NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I don't think that is what texas did later on (when smogon was dying and no one cared about mafia). Also, I don't know what the "reveal" means
in reaction to hydrogen and him just sitting there like… esp in context of prior thresd behavior.

I agree with him doing little earlier on but as the threadstate progresses he’s usually on top of it when it makes sense. Absolutely by now I expect more so this is particularly uncanny

Hey Vizh. How’s it going? I haven’t read any of your posts: what were the major points in what you’ve said so far that you would like me to know?
Hi! Today has been not ideal outside of the game but yeah

I was at first just a little scum leaning towards you just because I didn’t see the issue with just revealing the angle shooting info, but now you did. I’ve been waiting on Whydon to reveal the Psy info, which is apparently fake, and I made a few soft town reads on Celever and Caff just based on actively hunting mafia too and stuff other people have said and their reactions to it

Celever

i am town
Also I'm gonna defend my homies Laurel Texas and Clouds, it's Day 1 of a 24p game, my mentality is that I'm gonna let M2H eli hal caff and celever carry this thread and chime in once in a while. Just chilling for now, you know, cut us all some slack :)
I disagree with this list. You and Clouds have provided more original thought than Laurel and Texas as far as I can remember; Clouds has certainly provided more than them I’m not sure about you. You can let others lead but you can also contribute

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Also I'm gonna defend my homies Laurel Texas and Clouds, it's Day 1 of a 24p game, my mentality is that I'm gonna let M2H eli hal caff and celever carry this thread and chime in once in a while. Just chilling for now, you know, cut us all some slack :)
u can also just do more too? do u trust everyone u claim is leading

I think other than my posting patterns, which is literally just posting my fat blurb of opinions than going to dinner, I don't really see the foundation behind the read.
No I mean that was literally the entire foundation behind it. It’s not a hard read I’m just leaning scum for you and figured I’d chime in since M2H seemed to feel the same

I disagree with this list. You and Clouds have provided more original thought than Laurel and Texas as far as I can remember; Clouds has certainly provided more than them I’m not sure about you. You can let others lead but you can also contribute
I just tossed out the first three names I could think of but I'm flattered. Clouds is deadweight tho for sure. Like, even more dead than spiderz

If you were scum I would expect at least one person in those five bolded names to be scum, which I doubt is the case. Therefore you're probably town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)