NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
This is 100% not how Drookez claimed his role to work, btw. He said people get to use their abilities twice the following night, and that's what happened with Clouds. Drookez claimed Clouds received a night result during D3, and then ON D3 Clouds posted two modposts, if I'm recalling correctly.
Well clouds is conftown so for him it certainly worked the way he implied or he would have said otherwise

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, you know that I don't think my posts through don't call me scum for it :psycry:

However, in fairness, I don't think making the Clouds kill AI is beneficial. They would kill Clouds because as far as anyone knew that would also kill me. 4 kills that night would put a scumteam of 6 into MYLO, if there are no more indies and if the kill goes through that night, correct? And a scumteam of 5 still takes that extra kill happily. All their other kills were in Tribe A iirc so they weren't that concerned with reducing the PoE there; I would have been another one in Tribe A to die and then there's 3 left.

We don't know how or why there were 3 kills in the first place, I'd like to reiterate that.

Did CaffeineBoost ever talk about protecting Dyo the night the kill was blocked to DLE?
I was also wondering this.

Tbh if he did I'm pretty sure DLE is just clear here, assuming Caff is on the level.

And ya that makes sense re. the Clouds kill, the extra kill is a powerful motivator. However I would also point out that that heavily implies that if DLE is the scum in group A then it can't be with Nuxl. I think Nuxl could still be mafia with Drookez though.

Either way the way I see it is that the amount of weird results surrounding Drookez' role combined with the fact I don't see who else it could be (unless it is Celever AND Drookez, which would make some amount of sense - in which case Drookez is still a good vote lol) it should just always be the flip here. I want more thoughts on this though, particularly from those who I trust who are not in Group A.

Texas Cloverleaf Psypsypsypsypsythe RyoDio where ya'll at

- friendly hydra

CaffeineBoost

I was also wondering this.

Tbh if he did I'm pretty sure DLE is just clear here, assuming Caff is on the level.

And ya that makes sense re. the Clouds kill, the extra kill is a powerful motivator. However I would also point out that that heavily implies that if DLE is the scum in group A then it can't be with Nuxl. I think Nuxl could still be mafia with Drookez though.

Either way the way I see it is that the amount of weird results surrounding Drookez' role combined with the fact I don't see who else it could be (unless it is Celever AND Drookez, which would make some amount of sense - in which case Drookez is still a good vote lol) it should just always be the flip here. I want more thoughts on this though, particularly from those who I trust who are not in Group A.

Texas Cloverleaf Psypsypsypsypsythe RyoDio where ya'll at

- friendly hydra
I'm not able to clear DLE 100%. I just said I was more confident they were town than Celever.

UncleSam

Leading this village
He claimed doc to me prior to the no kill night and I believe told me it was on dyo beforehand
That's good enough for me. No shot scum!DLE throws away a NK. CaffeineBoost can you confirm this.

I'm going to say that I trust Caff so I also trust DLE here. Celever can only be mafia if Drookez is also mafia as far as I'm concerned, so Drookez is 100% the vote.

We shouldn't vote until just before deadline though because I want to investigate Group B more and get opinions. Whydon and Realiti's claims are both awful and both I'm pretty sure have been buddying Drookez pretty consistently, so those are the next two slots I'd go for after Drookez imo.

- friendly hydra

UncleSam

Leading this village
That's good enough for me. No shot scum!DLE throws away a NK. CaffeineBoost can you confirm this.

I'm going to say that I trust Caff so I also trust DLE here. Celever can only be mafia if Drookez is also mafia as far as I'm concerned, so Drookez is 100% the vote.

We shouldn't vote until just before deadline though because I want to investigate Group B more and get opinions. Whydon and Realiti's claims are both awful and both I'm pretty sure have been buddying Drookez pretty consistently, so those are the next two slots I'd go for after Drookez imo.

- friendly hydra
Sorry Caff I missed your post confirming it prior to mine. Ignore pls.

- friendly hydra

CaffeineBoost

- friendly hydra
Can confirm, did it 23 minutes after Night began.

Celever

i am town
I do wonder about this new silent roleblocker, whether they targeted the triggerman on N3. No one's claiming it but at least FMPOV I know it exists, so we still can't clear DLE completely. It's possible the kill was elsewhere and was blocked in a different way. Who did Nuxl jail again? M2H?

Hell, it's technically still possible it was self-protecting Drookez lol.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I do wonder about this new silent roleblocker, whether they targeted the triggerman on N3. No one's claiming it but at least FMPOV I know it exists, so we still can't clear DLE completely. It's possible the kill was elsewhere and was blocked in a different way. Who did Nuxl jail again? M2H?

Hell, it's technically still possible it was self-protecting Drookez lol.
It really feels to me like you are grasping at straws to keep DLE in the potential scum pool to try to shift attention off of Drookez.

Anyway I'm going for a run then have to go work :( I'll try to catch up later have fun everyone

- friendly hydra

Celever

i am town
It really feels to me like you are grasping at straws to keep DLE in the potential scum pool to try to shift attention off of Drookez.

Anyway I'm going for a run then have to go work :( I'll try to catch up later have fun everyone

- friendly hydra
Solving the game involves remembering reasonable doubt and not jumping to conclusions
^ This isn't me pushing DLE today, I'm OK not doing that. But DLE is tempcleared not fullcleared. It's a valid mindset to hold for now.
posted before you :U

Celever

i am town
His working what

mare you expecting me to scumread the vig
No, this:
Ok wait so let's think about this logically.

Let's say Drookez is the accelerator and targeted Celever. This implies that Drookez is scum and Celever is scum and killed Haruno on N2 (and Clouds on N4).

Let's say that Drookez is himself the strongman. This implies that Drookez is scum and Celever is either town or scum, and Drookez killed Haruno on N2 (and Clouds on N4).

Let's say that Drookez is town and Celever is strongman. This means that Celever killed Haruno on N2 (and Clouds on N4).

Do you see the problem? Why would strongman Celever kill Clouds when Clouds is in a loverizer group with him. Unless he knew that Nuxl was also targeting Clouds, and that the interaction would work in that specific way. Even then, aren't there other, better kill options that don't require both of their roles to pull off?

In other words, I don't see a world where Celever is the strongman killer and where Drookez is not also scum. It would have to be Celever + Nuxl specifically, and I both don't buy that given the thread and don't get why they'd waste two roles to kill and roleblock Clouds when they could've killed...literally anybody else. Especially people who did not help PoE down Celever.

Given the above, strongman has to be either DLE or Drookez I'm pretty certain. Given what you've said about DLE, I'm actually almost at the point that I'm willing to vote Drookez.

We should absolutely wait for Spiderz to claim (hope the meds situation is ok...), but I actually think I'm leaning towards Drookez here. The buddying between Drookez and Realiti is setting off all kinds of alarm bells in my head and I just hate both of their claims.

Also Drookez just posted claiming he empowered DLE. Tbh that even further clears Celever of being strongman and casts some shade on DLE. However there is still no world where DLE is scum and Drookez is not scum imo.

So in other words I think I'm more or less just ready to vote Drookez here. I don't see how he isn't mafia - whether it is with Celever, with DLE, or solo (in Group A) is something we can figure out later. The only other two options are that DLE is solo strongman or it is specifically Celever + Nuxl and they did some really convoluted thing last night that cast shade on both of them. I refuse to buy the latter and I think the former is really unlikely. It is way more likely that Drookez is telling the truth about his empower and that he can either self-target, or has been targeting teammate DLE (and revealing Drookez' role PM should tell us which it is). I think from DLE's perspective it should also always be Drookez here but Da Letter El please review this post and see if you agree with it.

CaffeineBoost can you try to poke holes in this logic please. You're the only person posting regularly that I'm nearly certain is on the level.

- friendly hydra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)