NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I just think MeowMixx has been probing in good directions (asking Xnadroj who could be scum in my townreads, asking about AG/Earlio associations, asking about your townread on Bloody).

Going to look at Hitmonleet's games now

His reads are as follows:

DEAD TOWNIES

mxmts
KnightsofCydonia

TOWNIES

Prophylaxis - Agree
bluedoom - Don't know about this slot
Texas Cloverleaf - Agree

PROB TOWN

Former Hope - Don't know about this slot
Meowmixx - Sorta agree?
Jalmont - Sorta agree
Haruno? - What the heck is this doing here?

PROB TOWN ACCORDING TO TEXAS

XnadrojX - Agree 100% :)
BLOODYRAIN1001 - ??? No opinion on this one so far

SELF RESOLVING

Champ1604 - mhm

POE

Metal Sonic - My opinion on him should be pretty clear
MoodyCloud - ???
Granny Pie - Needs to post more
ItzViper482 - ^Same here
Tonithetourgide - :thinking:
Hitmonleet - IDK why all the attention on him, no one has explained anything
Earlio - Needs to post more too
Aura Guardian - Leaning scum here

?

own comments in italics

General notes from skimming Hitmonleet's scum game:

- he's lurky in that game, often going for multiple pages without posting
- he does the classic textbook scum behavior of asking questions but not caring about the answers, just asking questions to look townie
- his posts are very prepared and designed to make him look good
- lots of IIoA/talks about mafia theory

I literally don't remember anything about his town game (The Thing) given that I replaced in Day 3 in that game and shot immediately Night 3.

I mean, when he's right I'm not exactly going to disagree. (also damn, if Texas is town he and I have been on the same wave length a scary number of times this game)

I'm kind of paranoid about Hitmonleet after reading his scum game

While I wouldn't say he's lurking to the degree of GP/Haruno/tonislot in this game, he's still popping up with longer/more prepared posts once every day, and i do feel like he's asking questions but not really caring about the answers.

Hitmonleet said:
Could both of you maybe clarify what you two are saying? I might have missed it in my skimming, but the statements just feel a bit overly vague.
Hitmonleet said:
Now, lemme turn around and ask you: Who do u think is mafia aka who do u want to vote today
He's asking Jalmont who Jalmont thinks is mafia, when Jalmont has been very obvious about scumreading mxmts all game.

I dunno. I see some differences between that game and this one (like he's not self conscious in that game) but eh.

well, know that's Metal Sonic's meta is....discouraging
even if it is his meta it still appears stupidly scummy, and I don't think anything would change between me looking at a scum Metal Sonic versus me looking at a town Metal Sonic
basically, he'll likely seem scummy to me no matter what he does as long as he keeps playing like this, so I'm keeping my vote on him unless something else pops up or he suddenly becomes more verbose
although if he did suddenly go against his meta and write out his reads more thoroughly then I think that that in itself would be confusing and need reading into
as for AG's note on Proph, I still think Proph seems really town (although I don't think I've audibly stated this before? whatever, it's out there now) but I'll reread through that section tomorrow, I may as well take note of what led to the flashmob's dance lynch anyway
and yeah, I guess Day 2 is going to be a game of "hey, inactivesm, you guys want to post?" followed up by angry cicada noises and pitchforks in addition to looking for scumtells
I know toni, ItzViper, and Moody cloud are close to radio silent iirc, posting very minimally
and after that on the law activity portion of the spectrum would be me, Haruno, Hitmonleet, and Granny
right? (note: listings are based off of my tired mind's memories, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
anyways, it'd be great if those three started posting, trying to weed out inactives isn't super helpful in terms of getting rid of actual mafia, it's more efficient to go for mafia once they're making some sort of posts, fluff or not rather than just doing near nothing
gn

*inactives (not inactivesm)
*low (not law)
that should be it for stupid spelling mistakes, I need to remembered to proofread next time
inb4 correcting my spelling is considered an attempt at fluffposting

Note: I'm half-asleep atm, so expect wierdness.
There's 3 pages but I'm lazy and there's really nothing noteworthy there apart from Prophylaxis being towny again (stop hogging all the towniness >.>), but Metal Sonic's posts just don't make sense.

Unvote; Vote Metal Sonic

"Only scum ask for reasoning"
"There's no such thing as evidence"

???
This

His long string of lacking posts and wierd statements have been bothering me for a while.

Unvote? Vote Metal Sonic

Buddy. Get your act together.

throwing shade at proph
throwing shade at AG
IMO another case of town v town. Proph is, well, proph, and hasn't really done anything suspicious except for things with the flashwagon. And, while I'm suspicious of AG, these posts read more town of him than scum.

It bothers me that GP STILL has not provided any content whatsoever.

If you're town here and we mislynch you because you are literally not posting, then what can I do.
Tbh I forgot Granny Pie was in the game from how they vanished off the face of the earth. Feels really odd, from my POV.

OK, I just think MeowMixx has been probing in good directions (asking Xnadroj who could be scum in my townreads, asking about AG/Earlio associations, asking about your townread on Bloody).

Going to look at Hitmonleet's games now
MeowMiXXX is kind of not memorable to me, tbh. They've said things, but they haven't really made points that stand out.

General notes from skimming Hitmonleet's scum game:

- he's lurky in that game, often going for multiple pages without posting
- he does the classic textbook scum behavior of asking questions but not caring about the answers, just asking questions to look townie
- his posts are very prepared and designed to make him look good
- lots of IIoA/talks about mafia theory

I literally don't remember anything about his town game (The Thing) given that I replaced in Day 3 in that game and shot immediately Night 3.
Tbh the whole posting space thing is/was because of real-life business consigning me to not very many posts per day.

Also irrelevant but thanks for posting this now I actually know what I need to improve on.

Haruno is prob town because he claimed a cop check on Texas

idk? he hasn't been contributing anything but people say that it's normal for him
Haruno is Haruno. That's basically what he does.

Normally he's a bit more active than this tho
Yo Haruno get in here a game with only one GOAT is a trash game

well, know that's Metal Sonic's meta is....discouraging
even if it is his meta it still appears stupidly scummy, and I don't think anything would change between me looking at a scum Metal Sonic versus me looking at a town Metal Sonic
basically, he'll likely seem scummy to me no matter what he does as long as he keeps playing like this, so I'm keeping my vote on him unless something else pops up or he suddenly becomes more verbose
although if he did suddenly go against his meta and write out his reads more thoroughly then I think that that in itself would be confusing and need reading into
as for AG's note on Proph, I still think Proph seems really town (although I don't think I've audibly stated this before? whatever, it's out there now) but I'll reread through that section tomorrow, I may as well take note of what led to the flashmob's dance lynch anyway
and yeah, I guess Day 2 is going to be a game of "hey, inactivesm, you guys want to post?" followed up by angry cicada noises and pitchforks in addition to looking for scumtells
I know toni, ItzViper, and Moody cloud are close to radio silent iirc, posting very minimally
and after that on the law activity portion of the spectrum would be me, Haruno, Hitmonleet, and Granny
right? (note: listings are based off of my tired mind's memories, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
anyways, it'd be great if those three started posting, trying to weed out inactives isn't super helpful in terms of getting rid of actual mafia, it's more efficient to go for mafia once they're making some sort of posts, fluff or not rather than just doing near nothing
gn
Good post
I like this
Rational reasoning, minimal fluff, coming from an overall good poster so far.

Gotta go for now; I'll probably get to thoughts on the champwagoners next post. Ask me any questions you might have.

vote count whatever, day two

Metal Sonic
(4): BLOODYRAIN10001, XnadrojX, Hitmonleet, Aura Guardian
Thetwinmasters(2): Prophylaxis, Texas Cloverleaf
Granny Pie(1): MeowMIXXX
MeowMixxx(1): Aura Guardian
Texas Cloverleaf(1): jalmont
Hitmonleet(1): Metal Sonic
Former Hope(1): bluedoom

deadline is in 28 hours 46 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)