BH Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal 2019 [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Self-made Banner based on Source

Round3 | Round5
Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal (2019)!
This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Balanced Hackmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes
Matchups:
Main Bracket
MAMP vs tzop[1-2]
Andyboy vs Funbot28[ext 2 day]
Chloe vs TectonicDestroyer[ext 1 day]
GL Volkner vs Pigeons[1-2 + tour concession]
Greenheroes vs Akashi[0-2]
Naoki-sama vs pazza[1-0 act]

Second Bracket
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) vs Anaconja[1-0 unknown]
Jrdn vs byronthewellwell[0-1 coinflip]
xapx vs Whitephoenixace[1-0 concession]
Aethernum vs Chessking345[0-1 coinflip]
Willdbeast vs Dj Breloominati♬[2-1]
Hassin627 vs Pyroshi02[1-2]

Round Deadline: April 22, 2019 11:59 PM EST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the interest of providing enough time to play, please request extensions as soon as possible where required.

Last edited:

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
contacted opp when r4 came out, he said he'd get back to me when he could play, he never got back to me.
i found him online once, playing another tour, when i asked him if he wanted to play our tour game after that he said he didn't have bh teams on him

calling act

contacted opp when r4 came out, he said he'd get back to me when he could play, he never got back to me.
i found him online once, playing another tour, when i asked him if he wanted to play our tour game after that he said he didn't have bh teams on him

calling act
Sry :/ I just realised smogon showed GMT +8 time yesterday and hadn't autocorrected itself when I was going to contact you, stuffing up my times in which I was going to contact you. I had to restart my whole timetable again to try and find out GMT+1 time, and so on :/

EDIT: Reason I didn't have BH teams is because Im on another device (my other device not with me)

Edit 2: The time issue effected or my SSNL :/ (check my profile)

Last edited:

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sry :/ I just realised smogon showed GMT +8 time yesterday and hadn't autocorrected itself when I was going to contact you, stuffing up my times in which I was going to contact you. I had to restart my whole timetable again to try and find out GMT+1 time, and so on :/

EDIT: Reason I didn't have BH teams is because Im on another device (my other device not with me)

Edit 2: The time issue effected or my SSNL :/ (check my profile)
I will give you a day's extension to schedule something with Chloe's schedule, after which I will give her the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)