Not open for further replies.
Gorebyss@Life Orb
Evs: 48 HP / 252 SpA / 208 Spe
Nature: Modest
~ Surf
~ Icy Wind
~ Psychic
~ Hidden Power Grass

Is this an okay Gorebyss set? Since I don't use Rain Dance support, it can still outspeed through icy wind.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone know where a Japanese tier list is located?
There is no "tier" list in japan, they have the same things banned as the battle tower, and only pokemon can be used that are level 50(In the Showdown)

Gorebyss@Life Orb
Evs: 48 HP / 252 SpA / 208 Spe
Nature: Modest
~ Surf
~ Icy Wind
~ Psychic
~ Hidden Power Grass

Is this an okay Gorebyss set? Since I don't use Rain Dance support, it can still outspeed through icy wind.
In what tier do you want to use this? If in UU then HP grass is better(Rain teams have no chance without one if Quagsire is there) If in OU then yes go with HP Elec.

Yes, go with HP Grass as Quagsire would give you trouble without the super effective move.

Edit: I have a question, how much does a stat boost raise that stat, such as +2 from a swords dance and so on?

Can skymin already be used on the shoddy smogon server? and if it is possible, how can I use it, because I can't find it.

Got a question about 20thAniversary Pika - you know, the one handed out on Sept 14th - what are the specifics? I saw wish on one video. Is there a fixed nature? Any other special moves?

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes, go with HP Grass as Quagsire would give you trouble without the super effective move.

Edit: I have a question, how much does a stat boost raise that stat, such as +2 from a swords dance and so on?
+1 makes the stat got *1,5, +2 makes it *2. Here is a link:
http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/stats

Can skymin already be used on the shoddy smogon server? and if it is possible, how can I use it, because I can't find it.
Its not on the server yet, but as soon its on you will notice it(Half of the teams runing around with it)

Question,

On the Shoddy server, Smogon University, Celebi is updated with Earth Power. Yet, when i try to use Celebi, it says It Can't LEARN earth power? I'm just wondering, how come? Has it yet to fully update?

I don't think you can, the only way you could possibly know the HP is what set they are using and then just calculate their HP stat at level 100.

Whats a good mixed sweeper for this team?

Spirittomb
Heatran
Blissey
Forretress
Salamence(Outrage)

I was thinking of switch heatran with a skymin and using mixape, but i dunno.

Can anyone here spare a power belt so I can finish training my first EV pokemon?

(PM me if you want to give me one. Please and Thank you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)