Gen 3 Ban Baton Pass Teams

Zokuru

The Stall Lord
is a Tiering Contributor
What you don't understand is that you have to PROVE that BP is broken. So, use BP in big tours and show us how broken it is, but please, stop complaining about it because you face it on the ladder. When I talk to my friends who play on the ADV Ladder they tell me that BPass is not fun to play against but are easy to beat.
Playing Baton Pass requires to make prediction in hard MUs and it requires some decision making, and it does not rely 100% on luck. So it is not uncompetitive. It's not broken either 'cause you have to pseudo coinflip a lot of MU with Hypnosis.

I did play BP, I did face BP in TOURNAMENT SETTINGS, and I had no problem beating it, you know why ? Most team have a natural even/good MU vs BP and most BP users will have replay of them playing BP so you can pick a team that does not lose against it in a tournament setting.

2019 ADV isn't ladder man, even if ADV ladder is good comparing to others, this is not one of the main place where ADV progress / is played at full level. You should know it better than anyone.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
don't feed the troll guys
Can we also ban Skarm and trappers? I find them not enjoyable to play against. Furthermore, I have recently not enjoyed Sand chipping my Sub/Tect/CM Entei, so can we also ban Tyranitar?

Sarcasm aside, no good point has been raised that I didn't joke about above. BP is not a legitimate threat in ADV and one's lack of enjoyment playing against it is not a valid reason. This thread should be locked.
You jest but Smogon has banned many a thing for being unfun rather than uncompetitive, so it's not like the precedent isn't there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)