set to routes if theyre saved on your phone. Full disclosure, all my saved songs are from 2 years ago before I got spotify so very angsty and pop punkish cuz thats what I was into at the time.
Screenshot_20200804-005524_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

My home route is My Demons by Starset, and wow. I have not heard this song in a solid 4 years or sth.
TAKE ME HIGH AND ILL SING OH YOU MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY (OKAY OKAY OKAY)
Good times.
Screenshot_20200804-121419_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I buy 10 bug foods as per usual
Screenshot_20200804-153739_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I set a Ground bait at work and encounter a Wooper swarm. I catch a level 20 woop.
Screenshot_20200804-153753_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I immediately evolve it into Quag, as a good Ground/Water is great.
Screenshot_20200804-193412_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200804-193243_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I also set an Electric Bait and get an Alo-Geodude swarm. Meh. It trashes on pure flying types, but since those are so rare (only 3 in the entire pokedex iirc) it wont have much benefits over regular geodude.
Screenshot_20200804-193412_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a bunch cuz theyre all holding items, and FINALLY! PIKAPIIS TIME TO SHINE!
Screenshot_20200804-203504_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

BABEYYYY
Screenshot_20200804-202537_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

On the way home I catch a Galarian Slowpoke and name it Homer for the meme.
Screenshot_20200804-203426_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Also I realised since trainers are a solid way to farm Pokeballs I should get these cheap Regional Trainer Posters while I can and so. I up my count to 49.
I finally bought some beer and while I drink it in my balcony cum fire escape I set a Regional Trainer poster for level 30. Im confident we can handle level 30s.
Side note I finished the entire beer and at the time was like "this is why I dont drink beer im not drunk" but then. Dumb mistakes in the battles. So maybe I am drunk.
Screenshot_20200804-213754_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Cannot believe I run into one of the three pure flying types on the same day I shit on Galardude
20200804_223804.jpg

Screenshot_20200804-215707_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200804-221900_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Pretty uneventul battles. I mess up cuz Im drunk, but, like I said, its really easy in this game since you can just game the rematches.
Screenshot_20200805-182432_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Throughout the week, I catch a Nidorino and a Nidoran-F. I evolve the Nidorino using one of the Moon Stones I farmed from cleffa
Screenshot_20200805-182452_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20200806-190205_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I catch a Relicanth on my date! We went to Tahenis, which is this really good middle eastern restaurant on Union Street and 4th Ave, and it was a Pinchurin swarm. Since Raichu is better than it, I figured it was better to fish for a shiny, but, alas, no luck.
20200806_175815_Uzise_710.png

Got a shitty photo of them tho, little buttfaces that they are
Anyways while I was going home I took the wrong train (took one going to Manhattan instead of further into Brooklyn) and had to double back. It was worth it for the picture tho, the Smith Street station is gorgeous.
20200806_185359_Uzise_645.png

20200806_185435_Uzise_645.png

Also yes this is Jackies birthplace. I love her so much.
Screenshot_20200808-210834_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Fuck u too Vulpix (o yaa I caught a vulpix)
Im really sorry for the long wait for a shit update guys. Its been a hell of a week and I was drunk for most of it. I *might* have a drinking problem. But I promise next week will be slightly less shitty and I havent given up on this run yet.
20200808_203053_Uzise_793.png

Have this shitty pic of the Manhattan skyline taken from the Q train. Love you all! See you soon!

Attachments

What hiatus what are you guys talking about shhhhhhh

Okay so I know it has been a LONG time, but my boyfriend and me recently got back into Pokemon Go together, which made me think of this game, which made me realise I should probably get back to this playthru cuz its pretty fun.
Screenshot_20210602-132731_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Okay so today when I was going home after our date I booted up GPS monster scouter and sure enough, my data is still there! So at the Jay Street Metrotech ACF station, I found a Ditto horde.
Ditto is unique because it just copies the type and boosts of the opposing pokemon, which means the level is the only thing that matters in a battle against ditto. The only way I can think of to beat a ditto higher levelled than your pokemon is to be resistant to both your STABs while having learnt a TM thats super effective against yourself. Anyways I caught a couple.
Screenshot_20210602-193427_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I take the bus home, and there was a Darumaka horde at the bus stop. I tried for AGES to find a shiny but my bus came before I could.
Screenshot_20210602-193749_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I DID pick up this Pidgeotto! Normal types are always great.
Screenshot_20210602-194003_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

On the bus ride home we ran into a hoppip horde. I swap out my party for all steel types just cuz its v likely theyll resist whatever I find so it makes it easier when I dont have to keep swapping out my party.
Screenshot_20210602-194307_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Also Galarian Ponyta but we have one of those already
Screenshot_20210602-194838_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

We also did a trainer battle...
Screenshot_20210602-194848_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20210602-194857_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

We win and get a pokeball! Probably could have used lower levelled pokes but I didnt wanna miss the fight on the moving bus.
Screenshot_20210602-195013_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Also Arctovish horde!!! Water/Ice is FANTASTIC offensively. Sure, water types resist both, but Arctovish will resist their STAB as well. Infact, the only pokemon in my boxes that could deal with them was...
Screenshot_20210602-195055_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

The mighty CHINCHOU
Anyways I pick one up
Screenshot_20210602-195215_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Last horde on the way home was Shroomish! We do a lil training and-
Screenshot_20210602-195254_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

MINE
Screenshot_20210602-221908_WhatsApp.jpg

!!!!!
Anyways we get home. I moved after I stopped playing this game so I never actually checked out my home horde.
Screenshot_20210602-195858_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Its Zangoose!!
Screenshot_20210602-200050_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

I set down a Home marker and some electric bait and then set out to catch a shiny Zangoose
Screenshot_20210602-201224_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20210602-201245_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Screenshot_20210602-201318_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

We do a little selly sell
Screenshot_20210602-201335_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

We did a little buyey buy
Screenshot_20210602-205724_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

And in that time, Geodude levels up to 25!!
Screenshot_20210602-205736_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

MINEEEEE
Screenshot_20210602-193030_WhatsApp.jpg

Also convinced my boyfriend to get this so I should evolve Graveler when I see him next!!
Screenshot_20210602-210418_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

FINALLY
THAT TOOK AN ACTUAL *HOUR OF GAMEPLAY*
Screenshot_20210602-210424_GPS Monster Scouter.jpg

Anyways besties thats where we'll end off for now. I love you all!!!
Im getting my second dose of the vaccine tomorrow so hopefully I should play this some more
See you later!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)