Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I think that's because you register your cartridge at the Ranger Net. I'm not sure, but maybe, just MAYBE, deleting your save and the WFC settings on your DS would let you obtain another Manaphy Egg.

Could someone test this for me?
So you're saying I should delete my WFC settings AND delete my saved games on both Ranger and Diamond?

What if I don't want to send it to Diamond again? If I chose to send it to a different game, I'm sure that I could keep my Diamond file...

If a choice band user such as heracross uses pursuit on a pokemon switching out, can it use another move? I thought it could but it doesn't work on shoddybattle.

If a choice band user such as heracross uses pursuit on a pokemon switching out, can it use another move? I thought it could but it doesn't work on shoddybattle.
From this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=549107&highlight=pursuit+choice#post549107

Pursuit: If a Pokemon holding a Choice Band / Choice Glasses / Choice Scarf uses Pursuit against a Pokemon switching out (and ONLY against a Pokemon switching out), they can no longer reselect a different move next turn, even if this happens on the Choice item holder's first turn in battle. They can change moves in the Japanese version of DP, but in cross-language battles, the English version's settings override it.
So no.

The ID is anything from 1-1000, not sure about ID.
Okay, I just got another Morning Sun Tangela (After much Restarting) with decent HP, AT, DF, SD, and SP when compared to my Serious one with 31 in both DFs. However, it has a Calm Nature, should I keep it?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The ID is anything from 1-1000, not sure about ID.
Okay, I just got another Morning Sun Tangela (After much Restarting) with decent HP, AT, DF, SD, and SP when compared to my Serious one with 31 in both DFs. However, it has a Calm Nature, should I keep it?
Actually, your original Brave one would have been acceptable. If you had pointed out in your first post that you were resetting for a Morning Sun Tangela, others might not have been so quick to suggest resetting for a different one. ;)

In any case, Calm isn't a good enough nature for Tangrowth.

Does anybody know the set OT/ID, natures, etc. for an NYPC Lickitung?
The OT and ID will be that of the cartridge the egg was hatched on. As for natures\IVs, I don't know.

Was the Movie 10 Darkrai given out with a set nature and IV spread?

I've seen some people on another forum who all seem to have the same one, and I'm curious to know if they didn't end up getting a hacked one or what.

If you use ShoddyBattle...

I'm trying it for the first time and I'm lost.

I made a team. And registered at the site. Now what do I do? I'm hitting Connect on the Official Server, but nothing is happening. I'm trying the other servers too; they give me a warning about it not being updated, I click yes, and nothing happens.

What do I do?

If a snorlax has the Immunity ability, will the game tell you so when you use toxic on it? This is very important because I just had a match against a snorlax, I wasn't sure if it has immunity so I tried to use toxic, hoping that the game would give me a message like "snorlax's immunity prevents it from getting poisoned"! Apparently the game said I 'missed'. So I said oh well, let's try again, since that means it must have thick fat instead. Then it failed again and my opponent has already used curse twice and GG...

Yoshi: you don't need to register at the site. Also, all the servers besides the ofiicial one are offline, nobody uses them, but the server system doesn't handle unused servers well, so you get the update message. Anyway, if you connect to the main server, register there and log in, it should work.

So I'm using a CBGross in the battle tower, and it had it's attack raised 4 times in a row on meteor mash. (Can you say rape?) I'm just wondering what the odds of that are lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)