Resource BDSP Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread

Just curious. Monotype is has a large player base and right now, we are contending ourselves with bdsp ou but we add the mono rule. Is it possible to create a separate ladder for mono?

Which mons would you recommed for Wish passing on a stall team?
And on that team, which mon would you recommed to deal with Manaphy?

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Clefable is your usual bread and butter for Wishpassing on a stall team, since he also provides invaluable Unaware support
and to deal with Mana you have one truly unbreakable wall (Mantine) that does nothing but Haze him away till eternity, or a bit less functional answers in the form of... say, SpDef Empoleon who can phaze him away with Roar, said Clefable that can come in, heal while he Skill Swaps you, then switch out, and the usual collection of fat mons like Slowking and your selection of bulky waters, at least on the Manaphy variants that lack Energy Ball

Katy

Banned deucer.
Clefable is imho the best Pokemon on stall teams to Wish pass to your teammates. Pokemon which can deal with Manaphy on such teams are Blissey and Haze Mantine. In overall there is not much which can deal with Manaphy on stall.Gastrodon is also a choice, although a shakey won, when Manaphy runs Energy Ball and a boosted Ice Beam can still do a good chunk of damage.

Will BDSP suspect tests count towards the 4 OU tests for tier contributor, or will it be just for the 10 suspect tests minimum for other tiers?

What's an optimal way to build a Jolly Gliscor? I see a lot of sets running an Impish or Careful nature, but I got my hands on a Jolly Gligar in-game from a giveaway. Should I just use a mint, or is there a viable set I can roll with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)