Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
QuantumDerp: 5v5 Doubles

Last I checked, you only have three mons and cannot accept the battle.

Thus, I will update the challenge, since I've had the mind to nab my 15th Pokemon.

Open Challenge

NFE's only, with a combined rarity of 15 [adding +1 rarity for Pokemon that are partially evolved, I.e. Sealeo has 3 rarity while Spheal has 2], 6v6 Doubles
1 recovery/5 chills
2 days DQ
Arena: Aquarium Park

A 16' wide square pagoda that is 12' high within a 40' radius circular patio of stone surrounded by 10' deep water. The arena is founded on stone. To get a feel for the looks of this arena, google "Aquarium Park Sonic Colors." Rock Slide can be used via the pavement. Dig works.
So in.

Abilities = All
I'm assuming I'm teaming up with someone. I accept.

Switch=KO
I converted the match into a 6v(3+3) NFE Doubles. Now we just need a ref to decide item status.

Additionally, this needs a ref:

Damnit, I only read the part about the water arena and NFE's. Now because I'm not maxed out on battles I'll post a challenge.

2v2 doubles
Beginner Battle
3 day dq
no recoveries/5 chills
Arena: Pure Springs
An area that was at one point hit by a meteor shower covering it in craters which are now filled with some of the purest water in the world filling the craters via underground springs. The water in the craters has no sediment or any lifeforms within it. The landscape is pockmarked with the craters, though they are not very deep, the deepest ones are no deeper than 3 feet. Otherwise the landscape is rather rocky. There is a large Obelisk in the middle of the area built by Native people who believed the spot to be sacred. While the Obelisk has no inherent powers it is over 15 feet high and extremely strong making it a perfect place to bombard enemies using ranged attacks from.

Also Vancouver lost, this is horrible.
As I have PLENTY of NFEs to challenge with, I'll most certainly accept that challenge QD.

Switch=lol
All abilities
No items

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Challenging DW: Slowpoke vs. Rebble.
1 Day DQ.
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: There is a small but deep river, over which a huge log has fallen. We will battle on that log, although it is so large that it is effectively impossible to push Pokemon off. It is just a cool location.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Challenging DW: Slowpoke vs. Rebble.
1 Day DQ.
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: There is a small but deep river, over which a huge log has fallen. We will battle on that log, although it is so large that it is effectively impossible to push Pokemon off. It is just a cool location.
Accepting.

Will ref Athenodoros vs Destiny Warrior.

Since DW has decided to give me the choice regarding items and abilities, I'm going to say no items and one ability.

Looking for a battle:
4 Vs. 4 Singles
2 Day DQ (3 for Ref)
Arena:

Inside the Giant of Babil! (Final Fantasy 4)

No Earthquake/Magnitude or Surf, as this is an indoor arena. You will be battling the Four Fiends (in pokemon form), in the order they are fought. However, the CPU decides to assist the four fiends, and such, the attack node has a 20% chance of hitting your pokemon for 20 damage, and the Defence node has a 20% chance of casting Curaga and healing one of the elemental archfiends by 20HP. (One Fully evolved pokemon allowed).

4 Recoveries/0 Chills

Sorry Lyris, but I've using all my battle slots right now. Maybe another time.
OK, in the meantime, while dropping the apology match, I'll post an Open Challenge!
2 VS 2 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 Day Ref DQ
1 Grass and\or Ground move/2 Recoveries/5 Chills
No Fully Evolved or Single-Stage Pokemon
Arena: Dojo of the Puddles
to train his apprentices further, the grandmaster decided to have this special Dojo built, in hopes of teaching his students the ability to stand your ground (literally). In the heart of the new building lies the Arena of the Puddles, and although it sounds self-explanatory, there’s more to it. The battling area is two hundred feet wide and long and is square shaped, with the ceiling twenty feet above. The floor is pale brown tile, and the walls are wooden. To make the area fir its name the floor has a five inch layer of water covering it, making the whole arena a huge puddle. Also to add to the strain and to make the battlers concentrate the Grandmaster added water sprayers to add more water and soak the pokemon as the match goes on. The water level will never exceed one foot though. (Credit goes to Glacier Knight for this arena)

Summary: No earthquake or dig, no weather moves. Flying will not work very well because the ceiling only goes up twenty feet. There is water on the ground at all times, so water attacks gain 2BP and fire attack lose 2BP. Also since this is a dojo fighting pokemon feel at home and their attack gain 2BP as well. Water will be spraying at all times, though the water level will never exceed one foot.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll jump in on Ragnarolex vs. Spenstar. Expect reffing soon.

EDIT: TheMogRunner is still big dog in pimpgangster vs. Spenstar, so I'm out.

Looking for a battle:
4 Vs. 4 Singles
2 Day DQ (3 for Ref)
Arena:

Inside the Giant of Babil! (Final Fantasy 4)

No Earthquake/Magnitude or Surf, as this is an indoor arena. You will be battling the Four Fiends (in pokemon form), in the order they are fought. However, the CPU decides to assist the four fiends, and such, the attack node has a 20% chance of hitting your pokemon for 20 damage, and the Defence node has a 20% chance of casting Curaga and healing one of the elemental archfiends by 20HP. (One Fully evolved pokemon allowed).

4 Recoveries/0 Chills
Any Takers?

Okay, so it seems that Woobly Cabbage has dropped off the face of the internet, so I'm going to try something rather... Stupid, really.

I CHALLENGE DECK KNIGHT!

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
1 Recovery/ 3 Chills
Arena; Sky Tower Top
Open-air. About 50 metres by 80 metres of boulder-littered space. Weather changes erratically every 3 Rounds between Sunshine, Rain and Clear Skies. Earthquake and Magnitude are ill-advised, due to the age of the structure. Dig is impossible. And don't worry about falling; Altaria are flying around 4 stories down, to catch any pokemon that fall and put the back on the top floor.
I will take the awkward silence as a no, and make it an Open Challenge.
Hopefully, I can actually get my very first battle...

Two challenges to issue:
challenge 1
2v2 doubles
Underwater arena (all it is a big metal bowl *more or less* filled with water no pokemon can go out side the arena boundaries all non water pokemon will drown all fighting takes place underwater weather is unusable)
DQ time 2 days/3 ref (time is negotiable)
Special requirements: LC pokemon only (so first stage pokemon e.g. charmander but not heracross)

challenge 2
4v4 doubles
Daycare center (a calm meadow with the daycare centre in the foreground, because the daycare centre is there surf and all moves involving seizemic activity are banned *earthquake magnitude* dig is okay *random pokemon at the refs discretion may show up up to the ref if they do*)
DQ time 2 days/3 ref (time is negotiable)
Special requirements: LC pokemon only (so first stage pokemon e.g. charmander but not heracross)
Dragonboy52 said:
I'll go,
All abilities
Switch= DonkeyKong balls.
BUMP. BUMP IT UP!
challenge 1 needs a ref
challenge 2 is still open

OK, in the meantime, while dropping the apology match, I'll post an Open Challenge!
2 VS 2 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 Day Ref DQ
1 Grass and\or Ground move/2 Recoveries/5 Chills
No Fully Evolved or Single-Stage Pokemon
Arena: Dojo of the Puddles
to train his apprentices further, the grandmaster decided to have this special Dojo built, in hopes of teaching his students the ability to stand your ground (literally). In the heart of the new building lies the Arena of the Puddles, and although it sounds self-explanatory, there’s more to it. The battling area is two hundred feet wide and long and is square shaped, with the ceiling twenty feet above. The floor is pale brown tile, and the walls are wooden. To make the area fir its name the floor has a five inch layer of water covering it, making the whole arena a huge puddle. Also to add to the strain and to make the battlers concentrate the Grandmaster added water sprayers to add more water and soak the pokemon as the match goes on. The water level will never exceed one foot though. (Credit goes to Glacier Knight for this arena)

Summary: No earthquake or dig, no weather moves. Flying will not work very well because the ceiling only goes up twenty feet. There is water on the ground at all times, so water attacks gain 2BP and fire attack lose 2BP. Also since this is a dojo fighting pokemon feel at home and their attack gain 2BP as well. Water will be spraying at all times, though the water level will never exceed one foot.
You've got yourself a challenge.

Switch= X
No items
One Ablilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)