NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

i would SUSPECT that the following players are balanced somehow across town/scum lines:

Apricity
Da Letter El
Nuxl
Realiti
Texas Cloverleaf
anyways. i've been keeping a kind of diary with reads in progress.

one hour ago i wrote:

"I realize that spamming the thread is probably really anti town since it’s a 24 player game and it’ll be impossible for people to catch up
But at the same time it’s the revival of smogon mafia and I just wanna have fun"

while i still don't really care about limiting posts, i feel like we should try to transition into game, especially for people who aren't around now and come back to thirty pages. morale is important for town wins.

how do we feel about this theory

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
while i still don't really care about limiting posts, i feel like we should try to transition into game, especially for people who aren't around now and come back to thirty pages. morale is important for town wins.

how do we feel about this theory
i legitimately dont even remember how to analyze if someone's scum or town anymore, let alone how in the world i ever generated reads early d1 and how to transition out of the meme phase

i legitimately dont even remember how to analyze if someone's scum or town anymore, let alone how in the world i ever generated reads early d1 and how to transition out of the meme phase
i'm genuinely trying to figure that out myself also

m2h asked me two questions and i literally don't want to answer either of them because they're still in-progress reads and i don't want to say something like "well he did this and i thought that was scummy but i still could be proven wrong" and then the guy in question just changes their behavior

so i don't know what to say either

we're like two senile people trying to remember the rules to cricket

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ayia
Apricity
CaffeineBoost
Celever
Clouds
Da Letter El
Dave
Drookez
Dyo
HydrogenHydreigon
Laurel
M2H
Nuxl
Psypsypsypsypsythe
Realiti
Ryo
Shadowpea
Sificon
Spiderz
Texas Cloverleaf
UncleSam + Yeti (Hydra, they will be treated as one player)
Vizh
Whydon

My reads so far are the above players are either town, mafia, or a neutral.

The below player is town.
Haruno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)