ORAS OU Bird Jesus Returns (peaked 1711)

Hello everyone, I have recently tried to get more active with the forums community, and with minimal experience operating the forums, i hope you can bare with me. I've decided to RMT a team that i made myself featuring Bird Jesus. I know 1711 isn't the highest rating in the world, but normally I would just use teams I find on the forums or that friends have made for me on a Facebook group Pokemon Central (shameless plug). The other team i made myself did peak before higher (1884) but has been RMT'd before.

But enough about me because that isn't why you clicked this RMT. As mentioned before this team is centered around Mega Pidgeot, as i feel it is an excellent pokemon able to single handedly destroy passive teams due to access of Refresh and Work Up, with also Roost for recovery and a Mono attacking move that can cause confusion and hits hard.

Now let's get into the team ...

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Refresh
- Roost
- Work Up

The center of the team. Pidgeot doesn't see much play in OU so i thought I'd try him out. Pidgeot can take out passive teams with ease. Refresh allows it to be constantly clear of status, Work up is to set up to help power through the walls, Roost is for recovery and Hurricane as the powerful STAB to help punish walls on switch in. Max speed allows it to outspeed Alakazam and speed tie with timid max speed Tornadus Therian

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 7 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

i needed a solid lati check since ferrothorn can easily delt with via Hp fire. Twave helps slow down mons for my really slow team. Can serve as a late game sweeper when the checks have been properly delt with. Soft boiled for longativity, and 7ivs for speed so that it can set up on ferrothorn and not get 2hko by Gyro ball. Moonblast serves as only and primary STAB.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 def
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Bisharp + weavile check and can hit hard. With keldeo's great dual typing allows it to hit switchins hard. It also helps put holes in teams to make it easier to sweep late game with clefable. Standard set for the most part. Dual water stab depending on what the situation calls for, icy wind for lati switchins and Secret sword for standard Fighting Stab. Max speed is to outspeed jolly Garchomp and speed tie with other specs Keldeos.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder Wave
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Metagross check + lopunny check. Can also come in on charizard X and t wave if landorus T is weakened so that lando doesn't have to take a heavy hit on switch in every time. And as before, thunder wave helps slow down mons for my very slow team. Scald because its the best move in the game and psyshock to serve as a keldeo check if needed. Slack off is to help it last to check the pokemon it will need to, as sometimes it may need to check multiple.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

Mega gyarados + Altaria check. Spikes to help stack hazards to make Pidgeot switchins become less reliable as well as punish switchins in general especially when it is combine with Lando's stealth rocks. Power Whip is also to punish manaphy as manaphy is a problem for this team. Gyro ball has primary steel stab , and leech seed for recovery to help with the longevity it serves. 0 speed Ivs to help make the most out of gyro ball.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Swords Dance is to help break through walls that would otherwise give pidgeot a hard time setting up like ferrothorn or Skarmory. Rocker and bird check but i would preferable use slowbro first to scout will o wisp. Earthquake for primary STAB and Stone edge to hit talonflame and other flying types in general. Stealth rocks as it helps combine with spikes to deal massive damage on switch ins

Threats:
Serperior w/hp fire
Manaphy w/hp fire
Charizard Y
Hoopa U (got to play some mind games with)

Proof of peak: http://puu.sh/ngMkH.jpg

Some replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-334172390
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-334168573
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-334159450

Importable:
http://pastebin.com/PEVear3L
Thank you for reading ! if you have any comments, critisisms, or advice it will be gladly welcomed, but i wish to ask if it is constructive. Please refrain from "you are a noob" or "this team sucks".

[: More to come

Last edited:
Ehy :)
Sorry but it was really hard to think of something with Pidgeot, considering that his team was also 6-0 from manectric, and I tried to change as little as possible by trying several times.
My suggest is to replace
>
this change help your team vs more problems:
and
in primis.
Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock

Change the set on
. Hurricane is a high-powered STAB move that has 100% accuracy with Mega Pidgeot's ability and a 30% chance to confuse the foe. Heat Wave is the best coverage option that Mega Pidgeot has given its small movepool. With being worn down by Stealth Rock and its poor bulk, Mega Pidgeot greatly appreciates the increase in longevity from Roost. U-turn allows Mega Pidgeot to keep up momentum and wear down Pokemon such as Rotom-W, Tyranitar, and Heatran if entry hazards are up.
Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

>
for help you vs
and
The EV spread avoids the 2HKO from Life Orb Thundurus's and Mega Manectric's Hidden Power Ice, as well as the OHKO from +2 Life Orb Terrakion's Close Combat. Leftovers is used to provide passive recovery that could mean the difference between getting OHKOed and getting 2HKOed.
Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

>
to increase your momentum and because is a good counter for
, bulky water and
252 EVs in Speed with a Timid nature allow Raikou to speed tie with Starmie and other Raikou while being able to outrun threats such as Serperior and Thundurus. 252 EVs in Special Attack maxmimises Raikou's damage output. An Assault Vest enables Raikou to more comfortably switch into special attackers like Thundurus, Manetcric, Manaphy, Keldeo and Mega Charizard Y. Segnal beam help you vs Hoopa that is a weakness for the team.
Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Segnal Beam

Change the set on
in Scarf for help you against
and

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

>
is a good option, because check
and
and
Maximum EV investment in HP alongside 4 Defense EVs allows Tangrowth to always avoid the 2HKO from Choice Specs Keldeo's Secret Sword, while the remaining EVs are put into Special Defense to better take special attacks. Assault Vest is used to boost Tangrowth's meager Special Defense to solid levels, allowing it to take powerful special attacks, most notably Manaphy's Ice Beam after a Tail Glow boost and Latios's Draco Meteor, in a pinch
Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb

Team Complete:
Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
or

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Segnal Beam

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf/Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind/hidden power bug

Other option more offense but funny is
>
, SR Chople berry Ferrothorn>this Ferrothorn,
scarf>This Landorus and
>

Team Complete:
Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Signal Beam

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / def
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- hidden power [fire]

hope help you! Gl with the team and gratz for the peak!

Last edited:
Ehy :)
Sorry but it was really hard to think of something with Pidgeot, considering that his team was also 6-0 from manectric, and I tried to change as little as possible by trying several times.
My suggest is to replace
>
this change help your team vs more problems:
and
in primis.
Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock

Change the set on
. Hurricane is a high-powered STAB move that has 100% accuracy with Mega Pidgeot's ability and a 30% chance to confuse the foe. Heat Wave is the best coverage option that Mega Pidgeot has given its small movepool. With being worn down by Stealth Rock and its poor bulk, Mega Pidgeot greatly appreciates the increase in longevity from Roost. U-turn allows Mega Pidgeot to keep up momentum and wear down Pokemon such as Rotom-W, Tyranitar, and Heatran if entry hazards are up.
Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

>
for help you vs
and
The EV spread avoids the 2HKO from Life Orb Thundurus's and Mega Manectric's Hidden Power Ice, as well as the OHKO from +2 Life Orb Terrakion's Close Combat. Leftovers is used to provide passive recovery that could mean the difference between getting OHKOed and getting 2HKOed.
Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

>
to increase your momentum and because is a good counter for
, bulky water and
252 EVs in Speed with a Timid nature allow Raikou to speed tie with Starmie and other Raikou while being able to outrun threats such as Serperior and Thundurus. 252 EVs in Special Attack maxmimises Raikou's damage output. An Assault Vest enables Raikou to more comfortably switch into special attackers like Thundurus, Manetcric, Manaphy, Keldeo and Mega Charizard Y. Segnal beam help you vs Hoopa that is a weakness for the team.
Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Segnal Beam

Change the set on
in Scarf for help you against
and

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

>
is a good option, because check
and
and
Maximum EV investment in HP alongside 4 Defense EVs allows Tangrowth to always avoid the 2HKO from Choice Specs Keldeo's Secret Sword, while the remaining EVs are put into Special Defense to better take special attacks. Assault Vest is used to boost Tangrowth's meager Special Defense to solid levels, allowing it to take powerful special attacks, most notably Manaphy's Ice Beam after a Tail Glow boost and Latios's Draco Meteor, in a pinch
Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb

Team Complete:
Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
or

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Segnal Beam

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf/Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind/hidden power bug

Other option more offense but funny is
>
, SR Chople berry Ferrothorn>this Ferrothorn,
scarf>This Landorus and
>

Team Complete:
Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Signal Beam

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- hidden power [fire]

hope help you! Gl with the team and gratz for the peak!
I appreciate the advice but i feel you changed way too much of the team in the rate. Every set is different and/or a pokemon was replaced. Not saying its a bad because i haven't tested it but it certainly isn't something that can help tweak my team, moreso it looks more so to just use your team.

I do like the switching keldeo to scarf idea though, so i may try that out and see how it works

appreciate the reply though [:

Ehy maybe you're right and I have a little bit exaggerated to many things. However they are still of the option that the second version ( which has less changes) to work. Currently your team is more weak at Charizard y and manectric, and I think that Lando-t is the only solution without changing the team too. Chople berry>leftovers on Ferrothorn I thick is mandatory because your team is very weakness at Gardevoir that outspeed and 2HKO each pokemon. Your team is also weakness at Torna-t and you don't have more pokemon for kill. Clefable is not very important for the team and I think that raikou can help more vs this weakness. I suggest you try , but even if you prefer the original version, I think at least latias and chople berry are necessary. I go now to school bye :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)