ASB Factory Tournament R1: Orcinus Duo vs Complications

As far as I know, I can DQ someone if they don't post after the allotted time, even if their opponent doesn't call for DQ. However, I can extend the time if you wish. :]

Stratos

Banned deucer.
complications is on a five-day internetless band trip for a sizeable portion of his grade atm, so it'd kinda be dickish to dq him imo

If this is the case, how come Complications hasn't said this through PM/VM, on his profile or signature?

In any case, I'll lift DQ from Complications and allow him to finish up the battle.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Yeah, I won't DQ comp since I'm winning and everything lol

As long as we're not the last match to finish comp can take all the time he wants

Stratos

Banned deucer.
comp's scumbag parents blocked smogon again ._.
i hope you'll accept these orders made without viewing the thread

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Hey, I got a trick up my sleeve!

Endure-Bide-Hold

Next round: Release-Payback-Payback

Complications: Hi, you are still able to have all of the information you need to battle, so I do hope you don't put this inevitable loss down to "lol dick orci abusing Internet problems" or something. Thanks.

Sorry if I sounded dickish in my last few posts; Espy really wanted to finish these matches as quickly as possible and I didn't hear from Complications. ^^;

Music: Bynn the Breaker

DUEL 7! LET'S ROCK!

It's been a while, so let's return with some KITTENS!

Action 1
-Amoonguss used Endure!
Energy: -15

-Girafarig used Wish!
Energy: -18.33

Action 2
-Amoonguss used Bide!

-Girafarig used Psyshock!
To critical (<=625): 7647 (No)
Damage: 18.75
Energy: -5
Amoonguss endured the hit!

Action 3
-Amoonguss is storing energy!

-Girafarig used Psyshock!
To critical (<=625): 4124 (No)
Damage: 18.75
Energy: -9
Amoonguss endured the hit!

Damage taken:
Amoonguss: 18.75 from A1 + 18.75 from A2 + 18.75 from A3 = 56.25 ~ 56
Girafarig: 0

Energy used:
Amoonguss: 15 from A1 = 15
Girafarig: 18.33 from A1 + 5 from A2 + 9 from A3 = 32.33 ~ 32

HP Left:
Amoonguss: 25 - 56 = -31 (Reduced to 1 HP due to Endure)
Girafarig: 70

Energy Left:
Amoonguss: 41 - 15 = 26
Girafarig: 83 - 32 = 51

Stat modifiers:
Amoonguss: Nothing
Girafarig: Nothing

Rewards:
Orcinus Duo: 2 CC
Helen the Alakazam: 6 MC
Ambipom: 6 MC
Amoonguss: 6 MC

Complications: 2 CC
Lillith the Scrafty: 6 MC
Behemoth the Lapras: 6 MC
Abaddon the Girafarig: 6 MC

Leethoof: FLOOR[7 * (4/7)] UC
TheWolfe: CEILING[7 * (2/7)] UC

Orcinus Duo
OOA

Amoonguss (M)

HP: 1
EN: 26
Ability: Regenerator
Effects: Storing energy (0a)
HP: 27 / EN: 39 / Status: OK!
HP: 58 / EN: 81 / Status: OK!

VS.

Complications
xxA

Abaddon (M)

HP: 70
EN: 51
Ability: Inner Focus
Effects: Wish (1a)
Nothing!

Arena: ASB Arena​

Orcinus has already posted his actions for the next round (unless he plans on modifying them), so Complications is free to order.

EDIT: wait wait wait Girafarig was supposed to use Wish if Amoonguss used Endure.

I've already explained my reasons for losing Orcinus. I am not an idiot, but neither am I a troll, so I will not prolong this battle any further than necessary.

Music: Bynn the Breaker

DUEL 8! LET'S ROCK!

Flavor courtesy of Leethoof. :]

Lee averted his gaze in disgust. Never before had he seen such cold mistreatment of Pokemon from a trainer, and he simply couldn't bear to watch the match, let alone continue to mediate it as referee. Orcinus was doubtlessly the most heartless trainer Lee had ever seen in action, and he has even had run-ins with Teams Rocket and Plasma, not to mention the gruff thugs from his father's former life at Oreborough Mine. Though those trainers were clearly evil, guided by dark motives unbeknownst to most, they at least cared for and loved their companions in their own villainous ways. Orcinus displayed nothing of the such. Whatever motives he held beyond total victory, he played it close to his muscled chest. First, Orcinus swept aside Lillith and Helen's blooming wartime romance with his ruthless commands. Then, his lack of restraint in controlling his psychotic Ambipom defiled what little faith even the most hopeful of spectators held. And now, as he drove Amoonguss headlong blizzards of Behemoth's raging fury, he seemed nothing more than a mechanically calculating mind, albeit with an attractive exterior - just another layer of his infinite deception.

That was it. Lee could take no more; he would take mo part in this moral degeneration. History would not remember Lee as the referee who allowed this catastrophe to happen. He removed the specialized referee headphones, tossing them indignantly on the control panel and stood up suddenly, angry at Orcinus for everything,angry at the factory leadership for their inaction, angry at himself for not realizing this obvious course of action earlier. There was nothing he could have done, he meekly reassured himself. The lords had determined the only acceptable time for a disqualification was in case of exceeding a set ordering time frame. Orcinus had never done so. The multiple times Lee had tried to disqualify Orcinus on grounds of extreme cruelty were immediately overturned. Well, he certainly had a few choice words to say to the Factory regarding that, now.

He had far more choice words to say to Orcinus,if he ever managed to corner him after the battle. This utter disregard for emotion should not be tolerated under any circumstances. As he had been listening in through the ref headset, he heard none of the usual words of encouragement from Orcinus's side - only bare bones commands and plain battle plans, completely digression free. Compliactions was constantly conversing with his team, empowering them with love and determination. Orcinus gave only orders in that spine-chillingly masculine voice. The line divide was clear,a line drawn in the neatly-trimmed grass of the stadium between should ad should not be, and Lee had done nothing to stem the encroaching tide of Orcinus's malcontent. Lee hated himself for it, but hated Orcinus even more for forcing him to such self despair. Finished with this prison of a referee booth, he grabbed his guitar and stomped out the door, slamming it shut and only wishing Orcinus's travesties could be locked away inside for eternity.

Already far down the hallway, there was no way Lee could have heard the strained whisper from the headphones as Orcinus leaned in close to his Amoonguss.

"Sorry, Burton."

Action 1
-Girafarig used Agility + Astonish!
To critical (<=625): 5073 (No)
Damage: 2.5
Energy: -15

Amoonguss fainted!
Girafarig's Wish came true! (+25 HP)

Damage taken:
Amoonguss: 2.5 from A1 = 2.5 ~ 3
Girafarig: -25 from A1 = -25

Energy used:
Amoonguss: 0
Girafarig: 15 from A1 = 15

HP Left:
Amoonguss: 1 - 3 = -2
Girafarig: 70 + 25 = 95

Energy Left:
Amoonguss: 26
Girafarig: 51 - 15 = 36

Stat modifiers:
Amoonguss: Nothing
Girafarig: Nothing

Rewards:
Orcinus Duo: 2 CC
Helen the Alakazam: 6 MC
Ambipom: 6 MC
Amoonguss: 6 MC

Complications: 2 CC
Lillith the Scrafty: 6 MC
Behemoth the Lapras: 6 MC
Abaddon the Girafarig: 6 MC

Leethoof: FLOOR[7 * (4/8)] UC
TheWolfe: CEILING[7 * (3/8)] UC

Orcinus Duo
OOx

Amoonguss (M)

HP: 0
EN: 26
Ability: Regenerator
Effects: Nothing
HP: 27 / EN: 39 / Status: OK!
HP: 58 / EN: 81 / Status: OK!

VS.

Complications
xxA

Abaddon (M)

HP: 95
EN: 36
Ability: Inner Focus
Effects: Cooldown (1a)
Nothing!

Arena: ASB Arena

Orcinus Duo sends out first.
Complications attacks first or switches.
Orcinus Duo attacks after.

"Well, time to die I suppose, and what a glorious end it shall be... GG, Orcinus. Next time will be different."
Cooldown-Hyper Beam+Hyper Beam-Cooldown

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
The night was scented with May fog, softened by the warm buzz of diffused sunlight, and the ASB stadium was ready to close. The battle was won several rounds ago, and all that remained was a formality. And yet, a melody floated around, a lost wisp in a vicious hurricane.

Hold me closer, tiny dancer. Count the headlights on the highway.

The Girafrig had done well, and so had Complications. He made a few mistakes early on, but don't we all? The bright lights of the stadium now seemed as steely as prison bars, and the trimmed grass were ready knives, their sheaves long lost from disuse.

Lay me down in sheets of linen, you had a busy day today.

And suddenly, the floodlights turned into the caress of ballroom lights, and orcinus was dancing, his feet barely touching the ground, his hands guiding her hips, turning, step, step, turning.

As the stadium was engulfed in a white light, orcinus laughed...

Fury Claws x3

and with the ban in place on orcinus that means Complications moves through due to disqualification.

(This is to be treated as a win for Complications.)

Oh thats ... interesting. Dont worry everyone, I have the flavor about 75% written out, just editing out kinks and waiting for computer access so I can type and send it out.

Kind of a moot point, but I'm going to write out prizes anyway:

Spoils of battle:
Complications
-Complications gains 2 CC.
-Lillith the Scrafty gains 6 MC.
-Behemoth the Lapras gains 6 MC.
-Abaddon the Girafarig gains 6 MC.
-Complications may swap out one of his Pokemon if he wishes.
Leethoof
-Leethoof gains 3 UC.
TheWolfe
-I gain 4 UC.​

Thanks for playing everyone. Here's to the next round of the tournament! ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)