NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Alright this is silly

Every single thing that makes no sense is resolved by Drookez being mafia here. I'm trusting Caff's claim and I trust DLE due to what Caff said about him knowing the N3 block target + not ever killing or wiping the doc for the last 2 or 3(?) nights. Celever I am fairly certain is not mafia because why would strongman!Celever ever kill Clouds. Everything is explained by Drookez just being the strongman killer in Group A and his results being confused. He's literally claiming three rotating / cycling roles and his results / targets have been inconsistent with what other people have said their results were.

Vote Drookez

If DLE or Caff is somehow maf here then I think it's just a cursed game that we are never solving anyway. If Celever is mafia the kill on Clouds makes no sense and Drookez is almost certainly still mafia anyway and the strongman is just his empower being used on Celever.

It's only a few hours until deadline so there's not really any more time to mess around. I'll be off for a bit but will try to check in before deadline.

Remember that we likely don't have many votes to spare today, so we need everybody to follow here.

- friendly hydra
Can you refresh me which targets have claimed different results?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hi

Drookez claimed his role was wiped in his rant a couple hours before deadline, when he had all day to do it

That’s uncced so scum would have to wipe themself for towncred

Just bc I assume most won’t read that post

Hi

Drookez claimed his role was wiped in his rant a couple hours before deadline, when he had all day to do it

That’s uncced so scum would have to wipe themself for towncred

Just bc I assume most won’t read that post
yes im mafia trying so hard to get towncred i even rolewiped myself, motivated a town when i don’t even know their ability, and empowered town people!!! My role (motivator in particular) would totally be unbalanced for a mafia to have and if i was maf why would i claim and motivate town but i guess that’s not important because im lying and what im saying isnt real right

Celever

i am town
yes im mafia trying so hard to get towncred i even rolewiped myself, motivated a town when i don’t even know their ability, and empowered town people!!! My role (motivator in particular) would totally be unbalanced for a mafia to have and if i was maf why would i claim and motivate town but i guess that’s not important because im lying and what im saying isnt real right
My post was entirely saying “Drookez is probably town”

I really don’t know why you think I’m a big tunneller on you this game, I haven’t pushed you as scum much compared with other people.

The issue is if you are town either Caff and DLE probably both are I think??

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If it is really DLE / Caff scum here and I'm throwing then I deeply apologize to Drookez / Celever. But there's no world in which I'm trusting you over the doc claim and DLE not killing or wiping it for cycles on end (plus the missed NK on N3, which can only be explained by the doctor).

Every time pressure builds up on Drookez Celever steps in to defend / redirect. Also the fact that Celever purposefully ignored the fact that Drookez waited until 46 hours into the 48 hour cycle to claim he got wiped seems intentional. Duh the scum will idle the wipe to try to clear someone who is on the hot seat for the next day, what did you expect.

DLE and Caff are just good here. That makes it Drookez always and Celever sometimes. Given Celever's play I'm inclined towards it now being Celever too, but Celever please explain to me the world in which it isn't Drookez, in detail. Who is it then and who are their teammates / how do you explain their claim and actions? Like if you are town here your posts make no sense to me, shouldn't you literally know it is Drookez from your point of view?

The vote here is literally always Drookez. The fact that Whydon is defending him too actually makes me even more sure. Again, deepest apologies to town if I am throwing this and am just getting bamboozled by Caff / DLE, but if that is the case then I'm not really sure what there is to be done about it at this point.

Also RyoDio Drookez claimed to have targeted DLE with empower that DLE did not get, and DLE got a double when Drookez is claiming not to have targeted him. I trust DLE here.

Can we please get off our asses it is honestly embarrassing that people are ignoring basic points and want to keep the PoE'd motivator / empowerer / ??? because they don't trust that we have a doctor or that a mafia might keep the doctor alive and block his own teams' NK running into said doctor. That's just insane.

I'm going to be somewhat busy until deadline but I really hope that town doesn't mess this up. The deflections and the way that people keep stepping in to soft defend Drookez has made me certain I'm right.

- friendly hydra

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
I think it'd be wise if we all lowered our votes for a moment and think this through.

The main thing that's confusing me about Drookez's actions is that DLE was motivated. Given all of the information we have so far, we have no real explanation as to how that happened.

There are, in my opinion, a handful of possibilities.

1. Drookez motivated DLE, DLE slipped saying they neighboured M2H twice, both are scum.
  2. Drookez motivated DLE, but currently thinks he empowered him. Given that Drookez hasn't clarified with Tommy, I'm tempted to throw this one out. Alignments unknown here.
  3. Somehow somewhere there is a 2nd role which can motivate and DLE was motivated that way.
  4. DLE is lying.
Let me make something about these interactions clear. Drookez motivated Clouds on N2 and Clouds could double action on N3. If DLE was motivated on N4, someone had to do it on N3.

Role wipe claims are something else, to the point where I'm starting to think it's 3P similar to Sif's role... or fake.
  1. Psy
  2. Realiti
  3. Ryo
  4. Drookez
I don't see why scum makes these targets with rolewipe. Especially on N4 when there's a claimed doctor.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I think it'd be wise if we all lowered our votes for a moment and think this through.

The main thing that's confusing me about Drookez's actions is that DLE was motivated. Given all of the information we have so far, we have no real explanation as to how that happened.

1. Drookez motivated DLE, DLE slipped saying they neighboured M2H twice, both are scum.
  2. Drookez motivated DLE, but currently thinks he empowered him. Given that Drookez hasn't clarified with Tommy, I'm tempted to throw this one out. Alignments unknown here.
  3. Somehow somewhere there is a 2nd role which can motivate and DLE was motivated that way.
  4. DLE is lying.
Let me make something about these interactions clear. Drookez motivated Clouds on N2 and Clouds could double action on N3. If DLE was motivated on N4, someone had to do it on N3.

Role wipe claims are something else, to the point where I'm starting to think it's 3P similar to Sif's role... or fake.
  1. Psy
  2. Realiti
  3. Ryo
  4. Drookez
I don't see why scum makes these targets with rolewipe. Especially on N4 when there's a claimed doctor.
i am almost certain that its based on 3(?) lowest post counts to mirror the arsonist role but have not done the legwork to verify

UncleSam

Leading this village

4. DLE is lying.

1. Psy
  2. Realiti
  3. Ryo
  4. Drookez
This is a good point, but how does DLE sit in a neighborhood with you for three nights and never wipe / kill you, and let his kill be blocked onto Dyo? That just makes no sense to me.

Also in the event that DLE slipped, isn't Drookez still scum?

Drookez flipping helps clear up all of the above questions. Plus presumably Tommy would say if a role was wiped, and if so then Drookez flipping would tell whether the wiper is real or not. I agree that the targets make no sense.

DLE's point above about postcounts is an interesting one but I'm pretty sure that Psy was nowhere near the bottom three on day 1.

- friendly hydra

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
i thought it was possible that scum!texas might have bussed from "person being motivated (maybe celever)" to me to try to redirect stuff away from a teammate onto the claimed doc, but forgot that another teammate was supposed to be motivating celever

i say celever because i dont see what other scum that scum would be worried town does harmful things to last night (i.e. vig etc)

UncleSam

Leading this village
im ngl im nervous about us actually having numbers here if people are idle; we might be close to just outright losing
I am also concerned about this.

We need to be voting / coalescing NOW. The lack of willingness to vote by a bunch of recent posters is so shady to me it feels like the mafia just just biding their time hoping to stealth this vote.

CaffeineBoost Texas Cloverleaf Psypsypsypsypsythe RyoDio Vizh can you all please get online and either vote or confirm that you will be voting? Also whoever else is town please vote as well.

- friendly hydra

UncleSam

Leading this village
UncleSam now that my role is public do you have strong feelings about how i use it
It doesn't impact targeting, right? Just gives you a private convo with someone else?

I think targeting me with it would be ideal except that I want Texas to bus driver off of me tonight so I can either kill or delegate the kill to someone else. So I guess pick your most confident town read? Texas or Caff would be good choices imo though they also might die.

- friendly hydra

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
Celever/DLE/Drookez: Celever's able to bypass doc and killed Clouds for some reason. Drookez claim is still wild.

Celever/DLE/Drookez:
DLE's able to bypass doc, probably by neighbouring me too. Drookez claim is still wild.

Celever/DLE/Drookez:
Drookez isn't actually JOAT but can instead motivate people. Idk how he mixes his claims up though.

Celever/DLE/Drookez:
Caffeine has a full blown mental breakdown live on stage.

Celever/DLE/Drookez:
Drookez empowers Celever to bypass my doc? But that'd contradict Clouds posting.

Celever/DLE/Drookez:
Drookez is a pure motivator which could explain the 2 kills tonight, DLE's double neighbour, and possibly why I couldn't doc Haruno if DLE roleblocked me by neighbouring me.

Celever/DLE/Drookez:
At this stage, who cares. Hilariously more feasible than Drookez being the only town here.

Celever/DLE/Drookez:
Caffeine finds a way to ban Tommy from hosting games on this site for a year.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Oh also do people have issues with me delegating the kill to anyone in my towncore in particular? For reference this is currently Caff / Texas / Psy / Ryo though I'm probably just gonna throw DLE in there at this point too. Basically I think that having a mystery vigilante is a better option than having a known one, even if the known one can (for now) be protected from kills / roleblocks.

- friendly hydra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)