Bidoof's moody trade thread

Hey, welcome to my trade thread! With the new mechanics in breeding, I found it to be time to start breeding again.

Rules:
1. No Scams/Hacks. I choose to spend a lot of my free time on breeding, I'd like you to do the same.
2. No Redistribution. Using my pokémon to breed your own is fine, just don't go around trading my finished products.
3. All offers must be posted here. There's no reason to pm me an offer unless you have something to hide, final details like what time to trade etc. are fine by pm.
4. No means no. If I'm not interested, I'm just not interested. So please don't start begging if I say no.

Info:
FC: 5370-1548-1526
Trainer name: Dennis
Trainer ID: 25068

Pokémon

Charmander

Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze/Solar Power
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: None

Marill

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge power
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Aqua Jet/Belly Drum/Body Slam/Superpower

Skarmory

Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Egg moves: Brave Bird/Whirlwind

Phanpy

Ability: Pick up (becomes sturdy)
Egg Moves: Ice Shard

Current Projects

None atm, will take requests for just about anything that's not genderless.

All Pokémon I have are rebreedable when out of stock, though I am a full-time student so it might take a day or 2 when my schedule is full.

Wants

I'm always in for trading spitbacks for spitbacks!

pokémon
Eevee Female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold, Wish, Heal ball
Fletchling Female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Gale wings
Espurr 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid, Own Tempo

Items
Leftovers
Charizardite X
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X&Y
Tyranitarite
Manectricite

Completed trades
Marill for Art Murders' Scyther
Skarmory for Tehdirty's Larvitar
Spitback Skarmory for Evangeline's Charizardite Y

2 spitback phanpy's for Koffingz' 2 spitback mawiles
Skarmory for Thraldir's Larvesta
Skarmory for Mc96's Drillbur
Charmander for Anubis1312's Shellder

Last edited:
Trophy Case

Marill
Ability: Huge power
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Aqua Jet/Belly Drum/Body Slam/Superpower

My First 6IV pokémon, got it after breeding a box full of imperfect marills.

Phanpy
Ability: Pick up
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Shard

Got this one only hours after getting the marill, seems like it's my lucky day

Last edited:
you sure you want an adamant 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Fletchling? ;)

would you be interested in an adamant (m/f) thick fat 31/31/31/xx/31/31 swinub with the egg moves icicle crash, icicle spear, stealth rock for one of those blaze charmanders? 2 for 2 (m+f) is fine by me too

would you do adamant sand rush 31/31/31/x/31/31 drillbur, shiny poliwhirl, modest cleffa 31/x/31/31/31/31 or iron tail dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31 for a skarmory?

you sure you want an adamant 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Fletchling? ;)

would you be interested in an adamant (m/f) thick fat 31/31/31/xx/31/31 swinub with the egg moves icicle crash, icicle spear, stealth rock for one of those blaze charmanders? 2 for 2 (m+f) is fine by me too
The only females I have atm are solar power ones, though I'm willing to breed a blaze female if you have the patience for it, otherwise a 1for1 is fine with me. And thanks for the pointer on the fletchling, was on auto-pilot typing that.

would you do adamant sand rush 31/31/31/x/31/31 drillbur, shiny poliwhirl, modest cleffa 31/x/31/31/31/31 or iron tail dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31 for a skarmory?
If that drillbur is female, I'll trade it for a skarmory.

I'm willing to give my Pinsirite for the Skarmory or Marill
I'll give you a 4IV one for it.

if you're willing to breed a blaze female that would be MUCH appreciated. so i wasnt quite sure what you meant from your post, are you willing to do a 2 for 2 or not? (once youve bred the blaze female)

Hey! im interested in the skarmory, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's.

Hey! im interested in the skarmory, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's.
If you've got a female larvitar I'd be interested in that. Otherwise, I'll trade you for a abra.

I'll trade you a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Scyther for a Marill
Does it have technician? In that case, I'd be interested.

Check my trade thread for Phanpy- link in signature.
I'm interested in a Gooey Goomy, could you message me when you are ready breeding them?

i d o have a female larvitar, let me know which u want, feel free to send the trade i have u added already, ign is solar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)