EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Rock Blast
- Power Trick
- Substitute

This is the main GUY

explanation: Iapapa Berry because I like the name, Sturdy because I'm trading my Abysmal attack with my defense, I can basically instantly die if i'm not careful, so instead i'll use Sturdy, max hp to live, max def because i want strong attack,some attack, Relaxed to boost defense and lower speed, 0 speed iv's to lower speed

-Gyro Ball, Main STAB Move, this was why I was lowering speed.
-Rock Blast, because
-Power Trick, the first move you do when you switch in.
-Infestation, because bug

Carbink @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Magic Coat

Carbink is going to be my main suicide lead because of the fact he has explosion, stealth rock, and trick room
Mental Herb allows him to negate one taunt so he can actually set up, similar thing with sturdy, I don't use magic coat too much, but it's useful if you think you're opponent will set up hazards, max def and hp allows him to live

Beheeyem @ Psychium Z
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Nasty Plot
- Signal Beam

Because Carbink is a suicide lead, this guy comes in when trick room is ending/ has ended and sets it back up
I did change out Psychium Z because I already had a z-move and replaced it with mind plate because why not
max spa and almost max hp allow it to live whilst killing things, removing speed from existence allows analytic to do things

Silvally-Water @ Water Memory
Ability: RKS System
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Parting Shot
This guy is my pivot/defogger/steel check
MAx hp allows him to better check, some speed to make him a fast pivot, and def to make him live, he doesn't need attack so may as well remove it's IV's
Defog makes him a defogger, Surf is his STAB move, Thunderbolt is cool, and Parting shot makes him a pivot

Musharna @ Mental Herb
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Healing Wish
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Trick Room

This is my good friend: Shuckle's personal cleric
Synchronize because why not, max hp and special attack make him a good secondary sweeper as well
Healing Wish makes him a cleric, Psychic is his STAB move, Dazzling Gleam is his secondary STAB move, and Trick room in case my other 2 die

Sawsbuck-Summer @ Normalium Z
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Double-Edge
- Horn Leech
- Jump Kick

He is my revenge killer/ sweeper, really good if Shuckle dies and I need to avenge him
Swords dance allows him to deal more damage, Double-edge is his main STAB move for some reason, Horn Leech is good if he is almost about to die and Jump kick is good for if it's risky to do Double-Edge. max attack and speed allows him to YEET teams out the door, and Sap sipper because Chlorophyll is useless in this team

Last edited:

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

e: unlocked

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)