Art Room Contests - Valentines (Won by Blue Frog and Rona)

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Hi there!

Welcome to the Pokemon Showdown Art Room contests! This will be the permanent Mega Thread for all contests that occur. After my resignation, I have still kept the liberty of organizing the Art Contests! Topics are discussed by Jac, me, and the Art Room Staff! If you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM on Smogon or PS!

The Current Contest: Spring Time!

As we near the beginning of spring, we are getting really bored of winter and its cursed cold. So bring us bright, colorful images of happiness and joy! Spring scenes with crystal lakes and blooming flowers will definitely cheer me up!

New: As well as drawing art, writing and comics are allowed in this contest! This is beta version, so we would like some people to submit this medium so we have a sense of how it will fare! Thanks!
Rewards:
Winners of the Contest (generally 1st, 2nd and 3rd) shall receive Room Voice!
Effort awards may also be given out.

Past Contests:
Valentines
New Mega Pokemon
New Pre-Evolutions
Pokemon Retypes
Rules:
  1. No tormenting others art; please only be nice about comments.
  2. Like Smeargle's Studio, please only comment without art if it is at least 3 sentences long, and is constructive in any way. If you just like the piece, then click the Like button.
  3. All standard Smogon rules apply. (No Plagurism)
Thank you,
Agous

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Any Posts After this will not be counted for the "Valentines Contest". Thank you! Winners shall be announced shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)