BDSP BDSP Winter Seasonal 2023 - Round 7 (Losers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalaya

Banned deucer.

logo by Pissog <3

It's circuit time! BDSP is warming their engines, with one of our most important circuit tournaments to start the year with!

As a reminder, this is a Type A tournament, but the best thing is that we also have a 25$ cash prize (or equivalent) for the winner, generously provided by Eve!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • 2023 BDSP Circuit information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the BDSP OU ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found on Smogon's strategy dex.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are only going to get enforced in the later rounds, but are recommended to save to prevent disputes.

Losers:
Scarf Kricketune  vs  Mom Lover
leoperi99  vs  khmerougegaming
yonitet  vs  shadowtime2000
Liimpy  vs  Boopi_Bappi
drakloak  vs  creiss88
MTB  vs  Dhrabb
Anti_Faerix  vs  Grabby
Alpha1013  vs  Sylveon used calm mind
Farce Of The Death  vs  -Taka-
TyCarter  vs  AtraX Madara
BIgDJShag  vs  Mannuraj
Bohrier  vs  giove97
cicepece11  vs  One Last Kiss
JP_PN  vs  igiveuponaname
TheLoyalBandito  vs  Prwell_world
AC7  vs  Abr5a

Deadline for the extended matches is Friday, April 7th at 11:59 AM (GMT+2)
Deadline is Monday, April 10th at 11:59 AM (GMT+2).

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean.... "after 2 pm for you" is 9 pm for him, coulda put some leeway on the poor man
Firstly, as I said on there, I have classes to attend. Secondly, if that time span doesn't work for them, they need to say something so we can come to a compromise.

We both have lives to live. I get that. But they can't just not respond for two days, fully knowing we still have to play.

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
Firstly, as I said on there, I have classes to attend. Secondly, if that time span doesn't work for them, they need to say something so we can come to a compromise.

We both have lives to live. I get that. But they can't just not respond for two days, fully knowing we still have to play.
i can understand why, but you two got til Friday so it if goes smoothly until then, if not then it'll be either an active win for you or a coinfilp

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Activity win:
BIgDJShag vs The Mefesto - BigDjShag tried to schedule with the opponent multiple times, only for the opponent to answer days later with a "play now" and then disappearing, which is grounds enough for missed time.

New matchups:
BIgDJShag vs Mannuraj
(you'll be granted another extension if needed)

Activity win request
Opponent hasn't responded to the VM since the start of the week.
Proof on their wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)