Bad Luck You've Had So Far

i was having the worst luck i was masua method breeding so many mons on yme way to flawless pokes. and never gotten a shiny. in wonder trade though i did gt a shiny basculin. of course my breeding payed off finaly with the best possible outcome for what i was breeding. a shiny 4 iv charmander from a no iv parent and a 4 iv one just missing atk and defense and its timid anyway (with dragon pulse and solar power) so keep trucking guys with pokebank out itll get alot easier to do anything now

Successfully RNG'd a Terrakion in Black.

Tried doing the same thing in White 2 with Latias. Never worked even after multiple checks and recalibrations.

Stupid WNPC.

In my quest for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female Timid Snivy, I have procured a 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV Timid Snivy!

But it's Male.

Well it's a parent I guess.

I finally get access to eShop two days after getting Pokemon X for Christmas, so I can finally update the game and wonder trade and stuff! However, Pokebank still isn't out yet. Fuck

Actually hatched 6 female penta-flawless Big Pecks Fletchlings....
Also, MMing for a shiny Honedge is getting stupid. Hundreds of eggs and not a single shiny- the only upside being I hatched 4-5 penta-flawless thus far :/

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
My story:

So I was recording a playthrough of the game while keeping myself spoiler free. What I did was, I did a part "blind" and then I recorded it on the second pass; then save. After Gym 8, I checked out Victory Road and saw that there was a battle against Serena. But, since I was already on the other side, I thought, why not check the League while I'm here?

-----

Why does the f*****g game autosave before the Hall of Fame!?

So now, my playthrough is incomplete.

I guess this is payback for finding 2 shinies almost back-to-back while grinding in the grass of Route 18…

Considering I just got Pokemon Y on Christmas day so far the Reflection Cave with the Wobbuffet. My whole team but Charmeleon fainted plus I was walking around blind which didn't help anything either.

Found a Shiny Misdreaveus in the Safari Zone once in my Diamond version. I threw a ball at it- 3 guesses to what happens next, and the first two don't count.

I finally completed my formidable goal of breeding a 6IV male in every egg group.

You wouldn't believe what I went through for the last one (Phantump)...

over 161389 steps walked
247 eggs hatched
THREE 31/31/31/31/31/31 ♀ Phantump (remember, I needed a male)
TWO 31/31/31/31/31/0 ♀ Phantump (These are 6x rarer than a 31/31/31/31/31/31)
ONE 31/0/31/31/31/31 ♂ Phantump (These are 6x rarer than a 31/31/31/31/31/31)

oh, and no shinies. Over all the eggs I've ever hatched, I've probably hatched over 2000 MM eggs by now, without a single shiny.

Moltres - #146 (Hasty) None (X) : 31 / 9 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 31

Motherfucker, after 2 SRs I almost get a perfect HP grass moltres

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Considering I just got Pokemon Y on Christmas day so far the Reflection Cave with the Wobbuffet. My whole team but Charmeleon fainted plus I was walking around blind which didn't help anything either.
That happened exactly the same with my, did you also have trouble with the stupid throh and hawlucha trainer?

This isnt bad luck, but ive been wondertraded 5 31/31/31/x/31/31 (from calculations at lvl 1/educated guess) marils, all with bellyjet, superpower, 3 having adamant, ALL BEING THICK FAT.

In competitive, it was a 1vs1, i had m-amphoros, he had physically defensive togekiss (only knew air slash), I FLINCHED 9/9 (or 8/8) TIMES IN A ROW AND LOST

220+ SpA Mold Breaker Mega Ampharos Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 338-398 (90.3 - 106.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
4 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 236 HP / 52 SpD Mega Ampharos: 42-49 (11 - 12.8%) -- possible 8HKO

I had stealth rocks up :c

Well, my brother had a shiny graveler explode on him.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Breeding a 31 HP/Atk/Def/SpD Lucario with a 31 Atk/Def/SpD Ditto, hoping to get a 4 IV female ready. Two entire boxes of Riolus later, not one female hatched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)