ASB Highlight Match (MATCH 4 - 9/23/2012) Battle! (Its_A_Random vs Dogfish44)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Water Stone triggers Rain Dish for +1 HP, Swift Swim is also active.

"Such negativity won't get you far!"

Hydro Pump ~ Surf ~ Hydro Pump

IF Bide A1 THEN Substitute A1

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
dogfish44's Team
@
(Water Stone)
Hp: 89
En: 63
2/3/4/4/70
Other:

Its_A_Random's Team
@
(Expert Belt)
Hp: 74
En: 95
4/8/2/3/28 (-10% Evasion)
Other: [/hide]

Round 11

Its_A_Random sent out to the field his last pokemon: Iron Chain the Steelix with Expert Belt. Said pokemon already has battle today, so it is a little battered. Add Ludicolo and the Water Arena and you get an uphill battle!

But I digress. Let's move on to this round. Tango greets his opponent with a pressurized blow of water, aka Hydro Pump that hit Iron Chain right on the face. Due to the surprise, it didn't manage to defend properly and the attack ended up getting a critical hit. How unlucky!

Iron Chain counterattacks by Taunting Tango, saying unspeaking things about its ugly hat! oooh this is a nasty steelix!

Now set up, Iron Chain is ready to play its final card: it uses Bide to store the energy from Tango's future attacks. But the Ludicolo doesn't stop at this little roadblock, as it continues the assault by summoning a huge wave from the arena with Surf and then attacking with another blow of pressurized, a Hydro Pump.

Iron Chain seems like it is ready to burst! will it be enough? Does IAR have a trick up his sleeve? or will type advantage give Dogfish the win? We shall see soon.

Ludicolo: Hydro Pump: (12-1+3+1.5+3)*1.5= 27.75 damage for 5 energy
Hit: 88 (yes)
Crit: 1 (yes)
+1hp due to rain dish

Steelix: Taunt for 10 energy

Steelix: Bide

Ludicolo: Surf: (10-1+3+1.5)*1.5= 20.25 damage for 4 energy
Crit: 11
+1hp due to rain dish

Steelix: Hold

Ludicolo: Hydro Pump: (12-1+3+1.5)*1.5= 23.25 damage for 5 energy
Hit: 57 (yes)
Crit: 9
+1hp due to rain dish

dogfish44's Team
@
(Water Stone)
Hp: 92
En: 49
2/3/4/4/70
Other: Taunted for 4a

Its_A_Random's Team
@
(Expert Belt)
Hp: 3
En: 85
Other: shitload of energy stored[/hide]

IAR's turn

Its_A_Random

A distant memory

"I do not know about Flinches & Bide, but either way, we are screwed...gg dogfish."

Release
> Thunder Fang > Thunder Fang

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor

"Eh, just wrap this up. Pity Lady Fortune played such a role in this, but GG nonetheless!"

Giga Drain ~ Surf ~ Bubblebeam

Frosty

=_=
dogfish44's Team
@
(Water Stone)
Hp: 92
En: 49
2/3/4/4/70
Other: Taunted for 4a

Its_A_Random's Team
@
(Expert Belt)
Hp: 3
En: 85

Last Round

After a round of massive beating, Iron Chain roars and swings its tail to drive Tango away. Even though he was on a better position, the Ludicolo couldn't help but get goosebumps as it awaits for what is coming.

Iron Chain closes it eye and begins to emit a faint white light. Tango gets also in an offensive position and begins to conjure an eerie Red Light at the top of his hat. The white light gets stronger and stronger and engulfs the red light. Iron Chain opens his eyes and lets out a massive roar that makes the whole arena tremble and unleashes an immense power! The Windwill doesn't resist and falls, spreading dust in the entire arena, blocking the view of the battle.

as the crowd awaits in suspense. Not a single sound can be heard. Until---

*CRASH*

*ROAR*

*THUD!*

A loud sound is heard. Like a Tower falling to the ground. The crowd and the players can't blink and as the dust cloud begins to fade, forms can be seen. On one side, Ludicolo can be seen hardly breathing, extremely tired, but still standing up with his hat still glowing red. And on the other side, where is dust cloud is thicker, only a big pile of rocks can be seen...until...Iron Chain's face is uncovered! Even though it had a big smile on his face, Iron Chain is visibly Knocked Out. It seems that Tango managed to put a Giga Drain through the Steelix's massive outburst that was just enough to seal the deal!

Its_A_Random is out of useable pokemon!

Dogfish44 is the Winner of our 4th CAP ASB Highlight Match!

As the announcement is made, IAR leaves the trainer area, walks through the arena, thanking Iron Chain for the effort on the way, and, as he reaches the other side and is in front of his opponent, he extends his hand. Surprised at first and probably not believing the end result, Dogfish takes a few seconds to get a hold at the situation, and when he does, both players shake their hands and thank each other for the great match as the gentlemen they are.

Übelbär: "Reuniiiiclus" (translation: Okay, boss, I must say. That narration was BEYOND gay.)

SHUT UP YOU LITTLE GREEN BLOB OF EVIL! I WILL KILL YOU!

*runs and chases Reuniclus*

Steelix: Unleash Bide: (20.25+23.25)*1.75= 76.125 damage for 44 energy

Ludicolo: Giga Drain: 8 + 3 + 1.5 = 12.5 damage for 11 energy
Crit: doesn't matter

Steelix fainted!

Dogfish44 wins!

dogfish44's Team
@
(Water Stone)
Hp: 16
En: 38
2/3/4/4/70
Other: Taunted for 1a

Its_A_Random's Team
@
(Expert Belt)
Hp: KO
En: KO

Prizes:
Its_A_Random: 2CC
Eelektross: +5CC
Steelix: 3MC, 1KOC (Hydreigon)
Dusknoir: 3MC, 1KOC (Ludicolo)

Dogfish44: 2CC
Hydreigon: 3MC, 1KOC (Eelektross)
Electivire: +5CC
Ludicolo: 3MC, 2KOC (Steelix and Dusknoir)

Frosty: 7UC

Until the next Highlight Match!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory

"Yeah, gg. Thanks for reffing this madness Frosty, it was a simply a matter of if only...I got that Trick Room up instead of being paralysed, & Dusknoir had Endure...Nevertheless, I hope dogfish & I put on a good show for you all, it was certainly a blast to play this HLM!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)