UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Day 5.5 Votecount
Nuxl
(1): Ryo
Celever (1): Whydon
Drookez (1): Da Letter El,

Not Voting (11): shadowpea, Caffeineboost, Psypsypsypsypsythe, Drookez, UncleSam, Spiderz, realiti, Nuxl, Vizh, Texas Cloverleaf, Celever

8 to hammer.

Deadline in 1 hours 40 minutes: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20220131T00&p0=78&font=cursive&csz=1
Pretty sure I'm voting for Drookez but just in case.

Unvote
Vote Drookez

Still nervous about the lack of voting today.

UncleSam

Leading this village
sam i think you need to just pick a direction to go and we do it
Ya this is why I picked Drookez like two hours ago.

We need to just go, it's less than 90 minutes to deadline why are so many people waiting around to vote right at EOD again.

Also fun fact my sister literally works in the art industry I blame her for taking all of the talent.

- friendly hydra

I know Drookez isn’t going to be here but I want to see how other votes roll in.
Vote Drookez for now, but I don’t know if it’ll change.
Also is there a specific challenge request someone wants so I can prove my claim?

UncleSam

Leading this village
I know Drookez isn’t going to be here but I want to see how other votes roll in.
Vote Drookez for now, but I don’t know if it’ll change.
Also is there a specific challenge request someone wants so I can prove my claim?
Don't get this at all, why would the other votes impact how you want to vote?

Also for challenge if we requested a specific one wouldn't you just be able to replicate it? Why don't you go back to one of your old posts and pick something specific and then reference that during the next day.

- friendly hydra

Don't get this at all, why would the other votes impact how you want to vote?

Also for challenge if we requested a specific one wouldn't you just be able to replicate it? Why don't you go back to one of your old posts and pick something specific and then reference that during the next day.

- friendly hydra
Someone else mentioned the possibility earlier, so I just don’t want like a group hopping on out of nowhere and all voting somewhere random.

Also I don’t understand the challenge part? Just picking one of my old posts and making the challenge related?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
If it is really DLE / Caff scum here and I'm throwing then I deeply apologize to Drookez / Celever. But there's no world in which I'm trusting you over the doc claim and DLE not killing or wiping it for cycles on end (plus the missed NK on N3, which can only be explained by the doctor).

Every time pressure builds up on Drookez Celever steps in to defend / redirect. Also the fact that Celever purposefully ignored the fact that Drookez waited until 46 hours into the 48 hour cycle to claim he got wiped seems intentional. Duh the scum will idle the wipe to try to clear someone who is on the hot seat for the next day, what did you expect.

DLE and Caff are just good here. That makes it Drookez always and Celever sometimes. Given Celever's play I'm inclined towards it now being Celever too, but Celever please explain to me the world in which it isn't Drookez, in detail. Who is it then and who are their teammates / how do you explain their claim and actions? Like if you are town here your posts make no sense to me, shouldn't you literally know it is Drookez from your point of view?

The vote here is literally always Drookez. The fact that Whydon is defending him too actually makes me even more sure. Again, deepest apologies to town if I am throwing this and am just getting bamboozled by Caff / DLE, but if that is the case then I'm not really sure what there is to be done about it at this point.

Also RyoDio Drookez claimed to have targeted DLE with empower that DLE did not get, and DLE got a double when Drookez is claiming not to have targeted him. I trust DLE here.

Can we please get off our asses it is honestly embarrassing that people are ignoring basic points and want to keep the PoE'd motivator / empowerer / ??? because they don't trust that we have a doctor or that a mafia might keep the doctor alive and block his own teams' NK running into said doctor. That's just insane.

I'm going to be somewhat busy until deadline but I really hope that town doesn't mess this up. The deflections and the way that people keep stepping in to soft defend Drookez has made me certain I'm right.

- friendly hydra
I posted that right after waking up but tbf there's a universe where the scumteam is Caff / DLE / Nuxl / Spiderz / Vizh based on connections, interactions and claims. It's not likely but it's a reasonable scenario. Not going into more detail today and might not bother later in the game either when more info comes to light. It just means Drookez isn't always scum, and it's worth bearing that in mind.

The idea that the wipe was idled for a late-day claim feels valid and I like that idea. It implies that no one targeted today was scum besides Drookez, either, else this would have been used earlier.

Haven't read past this post will catch up now, was with my housemate.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Someone else mentioned the possibility earlier, so I just don’t want like a group hopping on out of nowhere and all voting somewhere random.

Also I don’t understand the challenge part? Just picking one of my old posts and making the challenge related?
That’s fair, makes sense. Being on at deadline is never bad.

You can do that but honestly median duck is fine too lol

- friendly hydra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)