NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Unironically I like read the recent posts and was like Clouds hasnt posted he's lowkey scum and also I thought it would be funny to say that
Not all of them I guess! I made a very substantial post earlier... sorry you missed it miss crawdaunt miss crayfish miss flop

To post actual content here I haven't played forum mafia (seriously) for a solid like six years, and don't really know anyone's player metas or anything of that nature, so reads won't be based on that and I'll try to explain everything somewhat in depth

..when I get there

Not all of them I guess! I made a very substantial post earlier... sorry you missed it miss crawdaunt miss crayfish miss flop

To post actual content here I haven't played forum mafia (seriously) for a solid like six years, and don't really know anyone's player metas or anything of that nature, so reads won't be based on that and I'll try to explain everything somewhat in depth

..when I get there
did you actually make a substantial post i cant find it

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure day 1 voting is no better than randing but my instinct is to sheep Apricity here given he is A. the primary source of content B. seems pretty towny / genuine to me and C. seems actually willing to read through every post, unlike myself. unvote vote dave

I also think there is merit to sheeping Apricity for the final Day 1 vote then reevaluating him on Day 2 in light of the flip and his reasoning. I'd like everyone who is not Apricity to give input on this line of thought

- Friendly neighborhood hydra

I'm pretty sure day 1 voting is no better than randing but my instinct is to sheep Apricity here given he is A. the primary source of content B. seems pretty towny / genuine to me and C. seems actually willing to read through every post, unlike myself. unvote vote dave

I also think there is merit to sheeping Apricity for the final Day 1 vote then reevaluating him on Day 2 in light of the flip and his reasoning. I'd like everyone who is not Apricity to give input on this line of thought

I can name like 3 players who have generated more content then hal but k

sounds kinda lazy and responsibility unloading.

i mean you can be town and lazy but not really the best plan homie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)