Announcement Attribute is taking over Monotype!! (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
After all these years, my journey on Smogon is coming to an end, it has been great serving you all as Tier Leader, however its time for me to step away. Please welcome the newest Tier Leader Attribute. Realistically, I would have liked to stay on as Tier Leader a bit longer and continued to push tiering for this metagame, but im sure Attribute will do a great job at propelling this metagame forward, with the other TLs. I would like to thank the community for all the support you have given me and the countless friends ive made here. Lets give the new Tier Leader a warm welcome and help make the transition easy!

For many years I have been around Monotype, helping with various projects such as C&C, hosting different resources such as the VR/Samples in Gen 8, and helping rate teams for Monotype in RMT etc. On the matter of finding strong leaders to help carry those projects I feel like I have found great candidates to help carry those projects. Overall, I'm satisfied with the progress I've helped Monotype make such as starting projects such as the Monotype Cup (our biggest tour to date) or the Monotype OMs forums. Lastly, Attribute has proven to be a phenomenal council member and shown that they are capable of helping lead the council to make progress in tiering, so I fully trust he will be a great Tier Leader for the community. Show your support and make sure to congratulate our new tier leader on his big day!!

After all these years, my journey on Smogon is coming to an end. It has been great serving you all as Tier Leader, however its time for me to step away. Please welcome the newest Tier Leader Attribute. Realistically, I would have liked to stay on as Tier Leader a bit longer and continued to push tiering for this metagame, but im sure Attribute will do a great job at propelling this metagame forward, with the other TLs. I would like to thank the community for all the support you have given me and the countless friends ive made here. Lets give the new Tier Leader a warm welcome and help make the transition easy!

For many years I have been around Monotype, helping with various projects such as C&C, hosting different resources such as the VR/Samples in Gen 8, and helping rate teams for Monotype in RMT etc. On the matter of finding strong leaders to help carry those projects I feel like I have found great candidates to help carry those projects. Overall, I'm satisfied with the progress I've helped Monotype make such as starting projects such as the Monotype Cup (our biggest tour to date) or the Monotype OMs forums. Lastly, Attribute has proven to be a phenomenal council member and shown that they are capable of helping lead the council to make progress in tiering, so I fully trust he will be a great Tier Leader for the community. Show your support and make sure to congratulate our new tier leader on his big day!!
April fools joke?
Not sure if I was allowed to post here. But seeing as it is not locked I think I can.

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
After all these years, my journey on Smogon is coming to an end. It has been great serving you all as Tier Leader, however its time for me to step away. Please welcome the newest Tier Leader Attribute. Realistically, I would have liked to stay on as Tier Leader a bit longer and continued to push tiering for this metagame, but im sure Attribute will do a great job at propelling this metagame forward, with the other TLs. I would like to thank the community for all the support you have given me and the countless friends ive made here. Lets give the new Tier Leader a warm welcome and help make the transition easy!

I'll take "Elaborate April Fool's Jokes" for 400, Alex.

Pengairxan

D_RUNNIN
From how I understand the shift of power taking place.
Noble Attribute, we adore him
Noble Attribute, we adore him
Kingly lord of time and space!
Every day we wish him glory
Every day we wish him glory
Gazing on his noble face!

What, if I intend to stay alive under this new dictatorship I need to start sucking up now.

Also thanks for all you've done Maroon, especially for posting surveys, Even if one of them took too long to get results.

CaptainDaimyo

Love is a rebellious bird that none can tame...
After all these years, my journey on Smogon is coming to an end, it has been great serving you all as Tier Leader, however its time for me to step away. Please welcome the newest Tier Leader Attribute. Realistically, I would have liked to stay on as Tier Leader a bit longer and continued to push tiering for this metagame, but im sure Attribute will do a great job at propelling this metagame forward, with the other TLs. I would like to thank the community for all the support you have given me and the countless friends ive made here. Lets give the new Tier Leader a warm welcome and help make the transition easy!

:psysad:

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!

Thank you for what you have done for this tier maroon :psysad:
wait are you still RMT leader

Last edited:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
To any of you who thought this was a joke, hope you can see now it wasn't, congrats Attribute!

It’s not too late to reverse this.
Actually you're right Lax im gonna undo this......

I have changed my mind and I'm deciding to not step down as Tier Leader yet. Also please read the first letter in each sentence of the first two paragraphs, April Fools!

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
To any of you who thought this was a joke, hope you can see now it wasn't, congrats Attribute!

Actually you're right Lax im gonna undo this......

I have changed my mind and I'm deciding to not step down as Tier Leader yet. Also please read the first letter in each sentence of the first two paragraphs, April Fools!
you really had us going for a second there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)