Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the first one. All of them, especially Zong can defend Ice and dragon attacks trown at Garchomp.
Second is good, but Electivire can switch in Kiss' Thunder Wave get a boost and sweep easly.

I have a question, is Cross Poison REALLY necessary for Crobat? The only super effective it can land is against Grass, which Aerial Ace can do the same, Cross Poison % to induce Poison can annoy Crobat's Hypnosis, high Critical Hit ratio is fine, but they never seem to happen since I hardly use this move, especially due to many Steel Pokémon around. I just use Cross Poison against Water Pokémon which switch easly into Crobat, but I'm better U-Turning than try to Critical Hit against it. So Cross Poison is just a last resort move. I'm thinking to teach Crobat Taunt in place of Cross Poison.

-flips a coin-

go with the top one.

@Volteon- if you can slot something other than cross poison on your crobat. .. do it! Poison is a horrible attack type and STAB doesn't help enough for crobat.

No. It'll hit in the turn you selected it, but it just gets a negative priority and the "focus" part is just to make clear you're using the move.
Without the focus part, I think the move would be weird.

This happened twice to me, neither I or the people I battled could explain it...
Basically what happened is my Dugtrio (which btw I bred myself and is legit) was outsped by obviously slower pokes (kangaskan and breloom), neither having speed passed to it or wearing a choice scarf. Dugtrio's speed was 339 and EVed correctly. This happened in Wifi, not shoddy. Can anyone possibly explain this?
Probobly hacked.

I need a UU-NU pokemon to breed that no one else has in their threads.
I said I bred it

Colin was so good at testing the real program that he replicated the bug in shoddy >_>

I'd say... Quick Claw.
Nope

An animation is displayed when Quick Claw activates, so it can't be that. Maybe Tailwind? I dunno, I've never seen it happen.
Not that either...

If a Gengar switches into a Choice Specs Rotom as it uses Trick, switching Gengar's Scarf for Rotom's Specs, should that Rotom be stuck using trick or would it then be able to attack Gengar with Shadow Ball?

This actually happened earlier today on Shoddy and my Gengar was KO'd when I expected Rotom to be stuck on Trick so I'm just wondering if thats how its supposed to work.

It won't be stuck on Trick. When you swap items you get a chance to use another move. At least it was like that in adv. not sure if that changed.

(Male)
LV 14
Name: Squirtle (Nick nameable, before I migrate it.)
Nature: Calm
Ability: Torrent
IVs: 29-30/x/29/31/28-29/14-21
EV Spread: N/A
Moves: Mirror Coat , Counter

What EV spread would you give this Squirtle?

-Sisen

Does a surfing Raichu have any use? I got a triple flawless PBR Pickachu with max speed and I want to make use of it.

Does Froslass with Spikes and Destiny Bond make a good Spiker? If not, why?I couldn't think of where to put this, because it's too small a discussion for anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)