Arhan's Trade Thread(Shinies of the week Project!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, do you want me to breed them or will you be fine with cloning them?

If you clone them I want flawless parents with your OT. I don't need clones of spitbacks, lol. If you don't have a perfect parent to clone then breed pls.

Maybe you get lucky and get a Flawless one.

If you clone them I want flawless parents with your OT. I don't need clones of spitbacks, lol. If you don't have a perfect parent to clone then breed pls.

Maybe you get lucky and get a Flawless one.
Sure, will breed by evening, we can trade tonight

Quello93 Yea, SV check some eggs for me and clone me four pokemon without taking copies and I will allow you to clone Frillish for these services

Announcement!
After much thought over this, I will be closing my breeding section, to concentrate on shiny breeding and soft resetting(once my OR gets here)

Last edited:
Updating

[#072 - #073]
shiny.png
tentacruel.png
diveball.png

OT: Sansa Stark (40768) | ♀ | Non-Redis
Rain Dish | Bold
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Poison Sting | Haze | Knock off | Rapid Spin
Lv. 1 UT

[#574 - #575]
shiny.png
gothitelle.png
luxuryball.png

OT: Truong (20522) | ♀ | Non-Redis
Shadow Tag | Modest
31 | 24 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Pound | Dark Pulse | --- | ---
Lv. 1 UT

Hey Arhan, I got my zygarde and Deoxys cloned. I should be able to trade later today (maybe about 12ish hours from now) and/or all weekend :]

Also free bump :).

You do know that eevee is a 12.5% female pokemon?We are talking Covet, Charm, Wish and Stored Power

I do know Eevee is a low percentage female pokemon, and it sounds like a cool project to take on.
-however, if i were to take on this somewhat daunting task would you be willing to trade more?

Updating
Thanks to Liger Zero for Transferring this(more to come, but my DS needs to charge

[#638]
shiny.png
cobalion.png
quickball.png

OT: Ash (00000) | ♂ | Non-Redis
Justified | Jolly
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Helping Hand | Iron Head | Retaliate | Sacred Sword
Lv. 45 UT

Quello93 I don't think I wanna add anything to it..That yanma took 6 perfect HP Ground Yanmas to get a Match

Coz I like it, look at this

safariball.png
[IMGhttps://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/icons/pokemon/shiny/mismagius.png[/IMG]
Also, coz Dark Ray Reccomends it in his list of matching balls.
Ahh, I see..Well I'll trade for the misdreavous here later or tomorrow and i'll get started after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back