billymills Mafia [Game Over :O]

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to the newest installment of Expert mafia, billymills Mafia.

To remind you, the flavor for this game was chosen randomly by Wikipedia’s “random article” function. Keep this in mind.

There have been some additions to the rules since the signup post which you should probably read. If you don’t, you run the risk of not knowing what the hell is going on.

The main addition from the last set of rules is the following:

At any point in the game, villagers can choose to abandon the search for their own item and “go rogue.” This will allow them to frisk for items other than their own, but will make their own item worthless to them. After going rogue, the only way to win is to hold two of your fellow villagers’ items (i.e. not the one mentioned in your role PM).

—---

It was a quiet day in The Empire. Millions of local citizens worked tirelessly every day to serve The Emperor, askaninjask. And most of these citizens were happy to do so. The iron fist of The Emperor’s rule didn’t affect them in too serious of a manner, and they went about their own business, not meddling in political affairs. It is these do-gooder citizens who comprise The Empire.

Things were not all great in The Empire, though. askaninjask had consistently been raising taxes on the poor throughout his reign in an effort to get rid of them, and as a result a revolution was forming. Heading this revolution was the leader of The Resistance, Walrein, who had amassed a group of loyal followers.

There were some, however, that saw through the lies of the political scheme entirely. They knew they couldn’t trust The Empire, and they knew The Resistance would only make things worse. The only option was to form a third, counter-revolution. They call themselves The Radical Center.

The showdown had begun. Who will rule The Empire? YOU decide!

To help you determine which side you want to me on, you take a look at the local newspaper and look up these two men, askaninjask and Walrein. You find that askaninjask is:
Walrein said:
Dear Digamma,
You are the Yellowknives.

You are a Native American nation that lives in Canada. You use yellow knives because there is an abundance of copper in your region, and because they are completely badass.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Stab <alias> with a yellow knife.” You will stab <alias> with your yellow knife, killing him. This action cannot be stopped by any means.

You could improve your knifing technique if you find yourself a Knife Manual. If only you had one lying around...

You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you exit the game with the Knife Manual in your possession.
...and Walrein is:
askaninjask said:
Dear Heta,
You are L. M. Kit Carson.

You are an actor who once reached a moderate level of fame. You are also known for writing The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, a movie that sounds so terrible that I must see it immediately.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Massacre <alias> in Texas.” You will maul <alias> to such an extreme that he will be unrecognizable. Indeed, a whole other user from outside the game will need to take his place.

You are allied with The Resistance. You win if The Resistance is the last team standing and <snip>.
—---
Rules:
1) Living players can talk. Dead players can’t. Exceptions are as follows: You may talk strategy with teammates when you are dead if you waive your right to see what is going on in the game and pass on no new information. Also, you may talk about anything with teammates listed in your role PM after death, so long as that information was given to you before you died.

2) Every user has a role PM. You may not copy and paste your role PMs on the first night of the game, Night 0. After Night 0 is over, you may copy and paste your role PMs.

3) Do not screenshot anything related to this game.

4) You may paste logs of conversations had on IRC, including logs with the hosts. You can also fake a log, even a log with the hosts.

5) Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch ALIAS" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of some unspecified time, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided the host is there to update).

6) If there is a tie in the lynch, nobody will be lynched.

7) Priorities have been set beforehand and will not be revealed. Don’t even ask.

8) There are items in this game.

9) If the rules and your role PM clash in any way, your role PM takes precedence.

10) If you are godkilled in the middle of the day, all votes against you immediately turn to No Lynch votes.

11) Don’t be an idiot. This is completely subjective and I reserve the right to do whatever I need to punish idiocy (but I will take advantage of this right as rarely as possible).

These now are rules specific to this game that you should all read, otherwise you won’t know what the hell is going on.
12) There are two large teams in this game and one small team. The two large teams are an uninformed majority (The Empire) and an informed minority (The Resistance). There is a third, smaller team (The Radical Center) which is opposed to both of them, and there may be some other neutrals whose win conditions I will not disclose.

13) The Empire’s win condition is as follows:
You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you exit the game with the <ITEM> in your possession.
In order for a member of The Empire to win, they must defeat the other two factions and collect <ITEM>. By “exit the game,” I mean either win or die.

13.5) There is one way out of this as a member of The Empire. If for whatever reason you are unable to find your user-specific item, you still can win if you exit the game holding two other items.

14) There are benefits to finding one’s own item. I cannot confirm the nature of these benefits at this time, but I can confirm that they will remain on a villager even if that villager subsequently loses his or her item.

15) If a user is killed while holding an item, the item goes to that user’s killer. There is one exception. If a member of The Empire is killed while holding his or her user-specific item, that item will be removed from the game. If a user is lynched, any items he held will be given to a random member of the faction with the most votes on the user who was lynched.

16) Every night, in addition to his or her normal action, a member of The Empire may FRISK another player for their item. You do this by sending a PM to the hosts titled “Night X - Frisking <alias>.” If <alias> has your user-specific item, then the item will pass from <alias> to you.

17) At any point in the game, a member of The Empire may choose to “go rogue”. To do this, they must PM the hosts, “Day / Night X - Going Rogue.” From now on, instead of their former FRISK action, they may send a PM to the hosts titled “Night X - Frisking <alias> for <item>.” <item> may be any item EXCEPT the user-specific item that you require. If <alias> is holding <item>, then the item will pass from <alias> to you.

18) You may pass items during the night or day. To do this, send a PM to the host, askaninjask, “Day / Night X - Passing <item> to <alias>.” <alias> will receive your item. If you choose to do this in the day, everyone will see the trade, since it’s light outside. At the end of the day, I will post all item transfers (e.g. “Digamma passed an item to Heta”). This will not happen during the night. Item passing has the lowest priority of all actions in the game.

19) Every user is given an alias. Night actions and lynches target aliases, not users. At the end of the day, if a user is lynched, all of the aliases that voted for the user who got the most votes will be posted. They will not be tied to specific usernames (e.g., let’s say Mekkah and jumpluff are aliases Bet and Aleph. If they vote for Gimel, who is let’s say Gmax, and are a majority, then at the end of the day Gimel will be lynched, Gmax will die, and I will post that Aleph and Bet voted for Gimel.)

20) The above rules are not the only thing that make this game different from other 1v1 games, but I’ll leave the rest for you guys to find.

If I’m missing anything important, let me know so I can attend to it as soon as possible.

Aura Guardian
Blue_Tornado
coolking49
Infinity.Cypher
kingofkongs -> Ace Emerald
Layell
Jalmont
Nightmare Jigglypuff
Paperblade
Shade
Steven Snype

Fatecrashers - Xi - Etbin Kristan - Neutral - Thief / Item Protector / Item Checker - Lynched Day 1
GeneralSpoon - Mu - 20200 Donbacky - The Empire - Night Action Checker - Killed Night 1
billymills - Iota - Rockville - The Resistance - Bodyguard - Lynched Day 2
Da Letter El - Sigma - Elaine Rapp - The Empire - Martyr -> Hooker - Killed Night 2
Hydrattler - Tau - Peter Carl Faberge - The Empire - Vanilla - Killed Night 2
zorbees - Rho - Nina Sicilia - The Radical Center - Inspector - Lynched Day 3
Acklow - Omega - Qian Qianyi - The Resistance - Manufacturer - Killed Night 3
Itchni - Gamma - Didi Perego - The Empire - Good Frisker -> Thief - Killed Night 3
porygon3 - Phi - Cutler - The Radical Center - Omniguard - Lynched Day 4
Quagsires - Eta - Ferry Graf - The Empire - Post Restrictor -> Silencer - Killed Night 4
VintageBooks - Beta - Amanita gemmata - The Resistance - Hooker - Lynched Day 5
Agape - Zeta - Viral Quasispecies - The Empire - Resistance only BG - Killed Night 5
Altair - Chi - Microsoft Flight Simulator - The Resistance - Thief - Lynched Day 6

Alpha
Delta
Epsilon
Theta
Kappa
Lambda
Nu
Omicron
Pi
Upsilon
Psi

Xi - Fatecrashers - Etbin Kristan - Neutral - Thief / Item Protector / Item Checker - Lynched Day 1
Mu - GeneralSpoon - 20200 Donbacky - The Empire - Night Action Checker - Killed Night 1
Iota - billymills - Rockville - The Resistance - Bodyguard - Lynched Day 2
Sigma - Da Letter El - Elaine Rapp - The Empire - Martyr -> Hooker - Killed Night 2
Tau - Hydrattler - Peter Carl Faberge - The Empire - Vanilla - Killed Night 2
Rho - zorbees - Nina Sicilia - The Radical Center - Inspector - Lynched Day 3
Omega - Acklow - Qian Qianyi - The Resistance - Manufacturer - Killed Night 3
Gamma - Itchni - Didi Perego - The Empire - Good Frisker -> Thief - Killed Night 3
Phi - porygon3 - Cutler - The Radical Center - Omniguard - Lynched Day 4
Eta - Quagsires - Ferry Graf - The Empire - Post Restrictor -> Silencer - Killed Night 4
Beta - VintageBooks - Amanita gemmata - The Resistance - Hooker - Lynched Day 5
Zeta - Agape - Viral Quasispecies - The Empire - Resistance only BG - Killed Night 5
Chi - Altair - Microsoft Flight Simulator - The Resistance - Thief - Lynched Day 6

Sending out role PMs now.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
The role PMs say to send night actions to just me. Please also send night actions to Walrein. Thanks.

By the way, all role PMs have now been sent out and the game officially begins now.

It is now Night Zero. Night Zero ends 48 hours as of this post.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi members of the empire! I have a very easy to prove role that is very likely to be allied with the town! I would like for everyone to tell me the name of the item which they need tonight at the very least, as well as what items you are currently holding.

I will heckle everyone for at least this information. It behooves the village (and you individually) for someone to know who has what items and who needs what other items. Going from there will be super baller and we will win.

So let's be baller yea?

Da Letter El

K i am claiming, i am the martyr.

If you refuse to give me this information now, there is 0 chance of you ever doing anything significant for this town and you will probably lose because I will refuse to give you your item.

Da Letter El

So,

If you happen to want your item tonight, you're going to need to tell me your alias obviously; I cannot magically send you said item. Sorry. If you really don't trust me, you're a pussy you can wait until d1 when I prove my role to someone. That's your call though. But items should be in people's hands by the end of d1.

If you want help with a night action, feel free to ask me.

I'll be sending out what actions I would like from some people in a bit, since deadline's in like 16 hours or something

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
This post is two reminders. The first is that you should all really read the rules.

The second is that it's almost deadline (in a few hours), so get night actions in. I won't wait for you on N0.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
<askaninjask> walrein you write a "nothing happened it's n0" post
<askaninjask> and then post it
<askaninjask> while i write result PMs

Nothing happened.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in 48 hours. Results will be going out ASAP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)