BH Balanced Hackmons Fall Seasonal [Round 9 - Second Bracket - SemiFinal]

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Banner based on Source
seasonal_banner_fall.png

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Fall Seasonal!
<< Last Round | Next Round >>
https://challonge.com/BHSSNLFALL18

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM BH ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown (link)
  • Bo3, Double Elimination
  • Metagame changes during the middle of a round will take effect in the subsequent round
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Winner can get a custom role in the BH Discord and bragging rights*!
Posting Etiquette:
  • Activity: Post in this thread with proof of contact or discussion either via screenshot or links to the posts
  • Concession: If your opponent gives you the win, post here saying so, again with screenshot or links to proof
  • Extensions: Post an official request for an extension here with proof as mentioned above of attempts to schedule, and confirmation that both sides accepted an extension
  • Replays: Replays are required but not necessary to have made public. Just make sure you get them to me somehow (you can pm me or edit them out of your post). However, I would appreciate if some replays are public to show off high-level play and may request permission to show some interesting matches during each round. Get replays of all matches in your Bo3 series.
Round Matchups:
As part of Double Elimination, the second round bracket will take those who lost last round and pit them against each other. View the Extensions Post after this post for any pending results and their timeframe, if needed.

Second Round:
Hassin627 vs Greenheroes

* In the future, Seasonals will count towards a larger OM leaderboard as well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)