BL Team, Rate it (Custom Sets)

The Pokemon You Are About To See Have Not Been Bred Yet!
I wanted people to give it feedback before wasting my time breeding for a crappy team.

First Up :

Gardevoir @ Life Orb
Female
252 Sp. Attack / 252 HP / 6 Speed
Synchronize
Modest Nature
~ Grass Knot
~ Hypnosis
~ Calm Mind
~ Psychic

- Nothing Special, I need something that has excellent Special Attack but yet not over doing it. She's the best there is, along with Calm Mind and Hypnosis. If I ever run into an OU battle without my OU team, I might as well Grass Knot the hippo and try to work my way out with the other moves.

Staraptor @ Toxic Orb
Male
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense
Intimidate
Adamant Nature
~ Facade
~ Close Combat
~ Whirlwind
~ Quick Attack

- With a good 338 attack stat without IV's, this bird could be the next Swellow. I'll let someone set up a stealth rock and whirlwind. After, when the orb kicks in, I'll facade. To finish the opponent off, I'll land a quick attack and keep on trying.

Porygon2 @ Choice Specs
Genderless
252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Sp. Defense
Trace
Modest Nature
~ Hyper Beam
~ Ice Beam
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Flying

- It's almost like the Pory-Z set, but for BL. Hyper Beam comes in with STAB and backup of Choice Specs. Ice beam is a must have and Shadow ball is for anything. HP Flying is just in case a fighting type wants some of me... Dot.

Miltank @ Leftovers
Female
252 Defense / 200 HP / 58 Speed
Scappy
Brave Nature
~ Heal Bell
~ Milk Drink
~ Stealth Rock
~ Return

- My stealth rock setter, and tank. Heal bell if I switch in and Milk Drink to recover any damages done. With his massive defense, the only thing that can really kill him is a buffed up hidden power fighting. Return helps out scrappy a lot if I get caught up in a serious situation.

Ludicolo @ Damp Rock
Male
252 Sp. Attack / 252 Sp. Defense / 6 Speed
Swift Swim
Jolly Nature
~ Rain Dance
~ Hyrdo Pump
~ Energy Ball
~ Ice Beam

- One of my favorite Pokemon created. Ludicolo was meant for the stage.
Doubling its speed with rain,I take a chance with its Stab, Special Attack, and Hydro Pump over surf. Ice beam was supposed to take down any flying types, you know just in case.

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Female
252 Speed / 252 Attack / 6 Defense
Own Tempo
Adamant Nature
~ Outrage
~ Thrash
~ Substitute
~ Ice Fang

- Own tempo allows it to be un-confused, right? So why not devastating attacks that take that effect to an advantage! Outrage and Thrash are the right moves to use! Sub first, then fire away! Ice Fang is for any other grass type or something, yeah.

- I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME COMMENTS. Thanks.

- Emery​

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Female
Own Tempo
Adamant Nature
~ Outrage
~ Thrash
~ Substitute
~ Ice Fang​

- Own tempo allows it to be un-confused, right? So why not devastating attacks that take that effect to an advantage! Outrage and Thrash are the right moves to use! Sub first, then fire away! Ice Fang is for any other grass type or something, yeah.​

- I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME COMMENTS. Thanks.​

- Emery​

Smeargle, with a base attack of 20, and a max attack stat of 152 does very little damage with those moves. It is also completely walled by a Steel type. And both Outrage and Thrash will keep you locked into using that move until they end, which meens that a Steel or Ghost can just come in and set up while you're trapping using those moves. A pokemon doesn't even have to resist it to be able to set up. So it can easily cost you the game by using that moveset.

Edit: Also, Staraptor isn't a good Whirlwinder. Replace it with something else. And on Porygon2 get rid of Hyper Beam, as the use of it on the Porygon-Z set is for 1HKO Blissey.

The Pokemon You Are About To See Have Not Been Bred Yet!
I wanted people to give it feedback before wasting my time breeding for a crappy team.

First Up :

Gardevoir @ Life Orb
Female
252 Sp. Attack / 252 HP / 6 Speed
Synchronize
Modest Nature
~ Grass Knot
~ Hypnosis
~ Calm Mind
~ Psychic

- Nothing Special, I need something that has excellent Special Attack but yet not over doing it. She's the best there is, along with Calm Mind and Hypnosis. If I ever run into an OU battle without my OU team, I might as well Grass Knot the hippo and try to work my way out with the other moves.

This could work. Nothing to say...

Staraptor @ Toxic Orb
Male
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense
Intimidate
Adamant Nature
~ Facade
~ Close Combat
~ Whirlwind
~ Quick Attack

- With a good 338 attack stat without IV's, this bird could be the next Swellow. I'll let someone set up a stealth rock and whirlwind. After, when the orb kicks in, I'll facade. To finish the opponent off, I'll land a quick attack and keep on trying.

Swellow has "Guts" which gives Facade an extra 1.5 boost. Just give Staraptor Brave Bird, Close Combat, Return, and U-turn. Also Choice Band...

Porygon2 @ Choice Specs
Genderless
252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Sp. Defense
Trace
Modest Nature
~ Hyper Beam
~ Ice Beam
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Flying

- It's almost like the Pory-Z set, but for BL. Hyper Beam comes in with STAB and backup of Choice Specs. Ice beam is a must have and Shadow ball is for anything. HP Flying is just in case a fighting type wants some of me... Dot.

This will die without Recover. Porygon 2's SA isn't THAT great. Hyper Beam doesn't get the rediculous power that Porygon Z has with Adaptability.

Miltank @ Leftovers
Female
252 Defense / 200 HP / 58 Speed
Scappy
Brave Nature
~ Heal Bell
~ Milk Drink
~ Stealth Rock
~ Return

- My stealth rock setter, and tank. Heal bell if I switch in and Milk Drink to recover any damages done. With his massive defense, the only thing that can really kill him is a buffed up hidden power fighting. Return helps out scrappy a lot if I get caught up in a serious situation.

This is absolutely fine.

Ludicolo @ Damp Rock
Male
Swift Swim
Jolly Nature
~ Rain Dance
~ Hyrdo Pump
~ Energy Ball
~ Ice Beam

Doubling its speed with rain,I take a chance with its Stab, Special Attack, and Hydro Pump over surf. Ice beam was supposed to take down any flying types, you know just in case.

Also fine.

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Female
Own Tempo
Adamant Nature
~ Outrage
~ Thrash
~ Substitute
~ Ice Fang

- Own tempo allows it to be un-confused, right? So why not devastating attacks that take that effect to an advantage! Outrage and Thrash are the right moves to use! Sub first, then fire away! Ice Fang is for any other grass type or something, yeah.

Ok... Smeargle using Outrage vs a Garchomp does 33.33% - 39.22% damage. Thats a 120 base power super effective attack on a poke with NO defensive EV investment, where as you are maxed on attack. Give Smeargle Spore and Baton Pass. Thats about all he can do.

- I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME COMMENTS. Thanks.

- Emery

Ludicolo @ Damp Rock
Male
Swift Swim
Timid Nature
~ Rain Dance
~ Hyrdo Pump
~ Energy Ball
~ Ice Beam

What were u thinking with jolly nature, go with timid nature

Thanks with all the help. :]

I'll get on it ASAP.
This set is mostly for BL.
I have no intention of using it on OU unless needed. :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)