BH Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal [Round 6 REDO, see #3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Banner based on Source

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal!
Previous Round | Next Round

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM BH ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown (link)
  • Bo3, Double Elimination
  • Metagame changes during the middle of a round will take effect in the subsequent round
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Winner can get a custom role in the BH Discord and bragging rights*!
Posting Etiquette:
  • Activity: Post in this thread with proof of contact or discussion either via screenshot or links to the posts
  • Concession: If your opponent gives you the win, post here saying so, again with screenshot or links to proof
  • Extensions: Post an official request for an extension here with proof as mentioned above of attempts to schedule, and confirmation that both sides accepted an extension
  • Replays: Replays are required but not necessary to have made public. Just make sure you get them to me somehow (you can pm me or edit them out of your post). However, I would appreciate if some replays are public to show off high-level play and may request permission to show some interesting matches during each round. Get replays of all matches in a 3-match series.
Round Matchups: (see post #3)
Here are the matchups!

Main Bracket:
aki0s vs Mark_K

Second Bracket:
Go0d vs Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)

We're entering the final stages so the deadline will be a little shorter.
DEADLINE: June 9, 11:59PM EST
* In the future, Seasonals will count towards a larger OM leaderboard as well!

Last edited:

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It was pointed out to me that I have done a round incorrectly, (I think it was last round) so I am going to try and fix that. This means that I will be annulling the above match-up.

Here is my new plan which I think will cause the fewest delays and issues while being as fair as can be:
  • The following match-ups were incorrect in the last round:
    • Go0d vs aki0s
    • Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) vs Mark_K
  • The other two were correctly matched so I will preserve those results to be fair to those winners
So we will do a "half-redo" of Round 6 to reset some of the results of the last round:

Go0d vs Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)
aki0s vs Mark_K

With the same deadline: DEADLINE: June 9, 11:59PM EST
And then reformulate Round 7 correctly. This seems the most fair with the least time-consumption/extra games involved.

I'd still like to apologize profusely for the mistake and for the waste in time/energy for all parties involved as this is my fault alone due to misinterpreting the round merging rules for double elimination on Smogon. I hope this solution is agreeable to you all for getting this tour back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)