NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Sonic is back and actually backing up his posts, nice

Still don't agree with all this anti-leet sentiment when he's a pretty easy person for to suspect and ttm comes off as town while literally only tunnling leet and literally doing nothing else. at all.

The leet as scum is feeling 50/50 to me whereas ttm has better odds imo
why is leet an easy person to suspect? because he's full of bullshit? yeah, i know. so does ttm.

i seriously recommend against lynching ttm, i mean, there's always the possibility that i'm wrong, and shame on me if I am, but that is my opinion

You've been saying lynch GP for like 2 days now

No to a MS wagon anymore. Prophylactic coming from someone who's played with him this feels like town MS now

I like twin more than leet

Asek

Banned deucer.
metal sonic is just.. interpreting the gamestate in a manner completely alien to me

like one of us is right and one of us is wrong. i really don't know who. i think i'm right, but unsure since i have zero experience with smogon meta
ms hasnt played too many games here either

id say in terms of meta here, either twin or myself are the most experienced. twins not posting and ive only read the first 7 or so pages with detail, whilst twins conveniantly disapeared

Asek

Banned deucer.
eh.

would acidphoenix reuse two abilities (in this case poison) on two different town roles?
im not sure but the motivator thing (assuming its what sonic told me it is here) worries me more. isnt this role strcitly scum? in my experience, the night its used the target gets to use their ability twice, but town members have no way to tell each other that they are going to be 'motivated' so cant tke advantage f such an ability

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
no, it can be town role, a town motivator can just use his power on the town doctor for example, to protect two people.

usually there's a delay so the recipient can use it the following night

motivator i've seen come from both alignments, mostly town, though i am curious as to how it really works. prob just gives an additional one shot use

tbh the way hitmonleet claims makes me think he's town

Asek

Banned deucer.
first twin post is immedaite ping, people asking for links to flips (Are in my expeirence) scum trying to score free town cred on a sub

dont know if i have time to check out his case on leet, as ill have to search for the posts he makes reference to, but its of note hitmonleet gets pretty consistently scumread regardless of alignment here, and enough people after his posts seem to agree with him to follow him onto leet?

its pretty weird his whole posting history is revolved around hitmonleet, however tunneling is pretty characterstic of twin in mafia as either alignment (in my experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)