arte threade

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
seeing an awful lot of freeloders and sicko-phants coming to this thread hat in hand for ""requests"", and not an awful lot of people appreciating artists

dave im sure you can spring for a "cool avatar" out of your social forum head money, right? why not lead by example.
i off’red the literal shirt off my back and i am HEAVILY rashed and suffer from stress-induced acne so you rlly really dont want to see that
helloing. here is a bug:
View attachment 455618
just kidding look below.

helloing dearest dave,
i have attached a picture of beautifly to this email.
lvoe,
ashely.
take that you PU moterhfuckers, proof that beautifully is an incredible cute digimon

grape tylenol

?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
once upon a time i drew an anime skitty catgirl. i would like to see your take on the anime skitty catgirl.
hello gummy. your request is good but i am not in an anime girl drawing mood right now. Perhaps Later

helloing. ashlelyy

it is bww (me)
plz draw comber doing comber things
pls+thankyou
signed bww :)
helloing. bww
it is ashely (me)
plz enjoy my drawing of comber doing comber things.
pls+thankyou
signed ashely :)

1664424640459.png

I humbly request that you draw a Kadabra holding a spork instead of a spoon. Anything else is up to you.
I humbly request that you enjoy the attached picture of Kadabra holding a fork instead of a spoon. Anything else is up to you.
1664424696428.png

Can you draw Golduck hitting a bong?
Can you enjoy this picture of Golduck hitting a bong?
1664424735136.png

Could you make an art of 2 people playing at a competivive poker event, all the chips are in the center of the table, and the cards are revealed, and one guy has aces while the other has 2 exodia pieces, and all the cards in the center are the remaining Exodia pieces, and the guy with the regular poker cards is extremely confused?

I hope that makes sense

EDIT: he should be baffled as well as confused

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
can u draw a lotusnek basking in a hot spring, just enjoying their best life? its my favorite pet form eldamon and i want to get fanart asap

270D4B89-15E6-4AFA-B356-F7CAA3F39954.jpeg

grape tylenol

?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Hi ashley can you draw the walter dog image but it’s a houndour (picture for reference)

View attachment 455736
1664475137151.png

May I you draw paldean woop chillin with wiglett (notice how I politely led off with "May I")?
yeah ok
1664474056706.png

can you draw the wheel spinning away your likes
i will depict such a cruel and sad scene for the low price of 100 likes

can u draw a lotusnek basking in a hot spring, just enjoying their best life? its my favorite pet form eldamon and i want to get fanart asap

ya
1664476595730.png

can u draw honedge contacted staryu :-)
1664477319512.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)