Tournament BH Team Tour [Won by the clan x]

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
i like how no one answered my question about subbing/replacing a player
It was a bit rude, and the request shouldn’t happen after the tournament starts into its second round.
What if you were the one that was requested to be replaced? How would you feel? Be fair, requests should be made before the first round.

Maybe he will pull off a surprise win. Don’t assume he will face someone he can’t beat. Maybe give him some tips and PM him ideas about his next opponent based on replays. You are a team, act like a teammate.

It was a bit rude, and the request shouldn’t happen after the tournament starts into its second round.
What if you were the one that was requested to be replaced? How would you feel? Be fair, requests should be made before the first round.

Maybe he will pull off a surprise win. Don’t assume he will face someone he can’t beat. Maybe give him some tips and PM him ideas about his next opponent based on replays. You are a team, act like a teammate.
Thank you,

NovaFish21 I just lost 2 battles against some good players, what’s so bad about that. If you lost both yours, then how would you feel if I asked someone to kick you out?

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Thank you,

NovaFish21 I just lost 2 battles against some good players, what’s so bad about that. If you lost both yours, then how would you feel if I asked someone to kick you out?
He got an answer alright, a couple now, actually.

NovaFish21, “I like how you don’t have an answer to our question about what if some someone was going to replace you.“

An apology would suffice.

Last edited:
XxAwesomePlayzxX, Chessking345, Hassin627 vs. OM!, SuperSkylake, Pikachuun
Hassin627 vs. SuperSkylake - If I had to pick I'd say hassin is the better player in this matchup, but he is sometimes let down by his lesser BH experience (and his team supplier, not naming any names) and skylake is by no means bad
Chessking345 vs. Pikachuun - I would probably have predicted a choon win here, if I'd seen more than 2 matches from them in the last year. Chessking has improved a lot in the time I've known him and is definitely up to it, and his team prep has been pretty good over omwc despite what I think is fair to call limited tournament experience.
XxAwesomePlayzxX vs. OM! - this will probably come down to if the modestly named AwesomePlays is ready for the... unconventional sets OM! is known for. OM!'s sets are often not the most consistent once you've seen them but they can definitely pick up wins in this sort of environment and he has plenty of practice on the ladder. AwesomePlays is a fairly recent presence on the BH threads so it will be nice to see how they do.
Good prediction lol!

He got an answer alright, a couple now, actually.

NovaFish21, “I like how you don’t have an answer to our question about what if some someone was going to replace you.“

An apology would suffice.
:sigh:
before i start with my "apology", i was asking about subbing/replacing a player because I was thinking about LEAVING THE TEAM, not kicking someone else out. And for zoro, i understand that he played good players, but I don't know about u guys, but I'm really tired of zoro complaining
"i got haxed"
"HAXR"
So to answer you OM, I am considering being replaced, so I know how that feels already. At the very least, zoro could've made a new team for r2, which makes me upset, especially when he goes into his round without asking myself or volc for advice/help
After saying that, I guess I'll just say SORRY

:sigh:
before i start with my "apology", i was asking about subbing/replacing a player because I was thinking about LEAVING THE TEAM, not kicking someone else out. And for zoro, i understand that he played good players, but I don't know about u guys, but I'm really tired of zoro complaining
"i got haxed"
"HAXR"
So to answer you OM, I am considering being replaced, so I know how that feels already. At the very least, zoro could've made a new team for r2, which makes me upset, especially when he goes into his round without asking myself or volc for advice/help
After saying that, I guess I'll just say SORRY
Thanks? It kinda sounds like you’re complaining here... The haxer thing was meant as a joke, and why are you being replaced lol? I had plenty of teams for r2, but I saw during a fun game that he was weak to contrary hadn’t much to touch Celesteela, so I went for that one again. Hope this brings an end to this really quite stupid discussion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)