NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Oh also do people have issues with me delegating the kill to anyone in my towncore in particular? For reference this is currently Caff / Texas / Psy / Ryo though I'm probably just gonna throw DLE in there at this point too. Basically I think that having a mystery vigilante is a better option than having a known one, even if the known one can (for now) be protected from kills / roleblocks.

- friendly hydra
I've really liked Texas' reads so far this game so out of those I think he's a good option. Ryo is also good.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Ok I have a couple questions

-Does anybody else have Suggest

-Can a motivate create an extra NK in NOC usually

-N3 no death still hasn’t really been explained as far as anyone knows right? I mean like in this case Caff and myself both went on Dyo, so I guess we have to assume Dyo was the target or something else happened based on what we know which is weird

-Is it possible I was redirected to Celever in some way regardless (through realiti not notifying me or texas lying about bus or some other way)

Celever what does locked mean again btw?

Celever

i am town

-N3 no death still hasn’t really been explained as far as anyone knows right? I mean like in this case Caff and myself both went on Dyo, so I guess we have to assume Dyo was the target or something else happened based on what we know which is weird

-Is it possible I was redirected to Celever in some way regardless (through realiti not notifying me or texas lying about bus or some other way)

Because my abilities are one-use they become locked after use (can't be used again)

That might not be MU terminology but it's what I've always seen. I've occasionally seen an ability unlocker in games that would enable the use of them for a second time.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023

wait DLE roleblocker explains stuff

Celever

i am town
It depends, but if for example the strongman is actually an active ability then it should be resolved as a regular active action, and thus could be doubled. If it's a passive it's less likely.
Nuxl said:
The only other option is Drookez was killed because he has claimed to self-protect this night. Sam has very readily and eagerly argued against this possibility even being possible, which isn't fair. It's possible, but unlikely.
Nuxl said:
Scum!realiti faking that his role was wiped would explain that, yeah

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

1. It's me (3) and Vizh (4). We have no other claims but Clouds was (5).
2. No clue, I'd assume it is for individual abilities so maybe it could for a vig but not on a factional kill?
3. I'm nearly certain it just has to be a blocked kill on Dyo.
4. If Realiti is mafia (and I think he probably is) then yes you could've been redirected onto Celever, which would explain basically your entire role interaction I believe. Or yes if you were redirected by something else I do not think that you get notified?

- friendly hydra

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Tbf the Drookez BS is explained by DLE + Drookez scumbuds, which is possibly the scenario I agree with the most.

I still think my pref is DLE (particularly bc he's the hypothesised roleblocker) but if the tide is toward Drookez we can try that.
I haven’t been in thread to see the dynamics play out live but I’m kinda confused by this post as of rn, do you think I’m on this team?

Celever

i am town
I haven’t been in thread to see the dynamics play out live but I’m kinda confused by this post as of rn, do you think I’m on this team?
Despite my best efforts conversation has again been completely focussed on Tribe A. Haven't had time to theorise much wider than that.

But no, if Drookez + DLE are scum your scumcred plummets I think?

UncleSam

Leading this village
It would explain:
1. Haruno dying N2
2. Why scum!DLE might sack a kill on the known doc target N3 (they don't, they just didn't expect the JK)
3. Celever being blocked N4 (no need to block me since I was on DLE and DLE knew this)
Doesn't really explain why you never died or got wiped though. Or why he'd care about killing Dyo N3 when Dyo is misvote bait.

Idk I agree it is mechanically possible but I just don't see the motivation for any of it. Plus if DLE is scum isn't the simplest explanation of Drookez' claim still just that he is scum as well and that DLE slipped revealing the doubler?

- friendly hydra

ughh in my gut i feel like drookez isnt scum but logically these points all make sense so im fine with voting him. im thinking back now to the d2 pop-in he made to sr dyo and knowing in retrospect that dyo is town, it reads as a bit more suspicious. i cant really argue against anything thats been said here so far other than the role wipes NOT being fake and that being like the most out of nowhere theory ive ever seen

UncleSam

Leading this village
Despite my best efforts conversation has again been completely focussed on Tribe A. Haven't had time to theorise much wider than that.

But no, if Drookez + DLE are scum your scumcred plummets I think?
I agree, if Drookez + DLE are scum I think it is almost certain that Nuxl is not (because that would mean that they knowingly blocked their own NK).

- friendly hydra

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
Doesn't really explain why you never died or got wiped though. Or why he'd care about killing Dyo N3 when Dyo is misvote bait.

Idk I agree it is mechanically possible but I just don't see the motivation for any of it. Plus if DLE is scum isn't the simplest explanation of Drookez' claim still just that he is scum as well and that DLE slipped revealing the doubler?

- friendly hydra
Me not dying can be explained by a deepwolf.
Me not getting wiped could be due to wiper not being scum, a viable theory imo given who's been wiped.
Idk about Dyo entirely due to the flip but it's possible I somehow convinced DLE that Dyo was the best person to kill? I said in our chat that I thought the worst death for town would be Dyo... though if you know that M2H's town then that kinda becomes moot.

Celever

i am town
ughh in my gut i feel like drookez isnt scum but logically these points all make sense so im fine with voting him. im thinking back now to the d2 pop-in he made to sr dyo and knowing in retrospect that dyo is town, it reads as a bit more suspicious. i cant really argue against anything thats been said here so far other than the role wipes NOT being fake and that being like the most out of nowhere theory ive ever seen
This is basically a mindmeld lol

Everything in my body is saying Drookez is town besides my brain

Sam's saying the wipe last night was idled to give Drookez an out, not that they're all fake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)