B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

To help declutter our metagame signup threads and ensure interest, inactive tutee signups are moved to this thread and are no longer eligible for pairing.

- Signups that have gone more than (4) months without being paired are considered inactive.
- Signups of users who have not visited Smogon in more than (1) month are considered inactive.

If you are still interested in being tutored, please reply to this thread saying so, and state the format you originally signed up for. If your timezone or hours of availability have changed, please state them as well.

Format of Interest:
Original Signup Post Link:
Have I updated my Original Post?:
"Format of Interest" refers to the tier you signed up for.
"Original Signup Post Link" refers to providing the link to the actual post that we moved to this thread. If you do not know how to link to a post directly, click the number on the top right of the post and the page will refresh with the post's URL in the browser's search bar.
"Have I updated my Original Post?" requires only "yes" or "no". Keep in mind it is mandatory for your previous post to be updated with time availability and other information before we move it back. If you say "yes" and do not edit, we will assume there have been no changes to your submission and we will move it. If you say "no", your original post will remain in this thread with your new post will be deleted and you will receive a notification.

Do NOT post in this thread unless you have a signup post in here and wish for it to be moved back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: GlazedTunod
PO/PS! Username: GlazedTunod
Your timezone: IST (GMT + 5hr 30min)
Generation: 3
Usual Hours of Availability:
Any time I'm not in school
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I really liked the cartridge games. After that YouTube led me to the realm of competitive Pokemon. I suck at the time of writing, and would love to improve. PS I have only really played gen 1, gen 3 and some of gen 4.
Are you able to use either Discord?:
Yes, I use Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

When will I get a link to the Discord?

Username: iLiekMudkipz_
PO/PS! Username: look at my signature for my ps name
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: 1-7 pm monday-thursday, 10-8 pm on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have started PU in gen 7, but now I am really interested in it. With the new metagame developing, this seems very interesting. I was previously tutored in SS Ubers, but my tutor quit. I really hope i get picked.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
yes

Username: kaipro
PO/PS! Username: kaipro
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: all evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I frequent some s-tours and I started to play around 2018 but I never tryhard this game untill now.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Gadget
PO/PS! Username:Sanctus Janus
Your timezone: GMT -4
Generation: SM OU
Free from 12 am to 7 pm starting June 8th.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play at the middle of 2018, and started to take things a little more seriously around the zygarde suspect. I'm looking to go from laddering to being able to be a competent tour player, and I find myself struggling to play fatter teams. for a bit I played 1v1, but wound up getting bored of it. Wanted to revisit gen 7 because I cant stand any of the gen 8 metas outside of a little PU.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Last edited:
Username: Scrubs
PO/PS! Username: zZAloha
Your timezone: -5
Generation: I played 1-4 mostly but am willing for whatever.
Usual Hours of Availability: pm mostly, sometimes afternoon and pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I only played a bit back in the day, other than that just what I've seen off youtube.
Cain#3424
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: PotatoBlaster
PO/PS! Username: Kudamon
Your timezone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability: 2PM-2AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing PS (mostly OU) right before XY released and got into Monotype towards the end of ORAS. I played a lot of ladder and room tours in SM/USUM, but stopped playing when SS came out. I returned at the start of April and am applying to improve more as I really enjoy the format and the community and I want to get good enough to participate in tours.
Yes
Yes

Username: Verde
PO/PS! Username: xVerde
I'm too free right now I'm really free all day but definitely 1 pm to 1 am
I have been on showdown since I was 11 with all the greats like Barida and Air Jak. lol jk but I have been around that long in leagues and floating around. I would say I am an experienced battler.
Are you able to use either Discord?:Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes (I'm sorry Ticken <3)

Username: Aelfstone
PS! Username: Aelfstone
Your Timezone: GMT+5.5
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually late afternoons (3-6)and late nights (8-11) work best for me.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Hv been playing pkmn since the earliest titles and has a grasp on most topics. Recently got into competetive pokemon and am loving it
Want to up my startegy as i plan to take part in draft leagues and smogon tournaments
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord yes, aelf_boy
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

Username: SuperSpeedRunner (PUGaming)
PS! Username: Hammyslam69
Your timezone: EST (NY timezone) I'm not sure what GMT is but the example is also EST and it is GMT +5
Usual Hours of Availability: After school, so 4-6PM EST
I played SwSh casually and enjoyed it, so I picked up Nat Dex AG and was able to get into the Top 500 after being recommended a team by my friend! In all I've definitely put time into showdown and played at least 50-70 games on the latter. I am active in the wifi room and they are holding a monthly tournament, this time revolving around PU. I was trying to play on my own, but I realize I may need a tutor as I only win around 50% of the time.
Yeah I do everyday! Mine is Packle#8736
Yes

Username: Verde
PS! Username: xVerde
Your Timezone: Gmt-4
Availability: pretty much 1pm-1am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in monotype (2013) and really enjoyed the community there and have pretty much remained there, however I think it is time that I expanded my limitations so I can come up with better strategies and new win conditions so naturally I would like to learn OU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

jeronipuff

Man made the web, you don't need a name.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: jeronipuff
PO/PS! Username: jeronipuff

Your timezone: GMT -4 (US East)

Usual Hours of Availability: After 6PM most weekdays. Free pretty much all weekends.

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been around for a min, but have been out of the UU loop since the Home drops. Been doing decent in OU tours but haven't played much when it comes to UU tours. Have peaked top 10 in UU and other tiers just not recently. Battle Factory goat.

Need a refresher in UU and would like to get experience to play in more tours and meet others in the community.

Are you able to use either Discord?: !jeronipuff#5013

desire driver

Banned deucer.
Username: desire driver
PS! Username: desire driver
Your timezone: GMT+4
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: my 12nn onwards, every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am very new to Pokemon, and GSC interested me because of how chess-like it is. Also, I saw Borat's guide and got curious about what the metagame is like. It also seems to be a very active and evolving metagame
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I promise to be active

Username: noninvasiveweeb
PS! Username: nathancarter20033
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm available every day Noon-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitivly playing on cart in SM, but I didn't start PS! Until SS. I've mostly played OU and UU, tho I'm not amazing. I peaked at about 1600 on ladder, but I want to become more experienced and consistent in the UU metagame

1 spot is open for availability between 11AM - 9PM until September 8th and then just weekends, evenings during week both GMT -4 (EDT)
Username: kakaks
PS! Username: kakaks
Your timezone: Gmt -3 idk really, i live in brazil if this helps
Usual Hours of Availability: 12:30, 17:00
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i am not very good, but i want to train more and become better
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Username: ThorTako
PS! Username: ThorTako
Your timezone: EST
any time in the afternoon except 630 -7
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive played gen6-8 ou for a few years and never really got into it competitively and played mostly for fun. Ive played a few tournaments and thats about it for my experience but I would like to learn more. I really hope to use this experience to further my knowledge in this game.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes

Username: MegaLucario
PS! Username: Kokujo O Tatsumaki
Your timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability: after my 7 pm I have total availability
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon in 2014 with the boom of ORAS and megas, since then I have been playing more and more, there were intervals in which I left pokemon abandoned but between this year and last I got more into the competitive, my goal is take the theoretical and practical concepts of most tiers to have an overview of all the tiers and be able to have more opportunities in tournaments such as STOUR or Smogon Classics. Besides knowing from SS that it is the tier of the moment, it will help me a lot for tournaments by countries such as WCOP, POWC, etc.
Are you able to use Discord?: Lucas.#2791

Username: Duvernay
PS! Username: Duvernay
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm flexible in terms of availability. I try to be online every day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitive pokemon for around 4 years, mainly Gen 7 random battles before switching to Ubers and OU. I used Pokemon Showdown extensively in the past, but I am quite rusty after an over 1 year break. I am eager to learn the new OU tier and hone my battling and teambuilding skills. I can currently win some SS OU battles, but most are too close for comfort and I lose against more experienced opponents.

I'm going to sign up even though I am under the post count threshold, as I am very motivated and I will be active.

Last edited:
Username: The Hunterr
PS! Username: the hunterr
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Evening, my time, from 9.15 pm gmt+2 to 10.15 pm gmt+2 or else afternoon time from 3pm gmt+2 to 4pm gmt+2 weekdays, I might be more active in the weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Pokémon competitively in 2016 on Showdown, even though i had some experience beforehand playing on 3ds. I would like to achieve a good building skill, in order to be able to build teams on my own and being as much acquainted as possible about how to fit in this tier, thus improving my skills. I'm a quick learner, so it might be faster than usual.
Are you able to use Discord?: The Hunterr#9945, even though I'd rather chatting than having calls, cause of random background noise I can't prevent.

Last edited:
Username: Akira☆
PS! Username: Pyrethefoxxo
Your timezone: GMT
Usual Hours of Availability:Weekends from about 2100 usually
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing 2 years ago, most of my experience is in BW and RBY but i play alot of other old gens too

SergioRules

||blimp||
is a Community Contributor
Username: SergioRules
PS! Username: SergioRules
Your timezone: GMT-4/-5 (EST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weeknights after 4-5pm, most of the day weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing competitively around 2013-2014 albeit very mediocre as a monotype player. Started maining PU in early 2015 around the end of ORAS, though still didn't know too much about the actual competitiveness of the game, just played with fun mons for the most part. Around the end of ORAS, I got much more involved in the PU scene, participating in more tours and attempting to contribute as much as possible. I've been a PU main since then, seeing all of SM, USUM, and current gen, while also somewhat retroactively becoming more involved in Old Gens PU, especially DPP and BW.
Mostly hoping to improve my building skills as well as get better with higher-level play since my run in PUPL this year was sub-par to say the least.
Are you able to use Discord?: SergioRules#7485

Last edited:
Username: hokiejetfan92
PS! Username: hokiejetfan92
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Friday-Tuesday 8pm-11pm; Wednesday and Thursday a lot of the day;
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): First off, I know I am a new account, I am willing to prove myself if given the opportunity if you want to reach out. I got into the battle tower in Diamond/Pearl and loved competitive battling ever since. I use the smogon dex for advice and definitely have a solid grasp on what good strategies are. If you pick me, you can give me a list of some UU pokemon and I can do my best to get them ready for the tutoring. I want to get really good, so I appreciate the opportunity.
yes, hokiejetfan92

Username: CursdFoxCodeman
PS! Username: CursdFoxCodeman
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 8PM-11/12AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing Pokemon since the 90s. Never was able to get into the game competitively due to lack of access/knowledge of until the last few years. Began creating teams and competing more aggressively post SWSH. Feel a lot more passionate about the idea of competing since and am looking forward to learn as much as i can.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Yes.

Username: FrenchGaudi
PS! Username: FrenchGaudi
Your timezone: GMT + 1
Usual Hours of Availability: From 10 to 12 am weekdays and on weekends 9am-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to play online with ORAS and XY thanks to the french website Pokestrat. Then I passed on and recently I have been a tutee (last march) with harpp on the SS monontype et since the dlc came out, i'd like to know more about the strategy experience!
Yes

Username:Saitama's Punch
PS! Username:Saitama's Punch
Your timezone:GMT +1
Generation: USUM OU
Usual Hours of Availability:all the morning on weekdays ,and i am available all day on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I have been playing competitive for 4 months and i really want to get better at laddering , the highest i got on the ladder was 1620 but i want to get higger and learn more and more with the battles.
Are you able to use Discord?:yes
yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)