Caffeine:

Clever: Vizh

Haruno: dave, hal

Hydrogen:

Texas: m2h

UncleSam: Caffeine, unclesam

realiti: shadowpea

nuxl: realiti
please... please sort your vote counts...

omfg how were there 10 fucking pages of shit that i have to react to
you think that's bad? other players have to read them!

I mean that’s fine you don’t have to tell me, that’s just the exact reason I didn’t make a read. I have basically no reason to know if this is someone’s usual play style as Mafia or Town, so if I make one and someone asks why I think that way I just end up looking dumb for accusing people

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm pretty sure day 1 voting is no better than randing but my instinct is to sheep Apricity here given he is A. the primary source of content B. seems pretty towny / genuine to me and C. seems actually willing to read through every post, unlike myself. unvote vote dave

I also think there is merit to sheeping Apricity for the final Day 1 vote then reevaluating him on Day 2 in light of the flip and his reasoning. I'd like everyone who is not Apricity to give input on this line of thought

- Friendly neighborhood hydra
Not really against this tbh but will reread apricity specifically when I get home

ok now no more posts/reading until late

between the main people talking so far, spiderz is the one who feels the most townie to me? it's just a hunch. m2h I also feel is similarly good but I guess theres scenarios where I'd suspect them. hal is the only one I really suspect right now but I also dont necessarily disagree with the vote on dave. I dont wanna do it JUST because hal says so though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)