Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Pokemon XD, how many times can the move tutor teach your pokemons Selfdestruct?

For example, if I had a Snorlax that learnt selfdestruct from the move tutor in Pokemon XD, can I teach another snorlax to learn selfdestruct from the move tutor again?

In Pokemon XD, how many times can the move tutor teach your pokemons Selfdestruct?

For example, if I had a Snorlax that learnt selfdestruct from the move tutor in Pokemon XD, can I teach another snorlax to learn selfdestruct from the move tutor again?
You can only use the self destruct tutor once in XD. That is why selfdestruct snorlax, wailord, mewtwo etc. is so valuable. You have to play through the game again to use it more than once so choose wisely.

Do Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock stack? As in, with both of them take effect together when both are cast, or does one override the other?

Okay so just hatched a Horsea; IVs: 31 / 20 - 21 / 15 / 30 / 6 / 31...w/ either Atk the HP will be Ground-68. So here's the question. Is this good enough. With the defenses I'm not too worried, although I wish the Sp.Def was better. It's a modest swift swim variant so I'm hoping to hit quick and hard anyway. I'm also wondering if "bolt-beam"(HP Elec. or even grass) would be better but I hear Ice/Gnd has good coverage anyway. Add on Draco Meteor and Hydro-Pump w/ Specs and I should be good, right? I should be able to hit the ground orientated steels harder with Hydro though. I feel like bulky waters are going to be my bane with him.

I figure Metor/Pump can probably do the job but what about Electrics(his only weakness I believe). I figured they could hit them on an expected switch(mind you I'm using Specs) along with the odd Psn type(which is rare I know but it's mainly for PBR so who knows).

I guess what I'm saying is what is going to be my biggest problem w/ Ground and will Elec. clear that up for me?

NEED URGENT HELP FOR BREEDING!

I'm trying to breed a Timid Gastly with x/x/x/31/x/31 (or flawless Special Attack and Speed)

Currently I have the following:
  • Timid Gastly (male) - 31/x/x/x/x/x
  • Timid Gastly (female) - x/x/x/x/x/31
  • Timid Ditto - x/30/x/30/x/30
  • Timid Ditto - x/x/x/x/x/x/31
  • Timid Ditto - 31/x/x/x/x/x/x
  • Everstone (used for giving eggs Timid Nature)
  • Timid Natu with Synchronise (used for catching Dittos)
  • Access to both Diamond and Emerald Version
What should I do to breed a Timid Gastly with flawless special attack and speed?

Should I catch more Dittos hoping to find one with flawless special attack?

Or should I keep breeding till I get a Gastly with flawless special attack?

I've read the Breeding Guide but they had various methods of hatching and I do not really understand what it is trying to tell me and I'm not sure which Pokemon to put into the Day Care.

Also which version (Diamond OR Emerald) should I breed my Gastly on?

I'd appreciate any kind of help, thanks :pimp:

Hello lazyweb, I'm back and have a question for you...

Does Trick work if the user has no item? (I'm expecting it to fail but need confirmation)

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure it steals the opponent's item and leaves them with nothing. There was a discussion on this in the Celebi topic recently.

I require EV training info.

There was a thread that someone made that had the best EV training hotspots and every time I look for it I can't find it.....

It had what trainers had what where.

Can someone help me locate this? I want to hurry and train my Rhyperior ASAP.

Can Klutz Buneary still use stuff like Macho Brace and Power Anklet for EV training? I'm asking because I tested EXP Share and it works despite Klutz.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What is the fastest pokemon in the game that would use Choice Scarf not Gengar/Deoxys? Please tell me the pokemon and the speed it would run.

Is there any place where I can get a Pomeg berry in d/p? Or do I have to bring one in from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? Because I really don't feel like looking for it in those games just to then transfer it via Pal Park...

I'm puzzled. I've been breeding Chimchars aiming for one with HP Ice and I got one with these IVs:

22 / 31 / 0 / 27 / 27 / 31

Entering this into metalkid's calculator [and shoddy battle team builder] says it has HP Ice with 67 power, but when I taught the Chimchar Hidden Power and used it on a Bidoof it didn't affect it, so it must be Ghost. Yes, I am absolutely sure I entered the level 100 stats correctly to obtain the IVs. I have checked it about 5 times now. What's going on?

wtansley - I can't think of anything else to say but if you calculated the 10% nature differences in the equation.

my question is can snover be chained?

Yeah, I selected Naive nature from the dropdown list as usual. The level 100 stats are:

220 / 152 / 93 / 148 / 108 / 173

Very weird, not to mention frustrating.

waiting hoping for my question to be answered..wtansley, go check in an iv battle again and make sure u didnt do it right, if you have been using a AR it might be messing up, Idk just thinking of ideas... I did what you said it is 67 ice, Sorry couldnt help

Well thanks for checking anyway. I've checked the stats using IV battles many times to make sure I didn't make a mistake, and every time it tells me Ice 67.

I've not used an AR myself ever, although I did once trade with someone else who used one and have a few of his hacked pokemon still. However, I don't see how this can affect the Chimchar that has been legitimately bred.

As for your question, try editing the post and leaving a couple of spaces between each line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)