NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
can someone case why it is exactly drookez or is it because it’s just the consensus
Basically Drookez is the only source of accelerate not working on the faction kill and the main way this game makes any sense is that it does work on the kill

DLE being roleblocker as sole scum also works, but seems like people are saying DLE is only scum if Drookez also is for reasons I don't think I understand

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
can someone case why it is exactly drookez or is it because it’s just the consensus
Because there is at least one scum in group A. The options are Drookez / DLE / Celever / Caff. Caff is claimed Doc, DLE knew this for 3 nights and never killed / wiped him + Caff blocked a shot onto Dyo. So it is never DLE. If it is Celever why does strongman Celever kill his loverizer partner and risk his own life. The only way he even attempts this is if he knows you are also targeting Clouds and can prevent his own death, so from your POV it must always be Drookez who is the strongman in that interaction (or be empowering Celever I guess).

Plus Drookez' claim makes no sense and they claimed role wiper 46 hours into a 48 hour cycle.

- friendly hydra

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why does this feel orchestrated LOL
I had checked Spiderz' log-in history yesterday and it said he hadn't logged on in over a day. My guess is that he just hasn't caught up to the thread or even seen people pinging him to claim. My concern is actually that he is town and gets modkilled tonight, but I agree that once we get Drookez and have confirmed wtf is happening with you / DLE / Caff then we policy vote Spiderz tomorrow. We just ran out of time to force all claims today and it is too close to deadline.

Also the fact that Realiti suggested we shift to an idler / inactive who he knows cannot defend himself gives me the heebie jeebies anyway

- friendly hydra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)