"Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" mark 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me a precise place to find PP Max? Its Stark Mountain somewhere I hear but I cant for the life of me find it!

i plan to use a draco meteor/earthquake/u-turn++ flygon on my team will this do even with the crappy speed?

Flygon - #328 (Naughty)
HP: 25
Att: 26
Def: 27
SpA: 31
SpD: 15
Speed: 13

o and if i save in front of 'Dawn's little sister can i keep resetting until i get a swarm i want (like the trophy garden) or not?

ty

How can charizard learn the move fire punch? Cause I see a bellyzard moveset with fire punch in d/p analyzis but I can't find out how charizard learns it..

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
o and if i save in front of 'Dawn's little sister can i keep resetting until i get a swarm i want (like the trophy garden) or not?

ty
I reset 3 times and got Pidgey's each time, so I assume that the answer is no and that it is decided at the beginning of each day.

Now for a few questions of my own.

Firstly, if I bring a Sapphire poke into Pearl, if I breed it with another Sapphire poke will the Everstone trick work. And if so, will it work if I breed a Sapphire poke with an Emerald poke (on Pearl aswell)

Second of all, I read from a pokemon board (that seemed reliable enough) that with an Everstone attached, a male poke has a 50 % chance of passing down its Characteristic to the offspring. Now I've never heard this before and I'd like if someone could confirm/test this for me, for accuracy.

ty for dawn confirmation

and as for male everstone characteristic pass downs...everywhere that i've seen seems to say that the male cannot use the everstone breeding trick to pass stuff down .... usually natures but im pretty sure characteristics aswell....

lol sorry i cant be specific...

---

again, will that flygon be ok?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've heard of females passing down natures (who hasn't?) but I've never heard of males passing down characteristics, so I was intrigued by that information I found, and the accuracy of it.

What are some good counters to a gengar?
Anything with Pursuit will really ruin Gengar unless you can hurt it harder or Will-O-Wisp it. Bronzong is probably the best counter. Hidden Power Fire from a Modest Life Orb Gengar can 2HKO sometimes. With Choice Specs it is always a 2HKO. But a Timid Gengar with Leftovers will have a chance of a 3HKO. Jirachi and Metagross are also good counters. Even if they do switch in to a Hidden Power fire, they will find out that Hidden Power Ice is absent. Weavile is a counter to a certain extent. Choice Scarf and Countersash Gengar will own Weavile though.

Taken from Gengar's analysis. Please refer to the analyses section next time before asking such a question.

Firstly, if I bring a Sapphire poke into Pearl, if I breed it with another Sapphire poke will the Everstone trick work. And if so, will it work if I breed a Sapphire poke with an Emerald poke (on Pearl aswell)
It will always work with Pokemon from the same language games. Jap/English, or any other combination, will fail.

PP Max! Ugugugug! Where! Don't just say Stark Mountain cause I've scoured that many a times, where precisely!

ya i know about the female pokes and natures i meant with the males and characteristics, as mysterious stallion was inquiring.:)

re asking...

Flygon - #328 (Naughty)
HP: 25
Att: 26
Def: 27
SpA: 31
SpD: 15
Speed: 13

is that good enough for a draco meteor flygon?

i am going to try and repost this

i have had everstone dittos work fine with the 50% chance of passing on their gender while breeding with male pokemon examples... impish duskull, adamant medicham, adamant swellow, brave/amamant/modest ralts but when i tried to do the same with anoriths with the 1/8 female but after 22 anoriths and only one adamant anorith i concluded that the everstone must be on a female anorith not ditto (i did check several toimes to make sure that the everston was on the ditto and that the breeding anorith was male) if anyone has sucessfully done everstone breeding with pokemon of the 1/8 female gender ratio it would be helpfull to tell me how to do it...my brother has had the same problem with snorlaxs (but that particular instance might be related the the whole munchlax thing)

btw dont be an idiot and say that i am just unlucky if you have never tried it with a 1/8th pokemon

You're just unlucky. It always works, regardless of gender ratio. You want to say otherwise, have a word with my boxful of Mild Abras.

What are some good counters to a gengar?
I like my slaking, he can hit a wide variety of pokes.

One of my slaking:

Thunderpunch
FirePunch
Shadow Claw
Return/Ice Punch

Thunderpunch and Fire Punch and Ice Punch for Gyarados, Dragons, Skarmory.

Return for Stab
Shadow Claw for Gengar and others

Weavile@ Expert Belt/Life Orb
Jolly
EV: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Hp
Pressure
Night Slash
Pursuit
Ice Punch
Brick Break
Leading pokemon. Night Slash for STABed damage. Pursuit to get pokes on switches not afraid of Rhyperior as i got 2 pokes that owns Rhyperior. Ice Punch to own most leads like Salamence. Brick Break to own the fuck out of the egg piece of shit. Expert Belt to lose Choice Bands weakness which allows only 1 move which is crap because Weavile hurts most pokes.

Not sure which item i shuld go for im not doing Choice Band because my Garchomp has it. And i dont like using 2 pokemons who can only use 1 move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)