Battle Finder is Down, Ask for Battles Here (READ POST #1 for XY Rules / Ban Lists)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay same deal as last time, but no one was even online at the time.

Anyway, my gf is new to competitive and we just finished building her team a few days ago. She still struggles with predictions and the overall competitive mindset when it comes to battling.

If anyone has time for a quick battle and wouldn't mind playing a beginner(by no means am I saying go easy on her, she has to learn the same way everyone else has) in a 6th gen battle, pm me and I'll send you her friend code. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Once again bad timing xD if you are reading this some time after I posted it, still shoot me a pm. We'll be up for quite a while anyway.

Last edited:
Okay same deal as last time, but no one was even online at the time.

Anyway, my gf is new to competitive and we just finished building her team a few days ago. She still struggles with predictions and the overall competitive mindset when it comes to battling.

If anyone has time for a quick battle and wouldn't mind playing a beginner(by no means am I saying go easy on her, she has to learn the same way everyone else has) in a 6th gen battle, pm me and I'll send you her friend code. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Once again bad timing xD if you are reading this some time after I posted it, still shoot me a pm. We'll be up for quite a while anyway.
I'll battle your girlfriend. What's her code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)