Other Metagames (BH) Alien Alien (page wip)

Alien Alien

:sv/zamazenta-crowned: :sv/arceus-ghost::sv/groudon: :sv/corviknight: :sv/chansey: :sv/enamorus:

https://pokepast.es/81fba040a01fae0e
*clap clap*

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1: Teambuilding Process
2: The Team
3: Threatlist
4: Replays

1: TEAMBUILDING PROCESS
:zamazenta-crowned: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
I started with the core of a fur coat steel type and a ghost type. For my steel type, I picked Zamazenta-C, since the only other bulky steel type, Arceus-Steel, had massive opporutunity cost with it.

:zamazenta-crowned: :arceus-ghost: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
Arceus-Ghost is the second half of the dual fur coat core, and it's pretty darn good. If Take Heart were a valid move, this thing would be busted, change my mind.

:zamazenta-crowned: :arceus-ghost: :groudon: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
I added Mold Breaker Groudon since my team needed actual attackers outside of the walls. Moldy Groudon is pretty good at that role, dodging Fur Coat users like its playing Touhou 14 Lunatic Mode.

:zamazenta-crowned: :arceus-ghost: :groudon: :corviknight: :poke ball: :poke ball:
I wanted to try Corviknight as a psuedo "annoyance mon", since Prankster Corviknight had made it to a sample team before, and by god it puts in the work.

:zamazenta-crowned: :arceus-ghost: :groudon: :corviknight: :chansey: :poke ball:
Standard Impostor Chansey, moving on.

:zamazenta-crowned: :arceus-ghost: :groudon: :corviknight: :chansey: :enamorus:
I needed another special attacker anyways, and a backup hazard remover in case Groudon died. Enamorous fits both of these roles.

2: THE TEAM

:sv/zamazenta-crowned:

Zamazenta-Crowned @ Leftovers
Ability: Fur Coat
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Triple Arrows
- Haze
- Morning Sun
- Spikes

Zamazenta is the team's main physical wall, with the set being relatively standard.

:sv/arceus-ghost:

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Fur Coat
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Strength Sap
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast

Fur Coat Arceus-Ghost is a general blanket physical wall. Tera Rock is here specifically to make Slaking's day worse. Other than that, standard set.

Groudon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Mold Breaker
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Victory Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Mortal Spin
- Strength Sap

Moldy Groudon is pretty god darn good. Victory Dance makes it a very threatening sweeper, and anything that faces down a tera ground +1 precipice blades and lives is insane. Nothing much else to say.

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Entrainment
- Haze
- Soft-Boiled
- Will-O-Wisp

Corviknight is a general annoyer mon, replacing abilities with ones that dont fit the mon, stopping status sweepers, being a bulky annoyance, and statusing with wisp. Tera Rock is again for slaking.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Court Change
- Jungle Healing
- Mean Look
- Moonlight

standard impostor chansey, moving on

Enamorus (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pixilate
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Boomburst
- Rapid Spin
- Headlong Rush
- Strength Sap

Enamorous is a decent mixed attacker, with Boomburst as it's main move, and Headlong Rush to lure in steels.

III: Threatlist
:corviknight: Corviknight can kinda stall the team to hell and back
:arceus: Ice Scales Arceus is a shockingly annoying threat, since it can also stall this team to hell and back.

i will add more later

IV: Replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9balancedhackmons-1866625675

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9balancedhackmons-1866629481

How do you beat any special attacker? The team doesn't really have any special defense mon, with only Imposter and Ghostceus's natural bulk. Everything on this team folds to a powerful special attacker especially given how slow it is.

How do you beat any special attacker? The team doesn't really have any special defense mon, with only Imposter and Ghostceus's natural bulk. Everything on this team folds to a powerful special attacker especially given how slow it is.
There aren't really that many viable special attackers in BH that arent countered by either impostering them or type immunity abuse

tzaur

فلسطين حرة
is a Tiering Contributor
Agreeing with Akira. Cool team, but special attackers unfortunately run circles around it.

There aren't really that many viable special attackers in BH that arent countered by either impostering them or type immunity abuse
Not true. Palkia-Origin, opposing Ghostceus, Flutter Mane, Eternatus, Fairyceus, and Rayquaza are not only plenty viable but are mons that you do not want to just be hard-switching your imposter against especially over long periods of time. Type immunities also do not fly in this case. You have no Ghost resists, a flimsy Fairy resist, no Water resist (one that gets heavily damaged by Dragon Energy if you're counting Imposter), and one Dragon immunity that just gets curb-stomped by secondary STAB. All of the aforementioned threats will just (threaten to) nuke something on your team each time they come in if not clean up entirely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)