NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
also there is no way in hell that tommy includes a 3p that wins alone in what would be probably 3 nights or so?
Well he needs to prime, have the primed targets not die / get voted, and light on fire. I think it probably takes at least 5 nights realistically, and the game starts with a day, so I think it is perfectly balanced for this role to win solo. rssp1 any chance you could confirm this for us though.

- Friendly hydra

ok im not allowed to copypaste LOL

my role name is floptina aka 15th place
theres a flavor sentence which i'm not rewriting
there are three abilities
one lets me prime one of the 3 lowest posters in the game
the second lets me autokill everyone i have primed up to that point
i get 2 points for every one of those kills and 1 point from every time mafia flips during the day
it can't be detected by an info role and tommy used lots of words to signify this (had to edit since i can't quote the role pm)
third party arsonist (why the fuck is this supposed to be pubclaimed???) and i win when i get 6 points
i've long awaited the return of rssp1 to smogon mafia

Really clever role design from Tommy, making sure that his 24p game doesn't drag on for multiple weeks by adding a third party arsonist, which eliminates people who aren't trying and ensures that active players always have other people to interact with during midgame and endgame. Exactly what I expected from a game that would "revive smogon mafia" and is hosted by one of the moderators of Circus Maximus.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I mean here's another way to think about it: do we want to summarily execute Shadowpea here? They've not been posting anything so in theory I'm not totally opposed I guess, but I do think we're in a position where we have to vote this role today or tomorrow at absolute latest.

I personally have no read on Shadowpea but simple math says it is more likely they are village than mafia, so idk. I'll think about it more and post more thoughts on it later. I am starting to warm to the idea of keeping the role around to kill an idler off for free, but I think there's an obvious end of the line here where we can't let this role get off more than two primes. Even getting off two is questionable because if we correctly vote mafia here and mafia tomorrow this role could instawin on day 4 before we can vote it. So I'm pretty sure we need to vote this role by Day 3 if we get a mafia here, and by Day 4 at the latest under any circumstances.

- Friendly hydra

I mean here's another way to think about it: do we want to summarily execute Shadowpea here? They've not been posting anything so in theory I'm not totally opposed I guess, but I do think we're in a position where we have to vote this role today or tomorrow at absolute latest.

I personally have no read on Shadowpea but simple math says it is more likely they are village than mafia, so idk. I'll think about it more and post more thoughts on it later. I am starting to warm to the idea of keeping the role around to kill an idler off for free, but I think there's an obvious end of the line here where we can't let this role get off more than two primes. Even getting off two is questionable because if we correctly vote mafia here and mafia tomorrow this role could instawin on day 4 before we can vote it. So I'm pretty sure we need to vote this role by Day 3 if we get a mafia here, and by Day 4 at the latest under any circumstances.

- Friendly hydra
shadow's defo been posting?

- Friendly hydra
I don’t think we execute Shadowpea here? Why do we willingly decrease Town size?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)