Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Zapdos is one of the best defensive answers to most threats in my opinion. It can switch in on most Lando-Ts, but it lacks the coverage to defog AND deal with Landos and Ferros, unless maybe I get rid of roost, which feels risky. I'm more than willing to switch out Zap for a better defensive mon, as it doesn't put in a whole lot of work or have a SPECIFIC role it does well, but it's been doing the trick so far.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast
- Substitute
- Earth Power

I like Sub Diancie as a lead to prevent hazard or status, but it's been able to take out a a few leads itself. Pretty brainless lead, just sub to scout and switch out if you have to, or attack if they failed to break the sub. I don't really run Diancie a lot, but it seems really well rounded offensively and defensively. Mixed roles have proven well, but I'm open to prioritize an offensive or defensive role if it benefits the team better.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Celesteela is a straight up monster. This set is far from unique (straight from here actually), but it deals with Excadrill, Lando, Azu, Gren, Rachi, etc. Good to switch on Earthquakes and Hydro Pumps, as well as stopping rampant Kartanas in their tracks. The coverage is less than stellar, especially on this team, but the leech seed protect combo keeps Celesteela around just a bit longer.

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Punch
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab

Kommo, my baby boy, is so good late game. If you can take out the opponent's fairy types, or at least predict to throw off your Z, then Kommo smashes through and finishes a whole lot of games. Keep it healthy, and neither Greninja nor Kart should be able to break it in one turn. It has the coverage to deal with most throughts, except for Pex, which has been a consistent problem for this team.

Rotom-Wash @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 244 HP / 200 Def / 64 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

Rotom gives EVERYONE a hard time. Most opponents have to build anti-Roto-W sets or throw away their Z just to get rid of it, so a lot of pressure gets taken off the rest of the team. Being resistant to fire, flying, water, and ice, and completely immune to ground gives Bisharp just that little extra spark of hope to sweep. So far, the Rindo Berry has been kind of niche, so I might switch it out for an Iapapa or Leftovers.

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Here it is, the whole point in making this team. I love Bisharp so much but so many things go wrong relying on a frail SD Sucker Punch user with low speed. He can't break through a whole lot, but if you get that boost, or an offensive Lando makes the mistake of trying to lower your attack, Bisharp can get A LOT of work done. The Knock Off SP combo hasn't been so successful, but it's nice to knock off an item if Bisharp is going down anyway. Lele destroys Bisharp under terrain due to the loss of SP and low speed, but Diancie, Steela, and Roto-w usually help with that. SP is easy to predict, so there has to be some predicting to do of your own to win against a smart opponent.

I think that's all I have to say, except for that I want to keep Bisharp on the team however possible. Thanks for reading this over, and I appreciate any edits or suggestions anyone has. :)

Starting off, as you mentioned, you can't do diddly squat to pex, which is a huge issue for any team.
This team doesn't necessarily get walled by it, but more of it doesn't have any true counters, and mostly has to rely on chip and drags out the battle that much longer and just Pex in general pressures your team.
I'd say dual screens Koko over Zapdos, just eases the Pex match up a lot.
Also consider running sash bisharp

Screens Koko doesn't actually run any electric moves, and quite a lot of ur mons can threaten pex, like knock off, leech stalling, or earth power from diancie. also, I would recommend running sr over hp fire on diancie, as stealth rocks are very good in the metagame as it is free chip on every switch. also I wouldn't recommend running sash bish, dread plate/black glasses/ Life Orb as stealth rocks/ spikes will ruin your sash anyway, invalidating it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)