Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm sending out two more challenges.

4v4 Singles Classic (Basically it's just FE, but I'll be using my first four mons)
2 Day DQ
2 substitutions
Switch=OK
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Opponent's/Referee's Choice

Switch=KO
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: ASB Arena

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, the census made me realise that I have a ton on mons that I never used. Especially my single stage mons who are too weak for most FE battles, but are not NFEs so can't do those battles either. So yeah, time to train my guys.

Thus, I put out identical two open challenges.

5v5 Weak FE (or lower stage, I don't care) Triples
2 Day DQ
1 substitution
Switch=KO
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
ASB Arena

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, the census made me realise that I have a ton on mons that I never used. Especially my single stage mons who are too weak for most FE battles, but are not NFEs so can't do those battles either. So yeah, time to train my guys.

2 Day DQ
1 substitution
Switch=KO
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
ASB Arena
Items=On
All Abilities

Quickmatch go!

1v1 (bring whatever you want, I'm using Mowtom)
1 Day DQ
2 subs
Switch=pie
0 recover/0 chill
No items
One ability
ASB Arena

GO LET'S GO

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mine
Hydreigon@Exp.Share

Hydreigon, Maleficient (F)
Nature: Hasty (plus Speed, minus Defense, +15% Accuracy)
Type: Dark/Dragon
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leviatate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Hydreigon
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 113 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 9/9
MC: 0

Attacks:
Tri Attack
Double Hit
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Slam
Dragon Pulse
Work Up
Dragon Rush
Body Slam
Scary Face
Hyper Voice
Outrage

Earth Power
Head Smash
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Aqua Tail
Dark Pulse
Draco Meteor
Heat Wave
Roost
Sleep Talk
Superpower
Tailwind

Acrobatics
Bulldoze
Double Team
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Fly
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Hyper Beam
Protect
Reflect
Rock Slide
Substitute
Surf
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
U-turn
Total Moves: 49/82

Yet to Get:
3 MC (Egg): Assurance, Astonish, Fire Fang, Screech (Subtotal: 12)
2 MC (Tutor): Iron Tail, Signal Beam, Snore, Spite, Uproar, Zen Headbutt (Subtotal: 12)
2 MC (TM): Attract, Charge Beam, Dragon Tail, Echoed Voice, Facade, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Frustration, Giga Impact, Incinerate, Payback, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Round, Stone Edge, Strength, Sunny Day, Swagger, Thief (Subtotal: 46)

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll ref that. I can just grab the rotom from your profile and put up the battle right now if you have no objections

I have a new battle slot.
Therefore,
4v4 doubles (1 FE)
All Abilities
Training items.
Switch=OK
Arena:
This is an arena, in a temple.
Now, this arena is near lots of plant and animal life, and as such, all grass-type moves get +2 BAP. In addition, The ground seems to be charged with energy from the general holiness of the place, giving any attacks that use it +2 BAP (Rock and Ground-type moves). However, a permanent Water Sport is in effect so the temple doesn't burn down. Also, there are trees above the open-to-air temple, and as such any move that involves going way up has a 50% chance of smashing into a tree, causing the attack to fail and the user to take 10 grass-type damage (affected by resistances). There are also many cracks in the area, causing bugs to gain a flat 10% evasion boost. Finally, the monks who are studying do not want to be disturbed, and as such, no sound-based moves are allowed. There is no water source.

Therefore,
4v4 doubles (1 FE)
All Abilities
Training items.
Switch=OK
Arena:
Now, this arena is near lots of plant and animal life, and as such, all grass-type moves get +2 BAP. In addition, The ground seems to be charged with energy from the general holiness of the place, giving any attacks that use it +2 BAP (Rock and Ground-type moves). However, a permanent Water Sport is in effect so the temple doesn't burn down. Also, there are trees above the open-to-air temple, and as such any move that involves going way up has a 50% chance of smashing into a tree, causing the attack to fail and the user to take 10 grass-type damage (affected by resistances). There are also many cracks in the area, causing bugs to gain a flat 10% evasion boost. Finally, the monks who are studying do not want to be disturbed, and as such, no sound-based moves are allowed. There is no water source.

I am gonna drop my match with Ullar and take this one :)

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Melee Invitational!

This is NOT an open battle. You may only join if you have received a PM from me.

1v1v1v...etc.
5 chills, 2 recoveries
2 Day DQ, 3 for ref.
ASB Arena
If you pass the DQ, action "idle" is used for both actions. You lose 30 hp and 30 en upon each use.
Items=On
Abilities=All
1 non-KO sub.

Express your interest in this thread, and PM me mons+items when you're ready. :)

Also, people should use a strong mon, and not some gay shit like Chansey to slip under the radar to the final 3 (Engi i'm talking to you).

Seeking a battle. Or two. One is an open challenge. The other, I'm throwing down the gauntlet to a specific trainer, in the hope of us both learning about gyms. He'll be acting the part of the Gym Leader, as he has had Gym Leader ambitions in the past.

Open Challenge:
3vs3 Singles
5 Chills, 2 Recoveries
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena
Items: ON
Abilities: ALL
2 Subsitutions

Challenge to Yarnus of Bethany:
3vs3 Singles OR 4vs4 Doubles (Yarnus chooses size; Yarnus brings 6 and choses as many as the battle allows)
5 Chills, 2 Recoveries
2 Day DQ
Hall of Light
Items: ON
Abilities: ALL
2 Subsitutions
Turn Order: Coin Flip

Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No sandstorm or hail, artificial water source, no diving

Indoors in a large barren white-walled room is the Normal gym of Yarnus senior. However, due to the immense power of the stash of Normal gems Yarnus has kept, the room of able to alter itself to get rid of another type. As a result, fighting type moves become *1.1 against Normal types and other resistances and weaknesses are only .9 and 1.7, respectively. If something would be neutral against an attack due to a combination, e.g. Venasaur vs Ground, it instead becomes 1.53(.9*1.7) Also, non-STAB moves gain two (2) extra BP. All moves not specified to be disallowed are allowed. Nature Power is a random type each time it is used. En for each normal mon starts at 110. Due to the bright artificial and natural light everywhere, all moves requiring light or benefiting from it take 2 less energy. Chlorophyll is activated automatically, and only goes away if Rain is summoned.
Note that while I'm putting both of these out now, I won't PM mons until my latest prize claim is approved.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Therefore,
4v4 doubles (1 FE)
All Abilities
Training items.
Switch=OK
Arena:
I am gonna drop my match with Ullar and take this one :)
reffing, pm squads

2 Day DQ
1 substitution
Switch=KO
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
ASB Arena
Items=On
All Abilities
we're doing this

Ullar, I invite (Read challenge) you to a Bug slaughterfest!!

2v2 doubles
I use Metapod and Kakuna. You use whatever you want.
Switch = KO (Duh)
All items and abilities
2 day DQ.
Um...raise the DQ to a day or two and ur on.
pm mons ullar (ks i'll just rip yours from your profile)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
EndQuote said:
Open Challenge:
3v3 LC Singles!
1 Recovery, 5 Chills, 2 Subs
2 Day DQ
Arena: You choose (Something awesome)
Espeon65 said:
I'll take that EndQuote.
Arena: Unown Soup

I think that's everything, now we just need a ref!
Sure, why not?
Ta-da-da-da-da!! YOUR REF HAS ARRIVED!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Melee Invitational!

This is NOT an open battle. You may only join if you have received a PM from me.

1v1v1v...etc.
5 chills, 2 recoveries
2 Day DQ, 3 for ref.
ASB Arena
If you pass the DQ, action "idle" is used for both actions. You lose 30 hp and 30 en upon each use.
Items=On
Abilities=All
1 non-KO sub.

Express your interest in this thread, and PM me mons+items when you're ready. :)

Also, people should use a strong mon, and not some gay shit like Chansey to slip under the radar to the final 3 (Engi i'm talking to you).
Oh, I approve of that DQ time. Sure, let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)