Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer, C&C edition

are there any breeding advantages that weren't in SS/HG in this gen?

i just now got B2, and i'm wanting to eventually transfer a scizor that knows super power to X; and i'm trying to decide whether it would be better to breed it in SS or B2.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
are there any breeding advantages that weren't in SS/HG in this gen?

i just now got B2, and i'm wanting to eventually transfer a scizor that knows super power to X; and i'm trying to decide whether it would be better to breed it in SS or B2.
Everstone works 100% of the time, and when not breeding with Ditto, the ability of the mother passes on 80% of the time.

Disadvantage is no RNG abuse.

Hey I'm kinda new to the competitive scene as far as playing offical systems goes and I'm looking to get through pokemon black 2 really quickly so i'm looking for a few lv 100 pokemon that can help me finish the game quickly, I don't care what pokemon they are just need to beat the game so i can use it for the pokebank...when ever it gets back up lol. If any one is generous enough to trade me some good ev/iv dittos that would be great too. I'm willing to give up my all my pokemon x legendaries (Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Charizard X, and Articuno) for them. Friend codes in sig.

Hey I'm kinda new to the competitive scene as far as playing offical systems goes and I'm looking to get through pokemon black 2 really quickly so i'm looking for a few lv 100 pokemon that can help me finish the game quickly, I don't care what pokemon they are just need to beat the game so i can use it for the pokebank...when ever it gets back up lol. If any one is generous enough to trade me some good ev/iv dittos that would be great too. I'm willing to give up my all my pokemon x legendaries (Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Charizard X, and Articuno) for them. Friend codes in sig.
This is not the right forum to ask for this, this is for contributions and corrections for smogon analyses. Your question would be better posed in orange islands in their SQSA(as I assume, I myself have not been there). As for the trading itself, I believe it is done in a trading thread. Read the rules there. Cheers, and feel free to ask any of the orange island mods about anything else(since i dont know shit about trading).

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/beautifly

Why the hell is Rivalry the ability?
Because no one changes the gender in the sim so almost every Pokemon with a gender is Male, and you can use that to your advantage. Beutifly doesn't get much in abilities anyway.
Actually, Swarm is a better ability overall due to being less situational. Also Wyvern, the gender is set to random by default, so that point is kinda moot. Nevertheless, less than 1/3 health is much less based on some teambuilder mechanic that probably isn't in your favor anyway.

HOWEVER, Unowninator this is the wrong thread to ask for this :/ the small objective/subjective change threads are the places you want to look for if you want a change in sets or something. So yeah post it there.

Actually, Swarm is a better ability overall due to being less situational. Also Wyvern, the gender is set to random by default, so that point is kinda moot. Nevertheless, less than 1/3 health is much less based on some teambuilder mechanic that probably isn't in your favor anyway.

HOWEVER, Unowninator this is the wrong thread to ask for this :/ the small objective/subjective change threads are the places you want to look for if you want a change in sets or something. So yeah post it there.
Oops. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)