battle cats

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
to be fair you did say this thread is for battle cats "and other stuff"

among us would fall under "and other stuff"

really anything could fall under "and other stuff" though

and that's a little open-ended don't you think?

probably better to stick to just battle cats

anyway I know nothing about battle cats so I'll leave you to it

to be fair you did say this thread is for battle cats "and other stuff"

among us would fall under "and other stuff"

really anything could fall under "and other stuff" though

and that's a little open-ended don't you think?

probably better to stick to just battle cats

anyway I know nothing about battle cats so I'll leave you to it
thanks that is true lemme fix that

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
soo I cant let this thread die, but fortunately something nice happened so I have an excuse to revive it!

I pulled Thundia from an 11 draw, which is nice, because I still lack a good anti-red aside from Island (planning to do crazed fish this week). Then I decided to do another one because "why not" and also the 1m xp bonus is pretty sweet. Kuu decided to show up on the first draw lmao, very pog, and for the guarenteed uber I got...Coppermine. Ah well, we can't have everything.

Still sittting on that platnim capsule, ill post here when i draw from it!

(also i finally got Ururun, awesome)

soo I cant let this thread die, but fortunately something nice happened so I have an excuse to revive it!

I pulled Thundia from an 11 draw, which is nice, because I still lack a good anti-red aside from Island (planning to do crazed fish this week). Then I decided to do another one because "why not" and also the 1m xp bonus is pretty sweet. Kuu decided to show up on the first draw lmao, very pog, and for the guarenteed uber I got...Coppermine. Ah well, we can't have everything.

Still sittting on that platnim capsule, ill post here when i draw from it!

(also i finally got Ururun, awesome)
i also got thundia from an 11 draw! probably the best thing that came out of the event, as i got a repeat from my platinum ticket :/

i'm also stuck on the great abyss in itf chapter 1. please help alien face is going to kill my family

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)