Balanced offence

Whats up guys I got a team here that I made the other day for the new UU meta. It deals pretty well with chansey though it is still a huge pain in the ass. Balanced with a little tilt towards offense it has done fairly well on PS, I just wanted to get a few different opinions about before I go on Wi-Fi with it

The Team

Cobalion @Expert Belt
Ability: Justified
EVs: 44 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rocks
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power (Ice)

Call it the glue, the pivot or team player. this set works beautifully as a anti- meta lead as it counters a ton of main threats. Also it can sponge some resisted hits and packs a ton of power when the opponent expects SD or full support.The Expert Belt could change but the added power is a huge benifet and the damage from Life orb really hinders this sets helpfulness

Amoonguss@ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Evs 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Stun Spore
- Hidden Power (Fire)/(Ice)

This little fungal tank is a beast in UU with its great ability and moveset. Roserade is the normal grass tank, but the turns to set up spikes are not worth it with the abundance of solid spinners in UU at the moment. Plus the 100% accurate spore and better ability are just too convincing.

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Flare Blitz
- ExtremeSpeed
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp

Defensive Arcanine with spinner support is an absolute monster. Without rock on the field it can come in on scarf Darmanitan, live two earthquakes and heal up with Morning Sun. Even with hail's detrimental effect on it's recovery, Arcanine powers through hail teams. Also the strong priority is often enough to K.O frail Life orb and Scarf sweepers

Blastoise@ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Evs 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Roar
- Ice Beam / Toxic

This thing is honestly my least favorite, but you need a spinner and Hitmontop doesn't really fit this team. This thing is super standard and is fairly effective when played correctly. One of my favorite things to do is the roar out the opponent's spin blocker when they switch it in and get the spin of when they predict it next turn.

Heracross @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
EVs 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge/Night Slash

It wouldn't be a UU team without Heracross because this thing is easily the best of the best in this tier. I know ScarfMoxieCross is the best thing since sliced bread, but I have reason for this special set. This thing counters all Chanseys, except maybe ones with psychic, beautifully. The HP lets it sponge seismic tosses and the guts lets me get huge power instantly when they try to cripple me. Here's a great situation, Chansey against my Heracross, I go for SD. If he t-waves something is dying to close combat, if he switches to something like Gligar that thing is wrecked, if he seismic tosses next turn I can OHKO.

Mismagius @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power (Fighting)

This thing provides the much needed power from the special side that my team was lacking, as well as another set up sweeper. To be honest this is another that I am not really infested in as I find it to be to frail alot of the time. However it does it's job when used correctly.

Summary

This team has been fairly successful for me but I feel that little changes could be made to help it. ScarfMoxieCross is still a huge threat if I don't predict correctly, and Victini is always a pain in the ass. Also bulky waters are often able to wall alot of my team if Mismagius dies early and Heracross can't set up. However what I like best about this team is that it handles Chansey very well and breaks through Gligars well enough to take down that core.

hello, nice team ^ ^
first thing I would tell you to change set to cobalion, I prefer defensive, but if you must use it so I suggest you give the LO, allows you to do more damage, some can sometimes' be peeved to lose a bit of life, but you helps a lot and lets you do more damage, the ebelt there is little or nothing.
This set a little 'changed am moving I had to try it and I like it a lot, maybe boosted sdance to switch opponent or using any momentum, of course, does not lose the role of setter hazard, hp ice there's more to his place sedge however, that helps a lot against the fly and more damage is random, close combat as stab that hurts so much, very useful pokemon against umbreon as very annoying, or you can give him the lum berry

Cobalion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (Atk,-SAtk)
Swords Dance / Stealth Rock / Stone Edge / Close Combat

As a second change I would try to take off and put a Mismagius chandelure, has a much higher SAtk, has also set more 'cute, for this I would recommend you change it and put a chandelure with a set subsplit, it helps a lot and does damage very thoughtful with its 427 of SAtk, then thanks to its ability defends Heracross by darmanitan and by Arcanine.
obviously the combo substitute pain split, shadow ball for the ghost, as well as being one of his stab, and finally fire blast, another stab very powerful, we also add its fantastic SAtk, is a beast

Chandelure (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 184 Spd
Modest Nature (SAtk,-Atk)
Substitute / Shadow Ball / Fire Blast / Pain Split

good Luck ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)