NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Why did you redirect Laurel to fame? Are you mafia?
At this point, feel like one of TBZ or Laurel are prob maf purely from being on the train that reached maj due to mayor, redirected him onto Fame which I think has good maf odds, but is also afk, so is pretty inconsequential if I do redirect kill to them

At this point, feel like one of TBZ or Laurel are prob maf purely from being on the train that reached maj due to mayor, redirected him onto Fame which I think has good maf odds, but is also afk, so is pretty inconsequential if I do redirect kill to them
Why do we have like 4 redirectors? You didn’t feel like claiming this role before

ImaginaryNeon who did you target

This is incredible we have 4 people who could be mafia one guy who is afk and me and Ehmcee

ok well next time you don’t know what to do with your action can you ask your help.

what in gods name were you trying to accomplish by roleblocking me
No I just did the "ask if this guy killed a man" thing.
The roleblock also locks up my stuff and I do not trust myself to hit the right person.

Fuck it I'm just copy-pasting it.
Active Ability 1:
Pub Talk:

During a night phase you may target another player. That player will begin offloading their deepest, darkest secrets to you. They will admit to you if they have killed another player or not. However, this does not affect the factional kill.

Active Ability 1:
Pub Talk:

During a night phase you may target another player. That player will begin offloading their deepest, darkest secrets to you. They will admit to you if they have killed another player or not. However, this does not affect the factional kill.
Ok well in the future you shouldn’t copy paste your role on it’s usually not allowed

hopefully you get reprieve

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Active Ability 1:
Pub Talk:

This might be a bad meta read

Is there a chance neon fakes favour here to try to confirm themself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)