B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

Username: The Calligrapher
PO/PS! Username: The Calligrapher
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: fairly busy on weekdays but weekends are fine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started playing around dpp but only started playing competitively in ss, i really like the ss ou metagame rn. im fine with building but am looking to get better at desicion-making ingame
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username:
KaiRafa
PS! Username:
KaiRaafa
Your timezone:
GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability:
3-6PM (Monday - Thursday) 3-9PM (Friday - Sunday)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

I started playing in 2018 but at that time I did not understand English well so I had stopped playing it, and was playing competitively in the pokemon games of nintendo 3Ds / Nintendo Switch, 2 years later in July I created an account to play showdown in July of 2020 and I liked the DOU tier and I started to play it with my friend who taught me some strategies, due to studies I stopped playing showdown for a long time, until I returned at this time because I felt like it.

Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

I would like to have a Spanish speaking tutor because my main language is Spanish, I would prefer the tutor "Zikam"

Username: CaptainEikichi
PS! Username: CaptainEikichi
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm totally free almost every night starting at 6 pm. I'm quiet free the rest of the day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing competitivly for 1 year, especially in french community tournaments, mostly in SS and SM OU. I reached round of 16 final of 3v3 OU tournament, one of the only Smogon tournament in which I participated. I feel my knowledge of the current metagame is pretty good, never the less, my ingame is highly improvable. After the 3v3 OU tournament, I took a long break, and since my return, I don't feel like I'm making progress a lot, that's why i wanna be tutored.
Yeah
Yeah

Username: Misaki~ (pronouns: he/they)
PS! Username: LithiumAcid / Kisaragi Chihaya / basically ask for my many weeb themed alts
Timezone: EST
Times of availability: Tuesday: 6:00 pm-12:00 am / Thursday: 6:00 pm-12:00 am / Fridays 6:00 p.m -12:00 am
Experience Competitively: Im looking to get back into VGC after being out of it for a long time. I got Top 8 at Orlando Regionals in early 2015, went 1-3 at worlds in 2016 (lol) . Ive played in Smogon DOU DPL for the Space Jams in 2017, and NPA for the Rollouts on Nugget Bridge in 2015. I haven't been to a live event since the end of 2016, but i've kept up with formats and play on showdown as stress relief. I want to get better at building my own teams from scratch and making appropriate spreads, as well as playing and thinking about my moves purposefully. I want to get in the mindset where I can play at a high level.
Are you able to use Discord: m i s a #6679
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

Last edited:
Username: Sicle

PS! Username: Sicle

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 2 PM - 10 PM, Friday 12 PM - 3 PM, Weekends 12 PM - 12 AM

Experience with Pokemon: Started playing competitive pokemon during ORAS and did alot of wifi battles. Played in the various official ranked seasons and events. Eventually transitioned to PS before vgc 2016 to practice teambuilding and testing. Also played a bit of ou/uu then. Had a big resurgence after sword and shield vgc. Hours of laddering/teambuilding series 7,8,9,10 and an addiction to ou ladder after getting into emvee/pokeaim content. I enjoy the ou metagame very much and I hope to learn how to improve at the game when it comes to gaining advantage, adapting to certain strategies and being a stronger teambuilder.

Are you able to use discord? Yes

Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

Note: I am aware I do not meet the requirements for at least 15 posts or a 1 month old account but I hope I could be given an exemption. Thank you.

Username: thebtboy
PS! Username: bigbtboy
Your timezone: GMT -4 (EST)
Usual Hours of Availability: 5:00 PM-11:59 PM GMT -4 Mon-Fri, weekends off. I work from home, though, so I can be flexible.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Originally played OU/UU from 2011-13, but didn’t pick competitive mons back up until last summer. I’m a ZU main and I ladder occasionally in OU. I participated in the most recent ZUPL, but was mainly a bench/support. Looking to branch out into higher tiers and generally improve my play.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

chimp

Link Together With All
Username: chimp
PS! Username: chimpx
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: after 3pm on weekdays, anytime on weekends
Playing since 2011-ish. Started with LC, at the tail end of the BW metagame when Misdreavus and Murkrow were still available. Eventually moved on to intermittently laddering OU but nowadays I mostly stick with discord draft leagues but want to get better at standard metagames.
Yes
Yes

Username: GlisteningPrestige
PS! Username: GlisteningPrestige
Your timezone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday 4 pm - 5 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am pretty decent in battling. but I really lack in team building more than battling. I would like to learn on how to improve in both to become a better player thank you very much.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works yep

Username: TheMightyGengar
PS Username: TheYungCitrus
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday 8-3
Competitive Pokemon experience; Played lowladder Ou since Gen 6
Discord:YungCitrus#7690
Understand Blacklist: Yes
Timezone: Central Standard Time

Username: infinitemugen99
PS! Username: infinitemugen/fgergbws
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours of Availability:
Pretty much any time not too unreasonably early/late in my time zone, for the forseeable future.
Started playing OU last year casually after playing a ton of randbats. Looking to put in the time consistently and improve all aspects of my game. Plateaued at around 1600-1700 on the ladder.
Yes
Yes

Username: Puffy's mom
PS! Username: Puffy 423
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually available from 3-5 pm or 12 pm-2 am but on weekends this can shift
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive mons in late January but instead of going to OU I went to NU. Now that I have developed I want to learn more about OU because I feel that I am uneducated in the tier and need guidance. I'd like to be an apprentice so I could become more experienced and be able to build teams without as much assistance as I do now.

Username:sussypoi
PS! Username: Rasenpou!
Usual hours of availability: British time, 7:00 up to 19:00
My experience in competitive pokemon: I'm some confused pokefan who got into the competitive scene a few months ago. I'm not necessarily good but I can ladder decently in some other formats, which is why I am here to seek help in my Monotype endeavors.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.
Can you use Discord?: No.

extra info
This account was made sometime today for a Monotype tourney. I put IN and figured I may aswell get a tutor. I'm a Grass, Ice and Water mono person, just if I get picked. If you read this, huge thanks and if you're reading this trying to get a tutor aswell, good luck.

Username:Carlitos007
PS! Username:Camon babby!!
Your timezone: GMT-3 14:40
Usual Hours of Availability:from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
I am a player who reached 1600 in the leader in gen 7. I like the ou and I want to learn more to be better in combat and to be able to enter the competitive arena willing to learn and give my best to improve and learn various concepts
and if there is a coach who speaks Spanish it would be better :D.
Are you able to use Discord?:Camon Baby!!#4703
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)