NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

reads:

eli: i feel like his push for laurel n3 is actively intriguing now because I think he was going to set me up for this wagon by role blocking me and then pushing me. he just seems omega sus and also is drip-feeding info which I feel is not productive. I am the ultimate wagon, good for the town to kill me because now you guys can actively have productive discussions.

Ryo and DLE actively scream town to me but I know that a lot of people don't see it for DLE, he just has weird leanings. Same with Sam, he has been like nothing but himself and independent this entire time so I get good vibes from him? M2H has a big brain so he's probably town but just overthinking. Realiti gave me good vibes when we were partners too. He didn't care much and still did a troll wagon @ me Day 2 when we were paired, which means he didn't really care about dying.

Get sus vibes out of Vizh since he pops up at the most inopportune times, says something not important and then leaves. would like to see a reads list from him. Still the Shadowpea stuff too! That random d2 outburst is so funny.

But anyways thank you guys for letting me die, it's been kinda fun learning about mafia because I realized how much I don't necessarily like it, but the Leo in me has enjoyed the attention. If it ends up on Dave, I will copy paste this and post it on Day 5. I hope that you guys get the chance to read through and see how unfort my night results are at proving anything LMAO, I told Tommy I was Cassandra in Greek mythology or that's how I felt.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)